• Elocutionist 200
-just curls up-

Peaceful Demigod

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Tara de Draiocht
Sorry I was distracted by tea! Fandom based teeeeeeea online store~
~Latonia de la Courtel~
*snugglepounces* Thanks most sincerely! Eeee I adore her. heart She makes me super happy with her stars and oceany self. And in my favorite colors and just. Whee!

noprob-bob~
Yeah I can see why you do!
Kaitaia
I worked 21 hours this weekend, so I couldn't have worked on it then if I wanted. ._. And I'm supposed to work another 4 tonight. I want to call in, but they've been really weird about that lately...

>w< bummer sad well i hope it all works out for you
It did, thankfully! Now I've just gotta buckle down and do this. xDDD Good luck with yours too!

Eloquent Witch

Sibalto: Dearest Heart, there are many things I do because I love you... But lying is not one of them. *gives her a wounded look* You think I don't know I'd be in even more trouble if I ever lied to you? My DarkAngel, you are lovelier now than when I met you, but that is only because I know the beauty of your heart. *nuzzles her gently*
Imri: Well, they might be... That bit would make sense. *narrows his eyes at Darma and mutters to Dafina* Want me to bite that one on the rump for you? I don't mind being the grumpy "old" one... If that's the way this needs to go.
Ashrialto: *inches over to Jarda* Dare I ask?
Delrialto: *nods and swallows* Absolutely. Beautiful day, excellent weather.. Nice grazing... Mhmmm, no complaint. How are you? *snatches a mouthful of grass and innocently glances about*

@Yayoi: Smart. Boys.

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
YaYa: 8D 33 In October. -Eyes the mares having fits about their ages- Ladies, really. You're only as old as you believe yourself to be. Age only matters if you're a piece of cheese or a glass of wine.

Shapeshifter

*Noms on Latty*

Eloquent Witch

Kesmi
*Noms on Latty*

*pets as she works on some little RP tags*

Fanatical Shapeshifter

-bounces around-

Dangerous Demigod

She-Ra of Etheria
Wasteland Wyvern
I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long. Now that my sleep study is over and my night terrors reduced so I can get more sleep, RPing is much easier. So replies should be much more common!

Pfft I don't mind waiting for replies. Besides your health is more important than a reply to an RP.

Aww! Thank you for being so understanding! -Hugs- Also... I replied! -Zips off-

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
-quote for my attention I wander-

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
OMG~!
What an amazing cert~!
I love everything about it~!
Stunning~! emotion_kirakira

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

No sleep since yesterday at 8:30 AM + migraine meds + overly sugary breakfast = Maho saying please please please let me crash. x.x Before I turn into a sleep zombie.
*paws around and shakes off snow*

Devoted Streaker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas