+1 1 100.0% [ 232 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

User Image
                  1. ABOUT ME:

tab ♡ You can call me Saiko
                    tab ♡ I have been role playing for more than seven years now
                    tab ♡ I don't like gaia's definition of literacy
                    tab ♡ I am over the age of 21
                    tab ♡ I am on the GMT+8 time zone
                    tab ♡ I like learning stuff while I write
                    tab ♡ I love coding && making graphics : )
                    tab [center]
                    [img]http://i.imgur.com/mHoH49m.png[/img][/center]

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

ROLE PLAY PREFERENCES

User Image
          • A one x one role play with a literate partner who would help with plotting c:
          • A literate role play without pressure on paragraph count which means quality over quantity. Still, I won't accept one liners.
          • I don't consider a wall of texts full of grammatical errors "adv. lit." Just no.
          • Proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization and spelling. Little mistakes are acceptable. I'm in love with an English major who not only uses proper grammar but is also an eloquent writer who has an extensive vocabulary. It would be great if you could try to do the same.
          • Open to other forms of writing besides third person past tense prose, like chat, poetry style, or first person perspective
          • Something fast-paced and long term if possible
          • Someone with the ability to move a story forward
          • Tell me when you're unavailable or when you have to quit
          • Paying attention to the details I have written since I am detail-oriented
          • Posting in private threads and OOC in private messages or discord
          • Heterosexual relationships only and playing the main female character
          • I would double as a male but not for the sole purpose of evening out the genders. I have a lot of female characters that I would like to develop further. They aren't always strong and independent, but they aren't always needy or clingy either. Bottom line is, I try to make my characters dimensional or give them a reason for why they are how they are and I won't have them do anything that is out of character.
          • Drama and romance but there has to be more than just that. Moreover, the main characters don't always have to fall in love with each other
          • If there is to be romance, it has to be the cute, fluffy, sappy kind that gives you the feels
          • I will double only if the character I will add will play a huge part in the story, otherwise I will only make minor characters like a random friend or waiter
          • No smut and instant romance, bestial or incest pairings
          • No Mary-Sues, but rather, well-developed characters
          • Real pictures for character references. No emo or scene models. I'm fine with drawn images but it depends on the role play (like if it's fantasy-themed) and they have to be high quality
          • Neat layout coding but nothing like this with all the text on one side and the other an empty white space. You can make your layout pretty, but not over the top. If you need help with graphics and stuff, just ask me
          • No fandoms and canon characters
          • Minimal profiles (which I can provide) or none at all, just a long intro
          • I'm open to mini role-playing in Discord just to flesh out our characters and their interactions with each other even more or just to have a quick back and forth

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

PLOTS && PAIRINGS

User Image
        Guide:
        tab Bold = My Role
        tab Strike = Already Doing
        tab Underlined = Has Link to Plot
        tab = Craving

Link to Prompts && Plot Bunnies

Slice-of-Life
        Fantasy // Mythology

• Witch x Human/ Cursed
          • Ghost x Haunted
          • Mermaid x Lifeguard
          • Prince x Knight's Daughter

Movie / TV Series Inspired / Based
        Will never do

• Apocalypse
          • Video Games
          • Master / Slave
          • Furry / Anthro
          • Most Fandoms
          • Teen Pregnancy
          • Huge Age Gaps

Themes I Love

• Royalty ♡ Modern Day Fairy Tale ♡ The Gilded Age ♡ Debutantes ♡ Death ♡ Nostalgia ♡ Childhood Friends ♡ Coming of Age ♡ Soulmates ♡ Love // Hate Relationships ♡ Secret Affairs ♡ Forbidden Romance ♡ Unrequited Love ♡ Friends with Benefits ♡ Complicated Pasts ♡ Unexpected Encounters ♡ Music Festival ♡ Summer ♡ Travel ♡ Vacation ♡ Adventure ♡ Lake House ♡ Beach Party ♡ Country Life ♡ Gardens // Cottages ♡ Old Manors ♡ Masque Ball ♡ Halloween Party ♡ Youtubers ♡ Best Friends who are complete opposites ♡ Awkward Nerds & Dorks ♡ Disastrous but hilarious road trips ♡ Getting lost in the middle of nowhere ♡ Tenants living in the same apartment building (willing to double)

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

FORM

1. Filling this out is optional, although it would help me a lot if you did
        tab ♡ You can call me:
        tab ♡ I consider myself: (literacy level)
        tab ♡ Proof of what I can do: (sample link/s)
        tab ♡ The plots // pairings that I like are: (from my own list)
        tab ♡ I have my own ideas:
        tab ♡ My timezone and availability:
        tab ♡ My limits are:
        tab ♡ Profiles or no profiles:
        tab ♡ Give me an adjective:
        tab ♡ Discord: (optional)
        tab ♡ Anything else:

Note: If you want to see my writing samples then ask for them.

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items