Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count + Poll whore gold :D

+1 count 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance SRS BSNS INFO TIME wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Alex was in the hospital last weekend, and is now currently EXTREMELY sick. Everything is delayed and backed up. She's trying to get better as fast as possible, but like I said, she is VERY sick. She apologies to those who were/are waiting on art.

Introduction
Rules
Examples
Prices
Form
Slots
Links/Affiliates
Questing for/Bribe me with
Introductumuctions!

Herlo. M'names Alex. I draw things. -shifty eyes- People don't believe me but...
But I really do!

Alright. Enough of that silly BS.

I am a student. Of many things. But primarily I'm high school's whippin' b***h, I have vocal lessons on a regular basis, and I have crappy health. I'm actually nursing a goddamn sinus infection right now, if you can believe that crap.

I have a stupid-insane love/fetish for music. Most music. MUSSSIICCCC, not noise. I love a good distortion pedal as much as the next guy, but it's all a-tonal screeching, I get bored. Very bored. A lot bored.

I'm mentally questionable. I'm also bio-female, gaia guys are just sexier. And gay. Well, kinda gay. As gay as you can get while being genderforked. I'm spoken for cuz I'm that awesome.
The Rules

• Do not heckle in my thread unless it's just joking around. Mkay?
  • If decide you don't like me, finneee. But don't clog up my thread. God that's annoying.
  • If someone is on the WHITELIST they will -probably- get a discount. Do not b***h at me for that. It means I really like them. And I can give discounts to whoever I want. They are usually repeat customers.
  • I'm a joke monkey. I say random crap in attempts to be funny, if I offend you, I'll probably feel bad and apologize. But usually? Not
  • For gods sake, if you want art, use the goddamn form. I really hate trying to figure out what you want when you don't TELL ME.
  • I will take artistic freedom sometimes unless you specify that everything on the avatar has to be EXACTLY as it is. You'll know if I will when I send you the sketch/ink, and if you aren't happy when I start to color/shade (if you order that) then, stuff it

Will do:
Couples
~Shonen-ai
~Shoujo-ai
~ Hetero couples
Singles
~Females
~Males
Light anthromorphic (mainly humanoid with animal features)
Technological gadgetry/robotic PARTS (see won't do for details)
"Cutesy" styles Harder to describe.. It's like my version of chibi, but not quite a chibi
Cluttered avatars
Bust shots, waist shots, full body + POSED shots including pin ups
Light ecchi

Will NOT do:
Blatantly sexual things against Gaia Online or DeviantART ToS. Yes, this means pr0n. ANY pr0n.
Mechanoids - Gundamns (yes, you read that right), battle mechas.. You get the picture
Hateful art - you'll see that it's also a nono in the ToS. Plus, it's just against my ethics
Updated 5/20/10

The Reason You Came Here In The First Place

Examples:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Important things you need to know about that crap up there. ^

• I AM capable of traditional art.
  • My prices are bipolar. I have gauges I fall in, and I will list them below. But if you see someone else's art sell for one price and then your order is another and you think they're similar and you got ripped off, obviously you didn't read this s**t.
  • Time is value. More time = more cost.
  • COMPLEXITY. Holyf**kshit I can't emphasize this word enough - IF YOU GIVE ME A BOGGED DOWN AVATAR, I WILL TAKE LONGER AND CHARGE YOU MORE. Goddamn. I've had so much trouble about this...
  • You may not like it, but I have the right to tell you that I won't draw your avatar's hairstyle/cuddle pile/orgy/whatever. Why would I tell you this if I've accepted your wish to buy my crap? Because I'm actually being helpful. If I say I won't draw it, it's cuz I've tried and it WILL turn out looking like Satan just faceraeped it. Hardcore.

I WILL TIMESTAMP THE TOP OF THIS POST IF I EDIT, UPDATE, OR ADD. KK TNX
THE PRICE PAGE! WEEEEE!

• Busts (I define busts as top of head/head items to SHOULDERS. Depending on mah mood, you may get top of chest/sexiness in there too)
  • Headshots (I define them as head to mid-torso, but without arms)
  • Waist ups (I define waist up as from top of head/head items to the HIP LINE (Your pelvic knobs >3 ) and it includes arms)
  • Full body (This means you upgraded to legs, yay you!)

Price ranges! Yay!

I can not emphasis the following enough:

I PREFER ITEMS OVER PURE

Thank you for listening. Getting back on track:

If you can not provide an item we can agree on, I DO have pure prices following. These are your most likely prices.

Why most likely?

Because. As I said before, I'm bi-polar and art is full of variables. So there ya go.

• Busts: 10k
  • Headshots: 15k
  • Waist ups: 25k
  • Full body: 45k
  • Special deal: Couple waist up: 35k
  • The previous mentioned prices do not include color, I will PM with you for details on color and shading
  • Traditional prices are higher, since I spend money each time I use a pencil or take up paper in my professional quality pads

I am bribed with Lucky Keys

I reserve the right to edit this, and will time stamp it if I do
Hey Alex, I want art! "O RLY? Use my form!"

[color=purple][size=14][align=center]Draw for me?[/color][/size][/align]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Order type[/b]:
[b]Item offer?[/b]:
[b]Do you have a bribe?[/b]:
[b]Is it an OC?[/b]:
(if not, ignore the follow)
[b]Quirks[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]A light background story[/b]:
[b]Anything special about outfits, favorite items, things they always keep on them GOES HERE[/b]:

I can edit if I want to. Will timestamp.
Slots

Gold Slots:
1. Fheromone idea
2. Tyrannde idea
3. Kirameku Mika idea heart
4. Wynter Frostbite idea
5. ~~~~
Waiting list:

Payment aisle:
Rueey arrow
Awatadashi arrow question

Bribe shop:
1. iSammybby exclaim

Legend:

question - confirmation / details waiting
idea in progress
exclaim Halfway!
arrow You haven't paid me yet. evil stare
heart You bribed me, you dirty-playing b*****d (... heart )
Links!

Out:

Stores:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Auctions:

Request threads

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

Charities

Contests!:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(If you check out this thread, let them know I sent you xD )
User Image

~~~~~~

In:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60768383/]When The Radio Was Good, an art shop[/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60768383/][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/Taiseiten/WhenTheRadioWasGood-Small2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

When The Radio Was Good, an art shop

User Image
~~~~~~

YOUR NAME COULDA BEEN THERE! D: PM ME!

Also, if you make affiliate links and wanna sell me your crap, PM me. I might buy it x3
Stuff I'm questin' for RIGHT NAO

In no particular order:

• Letters, naturally (PM me if you'd like to arrange a sealed exchange deal)
  • Keytarblade for me and my girl
  • EI bundle 3

If you donate off this list or from my wishlist, you. will. be. bumped. in. the. line. K?
I like people who stick around.

Okay fine. And I reward bumpers.

100 bumps - 10k

250 bumps - One free piece of art without legs

500 bumps - You get another piece of art, and this time, it can have LEGS!

Any random bump I may or may not feel like rewarding - 30k

Number. Your. Bumps.

DO NOT BUMP MORE THAN ONCE EVERY FIVE MINUTES, OMG D<
This is me, taking up space.
This is me, reminding myself WHAT I'm drawing:

Tyrannde
Name: Tyrannde
Order type: Couple Waist
Item offer?: No
Do you have a bribe?: No~
Is it an OC?: Yes, my WoW characters x3 Ilover & Hiira Female is wearing this. Male is wearing this. x3
(if not, ignore the follow)
Quirks: None
Personality: Male- Serious, but loves being around his fiancee. Female- Loves to tease her lover to get his attention, but loves him very much.
A light background story: None..
Anything special about outfits, favorite items, things they always keep on them GOES HERE: Nothing special, but please leave off the helm on the male <3

Kirameku Mika
Name: Kirameku Mika
Order type: Waist-up Couple Lineart
Item offer?:
Do you have a bribe?: 50k, this is where the price would go if you‘re not offering an item isn’t it or should that still have went in the above section?
Is it an OC?: Yep. Leander and Jai. ^-^
Quirks: I really don’t know what to put here. sweatdrop
Personality: Jai is more quiet and more reserved, where as Leander is almost the exact opposite loud and loves to be the center of attention.
A light background story: Jai and Leander are best friends and they started the band with just the two of them. Even though it was Leander’s idea Jai did most of the work. The two of them are really close even if they don’t always seem like they are.
Anything special about outfits, favorite items, things they always keep on them GOES HERE: You’re welcome to draw them in anything you think suits them (Leander mainly wears Leather biker type clothing and Jai usually wears things that a Nobleman/Gentleman/Royalty would wear), you can always look at my request thread for more info or feel free to ask me anything. Leander usually wears his shades but they don’t really have anything that they have to have. Leander also likes arachnids if you want to add something like that.

Fhero's gayboys being sexy/ref sheets

Yaoi Vap/Eevee raep (Eevee uke)

Permanent customers:

iLoony's pokemon art quest

Citizen Soldiers... ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items