16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
-waves at Tsunake-
* v*

Feral Seeker

Tara de Draiocht
I worked late night ummm 10pm (i think one point 11pm) lol it was @_______@ yeah. But i work at a daycare (for now) and its open until 5:30pm (or sometimes 6 because >> parents forget they have children).
Yeah depends, i understand not wanting to mess with digestive systems (my mom has celiac disease).
Indeed (: I couldnt imagine... >,< i hope to one day be that lucky but... idk >> i dont get out much so therefore my chance are slim :< yeah she can have the popcorn and pop and see a movie she wants~

Yeah I understand that.. especially when you are in the comfort of your own home!

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be
I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine

User Image
Oops! Sorry. I ended up playing ARK: Survival Evolved for a million hours last night.
Might end up doing that again today. It's a boatload of fun.
Teehee~

I completely understand that feeling. There were times when I worked retail that we would have inventory. Those nights were something like... come in at closing and be there til early in the AM. There was one time that I had to work inventory and a Twilight event as well. So... I got there at 5 PM and worked til close. Stayed to help with inventory until midnight. Went home and slept for 4 hours, got up at 5 and went back to be there by 6 am for this Twilight event. It was brutal. I didn't get off until noon, but by the time 8 or 9 rolled around, I was dead on my feet. My manager was just like "Hang in there, Steph", and I was like "Ookay~" @///@

I completely forgot about that until we started talking about late night shifts. I don't think I could ever do it again. xD

Oh man, that's brutal. I've known quite a few people that have had that and it just never sounded like much fun. I always felt so bad because it made eating anywhere difficult.

Oh goodness! Don't say that! I'm sure that you'll get there one day. Nothing in life is really a race. I struggle with that idea all the time. "Oh, I'm never gonna get there. So and so is already doing this and they're younger than I am". It's difficult, especially when struggling with depression, but I think that anywhere you want to go or be in life that you'll get there. No matter how long it takes and you'll be happy that you did (Or at least I'm trying to change my way of thinking for the better). I believe in you! :'D

Working at home is nice at the same time though. I don't have to censor myself as much when a customer makes me upset. Like I would if I were standing right in front of them. I'm able to push back away from the computer, cool down a bit and then get back to work. It makes dealing a lot easier. Though I very rarely ever lost my cool with a customer when I had an outside job. It's not worth it in the long run. ;'P

Whoops~ I rambled a bit I think. I'mma spoiler that so it won't take up the whole wide world.
Sorry, sorry! Didn't meant to feed you my whole life's story.
sweatdrop

I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy
Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh

Melomar
It does suck... It was their canned condolences that I have seen like five times now, word-for-word, but from different departments. So it's not like they had to sit down and find the right words. Just... copy/paste. But it's like the only gig in town that isn't corporate (food handling, retail, etc). And it's what I went to college for. Actually it's funny you should mention that six month waiting period. I only waited one month before they asked if I was interested, then interview followed, but here I am still jobless. But I'm still moving forward.

I love dreams. They are pure subconscious fantasy, sometimes with a message, sometimes just fun. Just like this world we have online, I'm glad it isn't real because we get to look forward to it after a rough day. :3

And with that said...

Dino drop! *flails*
I love dinosaurs so much. <3
Staff, you have no idea how happy I have been to see some of my favorite dinos made here. Actually, maybe you do.xD

User Image
That's just... super bogus. I'm not really sure what else I can say. It's so impersonal when companies do crap like that. I mean, I get it. Professionalism and all, but could you at least pretend that you care? Even a little bit? There's another person on the other side of the phone who's life is being impacted by if they get this job or not. Ugh! That just makes me so cross! Keep on keepin' on. You're doin' great! Especially since you've already got that "I'm moving head on" type of additude going for ya.

Amen to that! It's really nice to come here or sleep after a long day and just forget about the world for a while. And to play something or someone that you're not. It's really nice. My dreams aren't nearly that nice of an escape, but here... here is good. X3c

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
*knows the feeling*

Wind-up Waffles

Beautiful drops! I love the microraptors and the skinwalkers! All the breeding "foals" turned out great! heart

Adora_Heartseeker

User Image
That's just... super bogus. I'm not really sure what else I can say. It's so impersonal when companies do crap like that. I mean, I get it. Professionalism and all, but could you at least pretend that you care? Even a little bit? There's another person on the other side of the phone who's life is being impacted by if they get this job or not. Ugh! That just makes me so cross! Keep on keepin' on. You're doin' great! Especially since you've already got that "I'm moving head on" type of additude going for ya.

Amen to that! It's really nice to come here or sleep after a long day and just forget about the world for a while. And to play something or someone that you're not. It's really nice. My dreams aren't nearly that nice of an escape, but here... here is good. X3c

I do understand the need to streamline the process. It's just, they seemed more personable in person, so it's weird to get a canned response. I am sure they aren't super happy about it. On the other hand, telling so-many people they didn't get the job would be difficult. So I don't blame anyone. They were all nice people trying to find the best person to help them out.
I am trying to remain positive in general. I tell myself, "Usually things work out in the end," or "It's not my time," and I can usually put it behind me rather quickly. I mean, who knows, I might find a better fit in another job. x)

Oh yes! And you know writing can be a great outlet, or a way to work through a problem in IRL (abstractly anyway). And killing monsters in a game can be a more immediate, and so much fun! XD!

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mewsings of An Angel
-dances about-

*flops on Mew* whee

Lonely Shapeshifter

*rolls in, screeching with glee*
Went to finish paying for my pre-order of MHG and saw a Limited Edition MHG New 3DS XL.
It was the only one on the shelf.
It was the only one shipped to the store.
AND I GOT IT.
Broke as hell now but so worth it. ;w;

Adorable Fairy

*Peeks in.* owo

Lovely growths

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Shemi!!!! You most amazing stallion you~ *tucks cert into signature*

Adorable Fairy

@ Nayci - I somehow read smexy, but really, I mixed up Shemi and smexy. 8D Pretty interchangeable though.

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Leez0rz
@ Nayci - I somehow read smexy, but really, I mixed up Shemi and smexy. 8D Pretty interchangeable though.

Hahahaha Shemi thanks your the compliment. He is quite smexy too.
-ogles at all the sexy sexy drops-
Did you hear that..?

ARARARARARARARARARARARA!

(Duck and cover! It's an Arashi cert drop!)

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Annnnnd I forgot to add the other colourist. This boy was a collab!
User Image
Teh Cheryl

If you see any mistakes I might have missed, feel free to PM ArashiX. <3

...is she gone? Is it safe, now..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items