Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Trash

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
*Only watched the end of the Superbowl because she hates Football* I liked when the Hockey game broke out.

Peaceful Demigod

The super bowl was a good close game, but the blow-up at the end was really poor sportsmanship by the Seahawks.

Beloved Shapeshifter

*spazzes over what she found in her inbox*

User Image

Trash

Conversions? I got those

Pony/Plush they stemmed from

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Flowers were added through item store/event thing I FORGOT)
(Same with these flowers)
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Peaceful Demigod

Grats on the lovely mare, mistalina

Profitable Prophet

Eeeee I'm so excited I can hardly wait for my my convo.

Ugh so they played the Super Bowl at my work I work in a game store. A table top game store.

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sabin and I tried to go out for dinner but the first two places we went were closed for the Superbowl. I was floored. *shakes fist*

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
slowww replies still trying to finish all my homework since everything is due at 8am.. ughhh

kaliskanny
Who was your first solo soq?
this guy whee

Nisshou H
Yep... I'm just old as dirt. XD Old enough to remember the pony named Dirt actually. >>; How many do you have so far Frosty?
And yes, I do love my babies. My luck's just a little backwards compared to most peoples' here it seems. XD
lol as old as dirt. but there's fresh dirt. so not old XD i have no idea who that Dirt pony is hahah
I have 8 in total now. and backwards luck is unique then. i think i only tried for a custom once. but i participate in any games that are open for this shop ;B

Kawaii Hunter

I know that pain 'Miki XD

Shapeshifter

*Ain't a sports person*

Profitable Prophet

Kamiki
Sabin and I tried to go out for dinner but the first two places we went were closed for the Superbowl. I was floored. *shakes fist*

Yea same here. It's sad.
Did you hear that..?

ARARARARARARARARARARARA!

(Duck and cover! It's an Arashi cert drop!)

User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

...is she gone? Is it safe, now..?

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kamiki

Yeah the only guaranteed place you would find open is a sports bar, but even then. I wouldn't wanna go in on Superbowl night. D:

Shapeshifter

Large cert drop. Lovelies all around. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas