Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Reposting, now that I've finished my questions at my comp. :3

quote="Castiel Lover"]Happy early bday to Zero and me.

arrow Waffles companion!

arrow Any new sponsor stuff coming up? It feels like forever since we've had a movie or game or any type of sponsor with an item or two with it. Why the dry spell?

arrow Can you tell me what the cat game is about? Is it FB style or something different? I know it isn't ready, yet.

arrow Do you think the recent changes to alchemy made a huge difference? Will there still be more tweaks to come, or are you satisfied that you've done enough? (I haven't checked into the changes, yet, since i'm still a low level alchemist... Should it be a lot easier to level up, now?)

Angelic Nitemare

Narumi Misuhara
Zealand_Aquarius
Narumi Misuhara

Hi just wondering something about your statement in last ATA to me, is tipsy REALLY your middle name?

No, it's my last name... and it's spelled Tipsey smile

Funny thing, Lanky mentioned you used to work at Golfland in Sunnyvale!

Were you there when Capcom vs SNK 2 hit cabinets?

Because, and this is the funny...you MAY have seen me. I wouldn't expect you to remember me, but I happened to be in there around the time it was released.

Terry, Akuma, and Dan for the lulz, yo.

Greedy Fatcat

Sweet Angel Mary
gaia has been going out and lagging since saturday, is there an estimate of when it'll be fixed?

Since you released titles with achievements, there are some achievements that are event only and that means certains users may never get those titles. Any plans to repeat titles on future achievements?

Can we get kitten as a title in achievements?

There was a hardware failure at the data center today. It rebooted a couple times and finally the ops guys swapped in a replacement. I didn't hear about problems on Saturday but it might be related. Should be completely fixed now.

There are some achievements which will not be repeated. They have special appeal because of their exclusivity. We haven't made any hard rules about reusing titles yet but I don't anticipate that we would duplicate titles - also because of the special exclusivity some will have.

If we make an achievement in which kitten is an appropriate title I suppose? :]

Barton Sweetheart

Zero Omega
Zealand_Aquarius
Narumi Misuhara

Hi just wondering something about your statement in last ATA to me, is tipsy REALLY your middle name?

Stalker. gonk

gonk no no I swear I'm not a stalker! a;although I can stalk for a small fee of gold?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zero Omega
scullylam
Zero Omega
scullylam
Zero Omega
scullylam

you beat me at lurking. emotion_0A0

btw, see the info from comic con about the new my little pony season? emotion_awesome

Nope!

:O well then. leaked was two songs, starting with a spike/twilight sparkle duet and it seems she failed a test or something. the other, a song about helping a crystal pony culture. then there was some word about certain ponies appearing again, like trixie. xd

Ah-hah. eek

yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. blaugh can't you tell i am kinda maybe totally excited for the next season? xd

So it seems. xd HYPER SCULLY

YOU SAID IT! emotion_awesome

maybe it was bad that i ate chocolate ice cream before coming to the meet. rofl
These are the ones that I know of:

1. Kanoko - Barton
4. Nicolae - Barton
5. Cresento - Durem
6. Stein of CrosStitch - Durem
7. Murasaki of MechaNeko - Aekea

The others are either part of a side story or I haven't been able to ask the right artist. smile

CioccoLatte
Hello ATA!

Congrats to the cool event which made me go @.@!!
The perp has finally been caught Yay!

With the Rejected Olympics coming up, i suddenly thought of a question:
To which town do the following NPCs belong?

1. Kanoko
2. Brennivin
3. Radio Jack
4. Nicolae
5. Cresento
6. Stein of CrosStitch
7. Murasaki of MechaNeko
8. Saiph
9. Hatsya
10. Mintaka
11. Rigel

Users can answer too if they know...thank you

Greedy Fatcat

Jisen Meizuki
Hello Gaia admins,

I have some questions I'm curious.

1) How often does the Gaia artists look at people's suggestions for the items/RIG/CI/etc? There are some items being suggested that are older than a month ((Like VO's item suggestion)). >>;
2) For the Achievements titles, there are some that seem unfair to those such as members who don't have BETA titles, Alchemy stuff, or titles related to race ((aka: Elf, troll, etc.)). Are you planning to add more titles?

On #2 - I'd like to do more achievements and more titles. We have a new dev starting soon and this might be her first major project (after some weeks of rampup). Not set in stone yet.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Zero Omega
Castiel Lover
Happy early bday to Zero and me.

arrow Waffles companion!

arrow -posting on kindle, editing on comp.-

Olllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld~

Just means i'm in charge, as your senior. wink

fxxkin demon

Zero Omega
sometimesalways
Zero Omega
sometimesalways
So I'm curious how many people participated in the bomber manhunt? Like how many tickets got filed?

Taking out duplicates, there were 3649 tickets filed.

Wow, that's rather impressive for a very brief event. It was a lot of fun playing detective I must say. smile

Glad you enjoyed it! Think I even saw your ticket as I was reviewing the number that came in.

Oh cool. It must have been one of the first ones sent in. I think I did it just after it was announced on Friday. biggrin

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Oh yay I made it! Any updates on fixing the glitches in the Avatar Arenas? And how's working on the new arena going?

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Zealand_Aquarius

Narumi Misuhara
I thought your middle name was Danger...

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Castiel Lover
Reposting, now that I've finished my questions at my comp. :3

quote="Castiel Lover"]Happy early bday to Zero and me.

arrow Waffles companion!

arrow Any new sponsor stuff coming up? It feels like forever since we've had a movie or game or any type of sponsor with an item or two with it. Why the dry spell?

arrow Can you tell me what the cat game is about? Is it FB style or something different? I know it isn't ready, yet.

arrow Do you think the recent changes to alchemy made a huge difference? Will there still be more tweaks to come, or are you satisfied that you've done enough? (I haven't checked into the changes, yet, since i'm still a low level alchemist... Should it be a lot easier to level up, now?)

Actually there will be a sponsorship soon.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Ridley Starsmore
Narumi Misuhara
Zealand_Aquarius
Narumi Misuhara

No, it's my last name... and it's spelled Tipsey smile

Funny thing, Lanky mentioned you used to work at Golfland in Sunnyvale!

Were you there when Capcom vs SNK 2 hit cabinets?

Because, and this is the funny...you MAY have seen me. I wouldn't expect you to remember me, but I happened to be in there around the time it was released.

Terry, Akuma, and Dan for the lulz, yo.

Hmm that feels like so long ago now. XD

Lets see..... I started there in.... 2003

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
gaia has been going out and lagging since saturday, is there an estimate of when it'll be fixed?

Since you released titles with achievements, there are some achievements that are event only and that means certains users may never get those titles. Any plans to repeat titles on future achievements?

Can we get kitten as a title in achievements?

And Bunny?

I would LOVE to be a "Bunny Abomination"

YES! BUNNY! ^__^

Sisky

I agree too! We need a "bunny" in both word slot for our title. I was sad when I saw I couldn't be a "Rainbow Bunny" or "Bunny Fairy" whee

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Castiel Lover
Zero Omega
Castiel Lover
Happy early bday to Zero and me.

arrow Waffles companion!

arrow -posting on kindle, editing on comp.-