Total Votes:[ 182 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my personal art request thread.
I love avatar art but I am way too lazy to browse through the shops here often.
The days I do make myself do it I rarely find any avatar art shops i like with open slots.
So I have decided to start this thread with the hopes that artists will stumble across it and offer to draw me something amazing.
Please feel free to stay and chat.

Funds

More than enough.

Navigation:
Introduction ~ Rules ~ Info ~ Avatars ~ Couples ~ Commissions ~ Art Spotlight ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Links In ~ Links Out

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

♥ Follow the TOS & Rules & Guidelines
♥ No Drama. Be nice and respectful.
♥ Do not PM me unless given permission
♥ Do not beg.
♥ No advertising
♥ Do not quote anything from the front page
♥ Do not stretch my page
♥ Do not draw me before I have accepted your form, UNLESS it is a FREEBIE

Navigation:
Introduction ~ Rules ~ Info ~ Avatars ~ Couples ~ Commissions ~ Art Spotlight ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Links In ~ Links Out

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Rules For Making Offers

♥ Please use the form provided
♥ I am currently interested in high quality art, halfbody or full body.
♥ Keywords are: sexy, seductive, dangerous or cute.
♥ I like my avi to have big boobs, but they are not a must.
♥ I will not price your art so you have to provide me with your prices along with examples of your art.
♥ If I accept, I will PM you to discuss things further and send a trade with the amount agreed upon.
♥ I will only complete the trade on my side once I have received the final art or a watermarked version from you.

If you get turned down, please do not be offended. Your work just isn't what I am currently looking for.

The Form

[color=black][u][color=darkred][size=16][b]I wanna draw Maja's sexiness![/b][/size][/color][/u][/color]
[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Page your offer is on:[/b]
[b]Style/Medium::[/b]
[b]Art Samples:[/b]
[b]Prices:[/b]
[b]Which avatar would you like to draw:[/b]
[b]Additional Info/Comments:[/b]
[/size]

Artist Wishlist

Syrshamiel
[Hyde]
.[Dotty].
CherryBlossom112
Quisik
!2ice
Silverbleed

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

1. User Image 2. User Image 3. User Image 4. User Image 5. User Image

6. User Image 7. User Image 8. User Image 9. User Image

10. User Image 11. User Image 12. User Image 13. User Image

Additional Notes

1. Angelic yet sexy. The negligee should be mostly see-through so that you can see the lace bra and panties beneath it.
2. Cute and sexy. I like having this avatar drawn as she takes a bath or stepping out of the bath. The wings and bao are optional. I just added them to balance out the avatar a bit.
3. Cute and sexy. I would like her to be either sitting down between the pillows or lying down against them.
4. Cute and sexy. She seems sweet and innocent, but she hides a "naughty" side.
5. No additional notes really. I just really like this avi.
6. Demonic with an angelic side to her. She is sexy and doesn't let anything stand in her way.
7. Sexy and mysterious. She is a classy lady with a secret.
8. Cute and sexy. The baby is optional. i just added it to get more pink at the bottom.
9. Sexy and seductive. The negligee should be mostly see-through so that you can see the lace bra and panties beneath it. I like having her drawn lying down or sitting on a bed.
10. Demonic and sexy. This avatar like the majority of my others is wearing demon horns. They should be long like the others. It didn't look that good with the roses but I am sure when drawn it will look better.
11. Demonic and sexy. No need to draw the imp. The shoes can be drawn as either sexy heels without socks or a sexy heeled boot.
12. Demonic, evil and sexy. Drawing the dragon is not neccessary but it would be nice ;]
13. Sexy, sexy sexy!

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

1.Maja81 & Gin-Gin_version2
Gin-Gin is one of the sweetest people I know. I met her here on gaia in 2007 I believe.
I would like art of the two of us to be cute and angelic.
User Image & User Image

2. Maja81 & Syrshamiel
Syr is one of my closest friends here on gaia and is super awesome. I met him in 2007 as well in TSEG I think.
Our couple art should be sexy, arrogant or badass. Oh and we are just friends so the art should reflect that.
User Image or User Image & User Image
User Image & User Image

3. Maja81 & Vedol
Another good friend of mine. We only really got to know each other early in 2009. I think we started chatting in a TVG event thread or was it via comments. Hmm. Shane is also a really awesome person and once you get to really know him you will love him as much as I do.
Our couple art should be sexy and I want to look kinda bitchy in it too xP We are also just friends so art should reflect that.

Any of my Avatars & User Image

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Elainejoy ~ 3x Chibi (Avi 6. 8. 9.) ~ PM
Miss Greasy ~ Normal Knee-up (Avi 7.) ~ PM
Miss Greasy ~ Chibi (Avi 4.) ~ PM

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Freebies received since Jan 2010

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Freebies received since June 2009

Navigation:

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.47812055/][IMG]http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab28/T3hSexyMaja/ArtRequest/1jk8w8.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Navigation:
Introduction ~ Rules ~ Info ~ Avatars ~ Couples ~ Commissions ~ Art Spotlight ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Gallery ~ Links In~ Links Out

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

I will only accept banners that are 88x31 or 200x40

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image

Navigation:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff