• Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Too tired to make a wishlist tonight, but will get to one...eventually XD

Starting to get Christmas stuff up around the house. Gonna look into more lights for the tree in the morning. Bro and I are gonna deck out the halls! xd

You better. Or consider your ankles chewed on until you do! User Image
Have fun decking the halls, your brother, and whom/whatever ever else you want to deck. emotion_yatta

*tosses cheesecake* Good thing I was just in the kitchen...<.<'
After the task of watching the oven, and I regain more me-time, I'll post a wishlist. I have one ready, just not posted.

I also need to get up my new red 4 foot tree to decorate in my room, of which I'll have 2 trees up XD

Catches and chows on it emotion_omnomnom

red tree? This...sounds interesting. Would probably look cool with black and silver ornaments, and if you have / can find a string of black lights either for x-mas of left over from halloween... 3nodding

Yup. Since it comes pre-light with clear lights, I'm gonna make it a "candy cane tree" red/white theme. The same size tree also came in teal, dark blue, pink, purple, and lime green. But the only one left in stock is red. I wanted teal or purple though. Oh well, first come, first serve.

clear lights? Better than multicolored but boooooring. rofl
Going to hang candy canes off it too?
Didn't bother checking online sales for the colors you wanted?

As for your tires, should get them rotated for better wear / traction before more rain comes this winter. 3nodding

XD I thought it was a cute idea. Considering my old job...that theme is totally me anyways.
I might. But I have a cat who loves to lick plastic...<.<
No. I bought the tree from my work place, and my own department to boot. I work around all this Christmas stuff. Lots of trees are going out of stock in store and online. Besides, I don't like to online shop unless I have to. It's not worth the effort. XD

I know. But so far, everyone has indicated that my tires are fine. Honestly, I'm more worried about the break pads, but even that shouldn't be a worry for a little while.

Animal Consumer

Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

After the task of watching the oven, and I regain more me-time, I'll post a wishlist. I have one ready, just not posted.

I also need to get up my new red 4 foot tree to decorate in my room, of which I'll have 2 trees up XD

red tree? This...sounds interesting. Would probably look cool with black and silver ornaments, and if you have / can find a string of black lights either for x-mas of left over from halloween... 3nodding

Yup. Since it comes pre-light with clear lights, I'm gonna make it a "candy cane tree" red/white theme. The same size tree also came in teal, dark blue, pink, purple, and lime green. But the only one left in stock is red. I wanted teal or purple though. Oh well, first come, first serve.

As for your tires, should get them rotated for better wear / traction before more rain comes this winter. 3nodding

XD I thought it was a cute idea. Considering my old job...that theme is totally me anyways.
No. I bought the tree from my work place, and my own department to boot. I work around all this Christmas stuff. Lots of trees are going out of stock in store and online. Besides, I don't like to online shop unless I have to. It's not worth the effort. XD

I know. But so far, everyone has indicated that my tires are fine. Honestly, I'm more worried about the break pads, but even that shouldn't be a worry for a little while.

Old job? emotion_jawdrop YOU WERE AN ELF IN A PAST JOB?!

...lick...plastic. Well, no worse than one that enjoys eating tape off open boxes I guess. Or chewing on the corners of box flaps.

Bah, humbug? rofl

Break pads, shouldn't be much to replace. It's a quick job. Next time you go in, have them change them and rotate tires since they'll have them off anyway. 3nodding

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

Old job? emotion_jawdrop YOU WERE AN ELF IN A PAST JOB?!

...lick...plastic. Well, no worse than one that enjoys eating tape off open boxes I guess. Or chewing on the corners of box flaps.

Bah, humbug? rofl

Break pads, shouldn't be much to replace. It's a quick job. Next time you go in, have them change them and rotate tires since they'll have them off anyway. 3nodding

Maybe a past life? XD But I worked in a candy store.

Or having cats that like to chew thread off a sewing machine...*stares at one of the cats* stare

lol, nah, I love Christmas, just not online shopping. I guess I'm more old fashioned in that sense

After the new year, I'll look into it. Christmas is gonna rob me already

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Dear Elves,

Thank you for working SO hard every year! I hope Santa is treating you well for all your hard work.
I figured the thanks for Christmas goodies each year should finally go to the real champs, the elves!
In addition to milk and cookies for Santa, I’ll leave a package for him to pick up for you guys, some goodies to munch on, after all, the big man shouldn’t get all the treats and love, right?

This year, I hope it’s not much to ask for a few things. All I ask for are
1.Cool Long Risa Tails
2.Starcrossed Sweet Lovers
3.Stormy Rose Weddings
4.Mystic King of Cards
5.Invoked Legs

As always, much love and thanks to the REAL hard workers behind Christmas!

Love,
Tigress_Luna

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Nidorous
The Solarised Night
Nidorous
The Solarised Night
Nidorous
The Solarised Night

Hope so too. I've been looking for 2 months. It's tough in my industry this time or year. Even retail can be a bit tricky since I only have a little hospitality exp and no retail. I've got a 4 yr degree and 12months post grad exp working with kids and families though lol

I had no retail experience before I started my job. But if they're desperate, they'll take you. Apply the kids and families thing to customer service. It's dealing with people.

More than a bit lol
I work with people at their most vulnerable!

See? Use that to your advantage. There are always tricks you can use that way to get in some place. Retail isn't really a job that requires much experience.

I'm not quite that desperate yet though lol

Lucky. Face plants I wish you luck in job searching else where!

My current role is offering 2 days a week so I'll have something atleast it seems

Obsessive Bibliophile

Nidorous

HIIII LILY! blaugh Welcome back with us. Your letter and list are noted. 3nodding
Thank you, Nid! Sorry it's taken me a bit to come check in this year, usually I'm in here waaaaay before Thanksgiving. sweatdrop

Buuuuut I'm here now! 4laugh How have you guys been? Lots of wishlists coming in this year?

Enthusiastic Entrepreneur

11,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Nidorous
Cat Juggalo
Everyone was right about Lake Kindred. I haven't made yet the kind of money I heard talked about but am getting there. I was practically broke buying stuff from a friend's store and now I have almost six billion. Chump change to most but... I like it.

I know the feeling. Turns pockets inside out My personal gold count is lucky if it is in the billions ever. whee

Bumped your glow. Thanks for the gold.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Sorry I haven't been here. Real life....

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 300!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Going to do some rolls~

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
OMG! I got it in one~

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 2!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Time for the other rolls!

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 7!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Well, I'm going out today! It's ILD so my comm is throwing something extra special~

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 24!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I should change my avi...

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 23!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 37!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items