More activities for buyers 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 20 ]
More artists 0.28333333333333 28.3% [ 34 ]
Different price ranges 0.091666666666667 9.2% [ 11 ]
More livestreaming 0.1 10.0% [ 12 ]
More courses 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 10 ]
More freebies, prices! 0.225 22.5% [ 27 ]
other (post it please!) 0.05 5.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]

Haha, Im really not. I would have hidden the entire time if I could have. I had a couple of friends help me out, but one of them was staffing, and my boyfriend and the others kept running off to enjoy con. They were good at selling... nngh... i feel guilty when I try to sell to people. *no confidence* It gets me in trouble at work a lot. XD

Theres a couple of ways to go about keychains. The way I did it was by printing them out on photo paper, laminating them, and then attaching ball chains. You can also put them in plastic cases so its like a little framed picture. The supplies are easy enough to get in bulk.

Desirable Nerd

Djubre

xD Yeah... but........................... it sells better!
      emo

For that just make big busted ladies with little clothes XP

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

Sweet cool
      You should really try to sell yourself when you go to cons razz There's no use in having bad self-esteem about your con experience--it doesn't reflect on your skills but on your marketing technique :,D That's a good thing, isn't it?

Oh, oh I can do that! *waves hand* biggrin

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

Artist name(doesn't have to be your gaia username): Djubre

Best work so far(to show off at banner):
      Hur. There's a larger, uncropped version, but I'ma spare you the pain of downloading it.
      Gallery:
      http://moje-djubre.deviantart.com/
      http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/djubre/
      Are you willing to do freebies?
      Depends for whom lol
      Are you willing to do a discount on art orders for GA-Con visitors?
      Sure why not.
      Are you willing to share your darkest most kept art secrets?
      Sure why not lol
      Do you own a shop?
      UHM.. Yes... but it's been closed for a year or so.
      Are you willing to livestream?
      Are you man enough to watch me for hours as I erase and re-draw a line over and over? xd
      Would you like to participate in a raffle?
      More info on the raffle please? sweatdrop In most cases, probably.
      Do you have any special knowledge that could be used for a tutorial or a course inside GA-Con?
      I could, er, help people with their art shops. Or their borked anatomy, that's kinda fun. (Speaking of which, I'm definitely gonna be watching jMoof's composition course when it opens xD)
      Best way to contact you (add link &/or adress, or PM it to me)
      I get emailed every time I get a PM, and I always check emails, so definitely PMs.

Okay I'll leave this here and RUN BECAUSE I'M SCARED AND IT'S LUNCH TIME.

;o; I hate coloring. It's the pits. I can't find a good light source angle and shading just blows.

Desirable Nerd

Djubre

Artist name(doesn't have to be your gaia username): Djubre

Best work so far(to show off at banner):
      Hur. There's a larger, uncropped version, but I'ma spare you the pain of downloading it.
      Gallery:
      http://moje-djubre.deviantart.com/
      http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/djubre/
      Are you willing to do freebies?
      Depends for whom lol
      Are you willing to do a discount on art orders for GA-Con visitors?
      Sure why not.
      Are you willing to share your darkest most kept art secrets?
      Sure why not lol
      Do you own a shop?
      UHM.. Yes... but it's been closed for a year or so.
      Are you willing to livestream?
      Are you man enough to watch me for hours as I erase and re-draw a line over and over? xd
      Would you like to participate in a raffle?
      More info on the raffle please? sweatdrop In most cases, probably.
      Do you have any special knowledge that could be used for a tutorial or a course inside GA-Con?
      I could, er, help people with their art shops. Or their borked anatomy, that's kinda fun. (Speaking of which, I'm definitely gonna be watching jMoof's composition course when it opens xD)
      Best way to contact you (add link &/or adress, or PM it to me)
      I get emailed every time I get a PM, and I always check emails, so definitely PMs.

Okay I'll leave this here and RUN BECAUSE I'M SCARED AND IT'S LUNCH TIME.

Muahahaha!
Djubre: I still cant help but let it effect me a little bit. It was definitely a downer either way. I need to be more outgoing. Im even shy online and it doesn't generally work out to my benefit.
Djubre's lines are so pretty I want to steal them for my own. mad

Desirable Nerd

Nuna
Djubre: I still cant help but let it effect me a little bit. It was definitely a downer either way. I need to be more outgoing. Im even shy online and it doesn't generally work out to my benefit.

Do like me and summon your cocky alter ego XP
xx___the star berri
;o; I hate coloring. It's the pits. I can't find a good light source angle and shading just blows.
User Image I has no money. ..Busy days

• coloring is fun only when i do doodles rofl i don't like coloring when i do commissions (especially rl...)

Aged Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Artist name(doesn't have to be your gaia username): Kimikokoki
Best work so far(to show off at banner): http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/kimikokoki/?action=view&current=PHOTO2003-1_edited-2.jpg
Gallery:http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/kimikokoki/ orhttp://kokokaya.deviantart.com/(DA is not very much art as photobucket)
Are you willing to do freebies? only if i have no costumers or im just bored
pollAre you willing to do a discount on art orders for GA-Con visitors?perhaps :b
Are you willing to share your darkest most kept art secrets? of course! biggrin
Do you own a shop?yes, in my sigi
Are you willing to livestream?sure
Would you like to participate in a raffle?umm not likely ^^' well maybe
Do you have any special knowledge that could be used for a tutorial or a course inside GA-Con?sure smile
Best way to contact you (add link &/or adress, or PM it to me): just pm me :] im almost always on

P.S. im only beginning to mess around with digital art i have absolutely no idea how to do line art(main issue), but if i may say so myself i have excellent skill in traditional media
Alter-ego eh? Hmmm... Wonder if I can buy on of those... Think I can find one on ebay?

Desirable Nerd

awww cmon, dont tell me you have never thought of a stronger, more aggressive version of yourself!

Dapper Raider

Honestly I wager there alter ego adoptables out there.

O~~o ...if I didnt have dial up I would go and oogle all the new folks galleries. Silly lowspeed internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff