Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hi!

Quote:
Events

are there any plans where users can talk to book writers or actors/actresses in the future? i'm asking this because i really enjoy talking to them and asking what inspired them to write because like them i'm kinda a writer of poetry.

Yes we would like to have more Q/A sessions with writers/artists as well. We don't have any in our immediate release pipeline, but we are constantly talking to various sponsors.

Quote:
Features

Can a login option be added to the guest browsing page? If I'm planning on logging in anyway, it seems silly to go through a whole separate page just to authenticate.

We can explore that option! Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Items

Now that April fool's day is over, could the Angelic Halo? be updated to have some flames or the pile of ash thumbnail? The continual "prank" possibility with people being scammed by something that looks nigh like the real halo except for a ? is not the best thing have around.

This has been done! Angelic Halo??? is a pile of dust.

Quote:
Item/Event

My question has to do with the Mysterious Trash Ticket was part of Old Pete's bundle: does this ticket have some planned future use?

Yes, we are planning on doing something with it in the future.

Quote:
Items

Question: Will we be getting more Rainbow Ticket releases soon?

Yes, there will be more Rainbow Ticket releases in the future.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will be tipped to let you know they've been seen! They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Misc

Was anyone able to look into the charity suggestion from last week?

My dad is in surgery as we speak, so please wish him well.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Items

Can we get some Gravity Falls & Sonic items please?
; ^ ;

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Games/Misc

Why isn't the glow notice accurate?

I had a notice that 16 fish would be glowing. I actually changed the title of my thread to say that and began bumping. And then I found out only 9 were glowing...embarrassing. Can you please make this notice reliable?

Question is originally by Furbish Lousewort

Snuggly Sailor

Shops

Ever since that shop maintenance, A, D, and F bait has disappeared from list of things to buy in The Ol Fishing Hole. To buy bait now we must look it up on marketplace and click shop link then it will show up. Please fix this.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Shops

Something to add to the post above me...I noticed recently that the Formula for Dancing Flower Party is no longer available in the Bifrost. Was that on purpose? Or did you accidentally remove it instead of the Frozen Fafnir formula (which relies entirely on event-exclusive items no longer being given out) since the Dancing Flower Party formula is tagged as the Frozen Fafnir formula?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Can we get a bundle of limbs for the non-base skintones?

Question is originally by ( CherryblossomGoodbye )

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Features

Could we please get an increase on the wishlist cap?

User Image

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500

Events

I've noticed the eggs like to hide under the footer of the page... a LOT.
Can you guys fix this?
hello staff
Features/Glitches/Inventory/Marketplace/Wish List

Hello Gaia Staff!

In a user's Inventory, when you click on an item in it to see the information of it, the marketplace price information of the item is incorrect. When you look at the price of the item you clicked on in your inventory in the marketplace, the price is different from the inventory price of the item information. This effects the accuracy of the Inventory Worth Calculator. Also, when you check the prices of your wish list items in the marketplace, when you click on an item in your wish list, it is a different price than the price it is listed for on your wish list. This glitch also effects all of the marketplace categories of items as well. This glitch also affects equipped lists under avatars in the forums as well. However, the glitch does not effect all items though. Here is the thread in Site Feedback about this topic. Will these glitches be fixed anytime soon?

From the thread I linked to you, here are some screencaps from it of the problems below when you click on the spoiler tab.

Lavinia Nox
below are 4 examples of how the averages can differ from the listing on the MP front page in my wishlist and the item page itself.
User Image

this is an example of the other issue I mentioned. it shows that the lowest price for the item is one number, but when you scroll down to the listings, it's another much large number.
User Image

After the shop maintenance, which you said it would cause problems with the wish list, numbers that have a "+", a letter, and a decimal point in them started to appear on the wish list under "Listings" in the marketplace. Here is the link to the thread about that. A screencap of the number that has a "+", a letter, and a decimal point in it can be found in the second post of the thread.

Thank you! C:

(Question credited to Lavinia Nox)

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Hello staff! Thank you for another week of AtS! Hope you guys had a good weekend between Easter and Wondercon. c:

Items/Features??

There's two alchemy formulas that can craft Night Jewels, however both of them require multiple of other Night Jewels. I think that is extremely counter-productive for those who wish to craft the Sheer Glittering Stockings. @ _ @;;
        Any chance that we could get re-vamped formulas for the Vile and Envious Night Jewels?

Familiar Lunatic

Features

Any particular reason why there are now CAPTCHAs when you browse the website as a guest? o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff