Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

Nidorous

Fatman has appeared at the mall!? scream gonk Gets drug along, leaving a snot trail and wads of tissues in wake.

(I'd go into work as my avatar around this time of year if I thought I could get away with it. Scare the s**t out of people while still claiming to be a holiday elf.... blaugh )

walked around town today wearing wolf moving ears bow & a wolf tail that wags people actually ******** thought i was an inu. rofl

this is what i was wearing they move/wag with different emotions you feel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

as you can see in the below pics it looks hella real right?

User Image

Animal Consumer

Niamh Cuina
Nidorous

Aint that the truth! 3nodding Not worth the risk.

my Nid-kun feeling better? emotion_kirakira *flausch*
will pm you later... but ahem, looking@the posts in OFG - you really love this man, right? lol

Still feeling bleh. Just tolerable while doped on nyquil! emotion_yatta

HATE FATMAN!

Sparkly Fatcat

8,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The Solarised Night
I am well. Just looking around Gaia and waiting to see
any new deals in the stores to buy and gift. smile

Yes, I am also doing Gaia Christmas shopping haha

So I broke down and bought the 25 pk winter rose and got a few items I like.
The rest I will either sell or gift for Christmas. whee

Animal Consumer

Mummykat
Got my chipper ready. You know, we could burn these old chips to keep warm this winter.

Would smell kind of rank though. Can we just eat the deer? emotion_kirakira

Animal Consumer

Cat Juggalo
Nidorous
Cat Juggalo
Nidorous
Cat Juggalo
Nidorous
If you goto sites like that, you'd better have very good protection and a good anti-virus, and a back up of everything on your computer. And then scan the hell out of everything. 3nodding

You can get lots of nasty things from those places from worms, trojans, viruses, keyloggers, etc...

And I didn't then... but this old friend had all of that and then some so it wasn't a problem for them. Even if I get top of the line, I won't go back. It isn't worth the risk to me anymore.

Aint that the truth! 3nodding Not worth the risk.

Beside... a true fan would just buy the music, no?

And us broke fans goto youtube and rip it off there with realplayer downloader and use realplayer converter to convert it to mp3 / mp4 format and put them on our phones so the holiday music at work doesn't make us want to kill all the customers more than we already want to. emotion_kirakira

Lmao! I'm a broke fan too, but I'm hoping for some CDs for Christmas! I've been listening to it all on you tube.. but you've given me another tip, thank you! biggrin

blaugh Glad I could help. emotion_kirakira

Animal Consumer

Niamh Cuina
Nidorous

whee Yes! blaugh

wanna fight back? emotion_kirakira Give me a 50 and I will tell Henry to send you a prize too. emotion_kirakira

...a fifty?! gonk EXPENSIVE! I don't even get PAID! crying

Animal Consumer

Cat Juggalo
Pesty Elf
Cat Juggalo
I have two old accounts, mules, but I cannot remember the passwords or even the e-mails used for them! I guess that means I'll have to make a new one when the time comes... stressed

No idea what the procedure is for PW retrieval, but Gaia might be able to help.

Edit: Grabbed your glow. heart

Eh.. I'll just make a new one. I had nothing of worth on the accounts. They just beef up my friends' list lol.. and thank you! I forgot to check.. think I was doing Lake Kindred..

Here .

Distrustful Prophet

15,825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
Nidorous
Cat Juggalo
Pesty Elf
Cat Juggalo
I have two old accounts, mules, but I cannot remember the passwords or even the e-mails used for them! I guess that means I'll have to make a new one when the time comes... stressed

No idea what the procedure is for PW retrieval, but Gaia might be able to help.

Edit: Grabbed your glow. heart

Eh.. I'll just make a new one. I had nothing of worth on the accounts. They just beef up my friends' list lol.. and thank you! I forgot to check.. think I was doing Lake Kindred..

Here .

You know.. for a demented elf, you're quite helpful. 3nodding

Fluffy Healer

Nidorous

...a fifty?! gonk EXPENSIVE! I don't even get PAID! crying

but you could roll 1 100-sided dice and when you have luck and hit him, you get paid, my sweet Nid. 4laugh but *pssst* *looks around* think better not to tell Elf-chan what I say here. emotion_facepalm

Fluffy Healer

Nidorous

Still feeling bleh. Just tolerable while doped on nyquil! emotion_yatta

HATE FATMAN!

eek okay, will cross my fingers with more power...
poor one must work for him sweatdrop

Helpful Puppy

35,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
hi, i'd love clarification of one of the rules.
it says 7. No Questing / No Quest Post!
does this mean that we can't put a "quest" item in the wishlist?
i currently have a quest thread linked in my sig. is this also not ok?

Helpful Puppy

35,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Wishlist from Jenru
1. User Image
2. User Image
3. User Image
4. User Image
5. User Image
i may or may not be obsessed with dogs. ok i am.
thank you for having such a fun event. smile

if all of these are too hard you can switch me to option B. I don't mind.

Enthusiastic Entrepreneur

11,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Nidorous
Mummykat
Got my chipper ready. You know, we could burn these old chips to keep warm this winter.

Would smell kind of rank though. Can we just eat the deer? emotion_kirakira

Yes, we could eat the deer. Venison is quite good, IMHO. (Arby's is even going to introduce venison sandwiches in certain markets, so I heard.) BUT, what will the jolly old elf say if we eat his transportation??? I think that might just put us on the Naughty List.

Obsessive Bibliophile

Dearest darling-est elves,

Thank you once again for running this AMAZEballs thread. I figured it was time for me to send in my wishlist for the year -- and I mean, I could send it to the Fat Man himself, but you guys are the real MVPs up at the Pole, we all know it!

I would love to take Option B for the wishlist. Please surprise me this year, elves!

I hope you guys have a great holiday season and don't work too hard! Gotta take some time off for cheesecake and nog every once in a while.

Thank you! 4laugh

--Lily

Shy Darling

• • ←
Dearest Ms Pesty, Mr Nidorous, Mr Horace & Mr. Vox,

This is my first time writing to you guys and I do hope this isn't the last 💜

Thank you for throwing this jolly and joyful event that you're having! Everybody knows that it's the elves that know how to throw a real good party *winkwink* I'm sure everybody in this thread appreciates you'all and what you guys do, I'm sure as my nana's button that Santa feels that way as well. After all, Santa couldn't have done all his Christmas preparations without you guys! ;D

For my wishlist option, I'd like to choose Option B and have you playful lil elves surprise me~ (Because I love surprises) 💜
I thank you in advanced for anything you elves give me 💜💜💜

In all honestly, sometimes December makes me sad because people don't seem to realize that my birthday and Christmas are two different occasions to celebrate. But then I remember, that it's the thought that counts and that I shouldn't be greedy about receiving c:

I hope you elves, Santa, Mrs. Claus and everybody in this thread will have an awesomesauce holiday season 💜 And to never forget to be grateful for everything that they have received and to give with an open heart!

ADVANCED MERRY CHRISTMAS 💜

Love from,
Hana x
→ • •

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items