Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XBlind-DarknessX
kaliskanny

Hallo.

Howdy Kalis! Congrats on another wish coming true for Jarl!!!

Thank you. Strife did an awesome job on Deadmire. *pats the basket*

Shy Seeker

Beloved Shapeshifter

kaliskanny
mistalina13
kaliskanny

I'm no expert on horses. Though from googlefu it seems close?

Colonel is her papa - here and her momma Daisy - here. smile

She has a lovely family. I like naturals...don't have many in my herd, but I like them. LOL.

I have Calamity Jane and her mother, Alda. Also, a few moths that are natural colored.

I seem to have a lot more green in my herd these days, though.

*offers apples to the lovely ladies*

I really like natural ponies too. Always happy to see more of them pop up in the drop off posts. :3

Oh boy. Its almost 2am. I should probably shuffle off seeing as I have to up for work in roughly 6 hours.

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
mistalina13
kaliskanny
mistalina13
kaliskanny

I'm no expert on horses. Though from googlefu it seems close?

Colonel is her papa - here and her momma Daisy - here. smile

She has a lovely family. I like naturals...don't have many in my herd, but I like them. LOL.

I have Calamity Jane and her mother, Alda. Also, a few moths that are natural colored.

I seem to have a lot more green in my herd these days, though.

*offers apples to the lovely ladies*

I really like natural ponies too. Always happy to see more of them pop up in the drop off posts. :3

Oh boy. Its almost 2am. I should probably shuffle off seeing as I have to up for work in roughly 6 hours.
I just like seeing the various pretties period. The soqs the colorists have been making lately are mind blowing these days.

I have to stay up a little later...darn varying shifts. Open one day, close another...

Sleep well, and have a good day at work.

Peaceful Demigod

Dangerous Hunter

Does anyone have any recommendations for books to read? I generally enjoy fantasy, historical fiction, and scifi but am open to other genres as well.

Indomitable Seraph

I'm going to stream some soq stuff while watching The Wind Rises, if anyone wants to keep me company <3

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Laroawan
Does anyone have any recommendations for books to read? I generally enjoy fantasy, historical fiction, and scifi but am open to other genres as well.

Have you read The Temeraire Books?

It's both fantasy and historical fiction.

Newbie Noob

*slinks around*

Super Trash

Laroawan

ohh yasss.

Abhorsen series by Garth Nix - my all time favourite series. I've read it 10+ times. Fantastic. (First one is Sabriel - though there is a prequel to the original series called Clariel but I'd read it last o u o)
The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss - this comes in at a very close second. It's so beautifully written and such an amazing story with such beautiful characters. (First one is Name of the Wind)
Gentleman Bastards - Scott Lynch. Pirates and hustlers. I've only read the first one so far but it was really great - a little slow to start but it makes up for that pretty quickly. (First one is Lies of Locke Lamora)
Demon Cycle Series - Peter V. Brett. Demons and magic and amazing characters. I'm on the third book and I've honestly not been able to put them down. Super awesome book. (First one is The Painted Man)
Graceling Kingdom series by Kristen Cashore. Probably not the most well written book and maybe a little cliche but it was a fun read none the less and focuses on strong female protagonists which is great. c:

those are what i've read recently, anyway o u o

Dangerous Hunter

Hadnt heard of Temeraire surprisingly. How does it stack up compared to the Pern series? I am a big fan.

The Abhorsen series was great. I need to reread those sometime. The rest of those series I will definitely look into thanks.

Geared Gatekeeper

I wasn't really that crazy over the last Abhorsen series book but I got a signed copy so I was rather happy.

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Ohgod I love Pern.

Umm...It's maybe on the same level? I wouldn't say it's better, but not worse.

Just kind of hard to compare because while one is a alien world with a lot less restrictions, the other is historical and has set things that Have to happen because they actually happened.

Also the dragon mechanics are completely different. All the dragons can speak out loud, they all have varying abilities, purposes, different behavioral norms based on what part of the world they're from.

It's an interesting read, I've enjoyed keeping up on it.
kaliskanny
mistalina13
kaliskanny
mistalina13

Curious...but who were the parents?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Fun Fact: Both of Leilani's breedings have ended up as October ones. XD

That is a beautiful mare. A palamino?

That's cool. It's always fun when things like that come about.

Just cause I'm a dork and love horse coat genetic weirdness, the closest thing to what Leilan would be (in my thought process) is a Silver bay. She looks to close to a chestnut or a bay to be a palomino.

Though, I guess a palomino with sooty gene could work, she just seems to chestnut or bay.

I'm sorry, just throwing some ideas out there *dorks out* heart

Adorable Fairy

emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out