Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Welcome To My Lovely Quest Thread, Eternal Devotion.

Enjoy Your Time Being Here, And Feel Free To Chat With Me!
                                          (Just Be Sure To Quote Me, On Account Of My Hired Bumper.)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
                                          I Prefer To Be Called Kia. I Am 2O Years Old. Female. Attending College.

I've Been On Gaia For 6+ Years, On And Off.
                                          I Have Worked Very Hard For All My Items, And Seldom Get Anything But Progress Count From A Quest Thread.

I Own A High Quality Graphics Shop And Made All The Graphics/Coding On This Thread. I Also Participate In A Lot Of Art Auctions. (Watch My Siggy For The Links.)

I Am Very Friendly, So Feel Free To Say Hello. If You Have Any Questions, Don't Be Afraid To Ask!

& Please Keep In Mind;; Donating Is Never Necessary! I'm Just Happy With A "Good Luck" Post.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
                                          12.O3.12 x Thread Re-Modelled.
                                          O1.24.13 x Largest Donation To Date.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100

Currently Questing Princess of the World.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100

A List Of All The Lovely Things I Plan To Obtain. . . One Day.
                                          Under 99k
                                          ------
                                          100k - 200k
                                          ------
                                          201k - 300k
                                          301k - 400k
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          401k - 500k
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          501k - 600k
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          601k - 700k
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          701k - 800k
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          801k - 900k
                                          901k +
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Pricing Categories Updated On 12.12.12

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
                                          Donations As Of 12.O3.12

Glacesu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Anonymous Benefactor ("The Gift Ninja" ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          EnnaKhaos7 // The Little Owlish Moments Charity User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          NightChild223 1O,OOO GG
                                          TheRainyDayCafe 1OO,OOO GG
                                          "Secret Santa" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Corrupted Angel-xx 5OO,OOO GG
                                          Aphelia the Vampire 1OO,OOO GG
                                          pokupoku User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Do not want one of these 1,OOO,OOO GG

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
                                          The Lovely Items That I Have Obtained! ♥
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jan. 4th, 2O13
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jan. 7th, 2O13

Items with a asterisk next to them were donated to me. Thank you!

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
                                          text text text text text text

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
                                          Please Quote Or PM MeTo Affiliate. Thank You!
                                          [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79489379/][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/4zz4pc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
                                          Reserved For Future Use!

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100

Thanks For Dropping By!

All Graphics & Coding By Me. Please Don't Steal! [:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces