Welcome to Gaia! ::

-snatches up Tobia's new cert-

Geared Gatekeeper

Beautiful mind growings. Congrats to all the owners.

Wind-up Waffles

*curls up for a nap* =w= <3

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naughty Man-Lover

TGIF.....just TGIF I know I only worked Tuesday and Today of this week. BUT today was just.....x____x

No worries I ended up going to bed anyways lol.
Oooh I worked in bookstore retail for the holidays 3nodding I wasnt hired for inventory though (i was on the floor) @_@
Yikes! i wouldnt want to start at 12am XD;; and work until the early am... i just wouldnt beable to function properly. i bet at the time the twilight event must have been nuts 3nodding
Yeah thats what i like about the idea of working at home you can walk away and you can set your own time limits / make your own hours. The only thing that sucks is your bringing your work home lol so all the workdrama is AT your home.
And no worries 8D i dont mind sometimes its interesting getting a glimpse of another persons life~

Adora_Heartseeker

Lonely Shapeshifter

If I had a BG with this avatar, I'm sure I'd get more votes for tomorrow's Runway entry lol.
Buuuuuuuuut... There's an ongoing bet and if I change my avatar before the end of the bet, I'll forfeit the prize. |3

Oh well. x3

Lonely Shapeshifter

*rolls out*
Gaia's kinda dead today lol.
Think I'm gonna go home and watch some Nura or Assassination Classroom lol.
-messes with a new avatar- i really wanna use this skeleton mermaid bottom...

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
~wiggles in~ Man I saw so many bulbasaurs today

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Lucky! I haven't seen any squirtle, bulbasaurs, or charmanders since my first day playing. lol However, my area has a TON of eevees. All the eevees~

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Nayci
sage_the_vampirc_angel

Lucky! I haven't seen any squirtle, bulbasaurs, or charmanders since my first day playing. lol However, my area has a TON of eevees. All the eevees~

I haven't seen a Squirtle or charmander either. Yesterday and today were the first time I've seen bulbasaurs in the wilds. Mmm my house is rattata and Pidgey central

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

I get a lot of pidgeys... And zubats =3=

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

*nods* My immediate area is Pidgey, Sperrow, eevee, and weedle. Occasionally I'll get a ghastly(at night), or a beedrill.

Garbage Trash

Weedles. I have Weedles for days. emotion_0A0 Doesn't help that I live in the 'country' and everything is within at least a 15 minute drive for me. So no Pokemon for Summ.
And rattatas. So many rattatas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces