Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you excited for Free Art!?

HECK YEAH! 0.31843575418994 31.8% [ 57 ]
Can I really win? 0.089385474860335 8.9% [ 16 ]
I don't need free art, I make my own. 0.050279329608939 5.0% [ 9 ]
FREE ART!? WHERE!?! 0.17877094972067 17.9% [ 32 ]
(The cake is a lie.... Is the free art a lie too?) 0.36312849162011 36.3% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 243 244 245 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Intro

Hey there! Welcome to Odd's and Friends' Art Shop! I first started drawing some avi art for some friends and enjoyed it so much I decided to open a shop! ^^

Also in this shop with me are Ottery, Lexenos the Bard, and Rokishic Zazin. Ottery and Roki will also be selling art and Lexenos is no longer holding contests.

ALSO: I would just like to let everyone know, I want you to be happy with your art. If there is something you would like me to fix or add to art, that you have received, let me know! Send me a PM explaining what you would like me to do and if I have the time I will use your suggestions/ instructions to fix what is necessary. Some extra charges my apply. (For adding in backgrounds, etc)

Rokishic Zazin's Intro

"Hello, I'm Rokishic, but you may call me Roki. I'm rather creative with a crap ton of artist block. I'll get over it, I draw Chibi to Traditional Manga, and I do Pencil Sketch to Colored Pencil colorings. I'm into the Visual Kei scene, and all about style. Support me in world domination, may my wolf roukan bless your souls. Amen!"

Mods
(These are people who have the authority to give you instructions, award freebies, or ask you to leave.
They are not the artists but they are our regulars and they will be treated with respect.)

1. SilverRainbowRose
2. Das Rabble Rouser

Announcements

As of the 19th life will be a little hectic for me. Hopefully this will not effect my drawing time at all, but if I have any problems I'll let you guys know.

October 15th- We are open! Woot!

November 15th- Now offering anthro art! ^^

January 23- Ottery has arrived!

January 28- Ottey offers "paper" art.

February 12- Oddy now offering mini chibis.

April 9- Lex is now to be greeted as "Sir Lex"! No exceptions! xD

May 2- Art may be slower than usual to be completed, due to the fact that I keep smashing and cutting my hands in the freaking horse gate.

May 24- Yeah, so I hurt myself again. And of course it's my right arm. Slow art is slow.

June 15- Oddy is in Hiatus...

June 26- I have started working 10 hours days instead of my usual 5 hour, so this hiatus may be more long term then I would have otherwise thought. I apologize.

July 4- I am no longer doing art or taking orders. I will finish Penguin's because he already paid. I may not get to the others.

July 12- ODDY ISH BACK! (Sorry about the weird funk I have been in.)

Aug 9- We have a new co-artist! Everyone say hai to Rokishic Zazin! Or Roki for short. x3
Lex is no longer holding contests until further notice.

January 4- Now closed.

*Special thank you to CosplayerAudio for our header and banner*

Intro & Announcements / Examples & Prices / Rules & Order Form / Lists / Contests / Banners & Affiliates
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Examples & Prices
User Image
Odd__One's Examples

*extra 5k for backgrounds

Pencil Sketch: 5k
Mini Chibis: 5k
Head Shot: 7k
Full Body: 20k
Anthro: 25k
Couples: 30k

User Image

Ottery's Examples

Head Shots: 5k
Full Body: 10k
Paper Art: 15k
Couples: 20k

Rokishic Zazin

(I have no set prices so go ahead and make me an offer. I spend a lot of
time on my art though so no crappy offers, please be reasonable.)

Intro & Announcements / Examples & Prices / Rules & Order Form / Lists / Contests / Banners & Affiliates
User Image
Rules

1. Follow Gaia Tos

2. Listen to the artists and mods.

3. No whining.

4. DO NOT PM anyone of us begging for art etc. You may, however, PM me if you have any questions, concerns, or complaints. (I'll do my best to help.)

5. Payment comes after the art is completed. (I'll contact you when your art is finished and after the trade is complete I'll send the art in a PM. I will send a thumbnail beforehand if requested.)

6. Please respect the artists. They work hard to make art for you.

7. Sorry there are no refunds.

8. Do not advertise your shop here unless you have our permission.

9. I have the right to decline anyone art. I may also remove items if I think it is necessary or if I am having difficulty with a certain item.

10. Contests are for fun and should not be taken too seriously. It's just free art. If you don't win one contest another will most likely follow later.

11. When Ottery is finished with art she saves it on her photobucket. Be sure to save it to your computer or in your photobucket account (if you have one) because after a couple of days she deletes it from her account.

12. I may change the rules as I see fit and at any time.

Order Form

Please just post the Order Form in the thread.
(Obvious Oddy is obvious.)

User Image

Mini Chibi Form
[b][color=indigo][size=18]***Oddy's Mini Chibis[/size][/color][/b]
Username:
Colored: [y / n]
Ref: [insert a ref pic (such as a different avatar, or the avatar of someone else who you want to be in the pic) or if you just want your current avi, say so)]
Name: [do you want your username in the pic?]
Emotion: [happy, sad, love, worried, mad, annoyed etc]
Pose: [What do you want your chibi to be doing? If you dont have anything in mind leave this blank]
Note to Artist: [whatever you feel the need to say]

Normal Form
[b][color=indigo][size=18]***This form is directed to: [Odd__One / Ottery / Roki][/size][/color][/b]
Username:
Style: [Head Shot / Full Body / etc]
Colored: [y / n]
Name: [do you want your username in the pic?]
Ref: [insert a ref pic (such as a different avatar, or the avatar of someone else who you want to be in the pic) or if you just want your current avi, say so)]
Note to Artist: [whatever you feel the need to say]

User Image

User Image

Lists

Oddy's Waiting List
1. Notchington

Ottery's Waiting List
1. Goddess Bee

Rokishic Zazin
1. SilverRainbowRose

Note to Self:
Oddy owes Ottery:

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
CONTESTS/FREE ART

Bumping contest
First person to reach 100 bumps will win a free waist! 500 bumps will get a fullbody! PM me with your final bump, but don't try and cheat us, because I'll be checking to make sure all your bumps are there. Your bump count will not reset once you hit 100. In other words, when you get 100 bumps and you get your waist, your next bump will be 101 on your way to 500 and a fullbody.

User ImageFind the Lex contest
I will occasionally post the pic you see to the left. First one to quote that post will get a free waist.
Winners - Fresnel

User Image
SIR LEX'S FREEBIES

So, this turned out to be pretty long. If you want to TL;DR on me, all you have to read are the rules and the bolded stuff.

I don't sell art, I promised myself I never would because I don't think my art is worth more than love for receiving it. That's why I love giving freebies so much, it makes people happy. So not only am I going to be in charge of contests here, I'm also going to give out freebies.

However, since I'm not getting paid for my work, I get to be a little pickier with accepting orders. I'm also going to have a few of my own rules. Read them all, or I'll know you didn't read past the word "freebies" and I’ll shoot you down immediately. I don't want to give art to people who won't care about it.

• I reserve the right to be uber picky. Don’t pitch a fit if I decline your order.
  • You can ask for a fullbody, but that doesn't mean you'll get it. You can also ask for a waist, and if I like your avi enough, you might get a fullbody. 8D General rule is that the smaller it is, the more likely I'll do it. Sizes come in waist, knee, and fullbody, but you can ask for smaller if you want a flob or something.
  • Couples are harder to pull from me than a fullbody. Doesn't mean I won't do them, so it doesn't hurt to ask. wink
  • I might have trouble drawing certain things. I will PM you and talk to you about taking the item off if I find I have trouble with it.
  • I always draw in color unless otherwise specified, so if you want B&W don’t forget to tell me.
  • I can’t draw from a description. Sorry people with OCs. D; Except dragons, those I can draw without an example.
  • I may ask you for a tektek of your avi if you have your items list turned off.
  • It’s much preferred if you stick around and chat, so I’ll only be posting the freebies in the thread. You’ll have to come back and pick them up yourself, which will be easier to do if you hang around. *hint hint*
  • Put “yummy arts” somewhere in your order so I know you read the rules.

Don't be like me and break my own rules. -forgot to put "yummy arts" in my own example order, feel free to make fun of me for it-

My examples. I can do several different things; normal art, digital headshots, animations, dolls, and dragons. Those are the categories of what I do, and that's what you put under "I want a" in the order form. ; D Only the normal art comes in different sizes; digital headshots are headshots, animations are copy paste, dolls follow the bases, and dragons are fullbody, or headshot if you want a flob. Check out my dA for all the stuff I’ve done so far. Click the images below to see examples of each.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image-FAQ Section-
    I'm setting this section up to explain Animations and Dolls. Read if you want an animation.

For animations, there are several things that need to be listed that aren't in the order form. They're not in the order form, because it would be really cluttered if they were. I can do flobs, such as my example, and you'll need to add in the notes section if you want a flob, and which direction you want it facing. I can also make the animation the same size as your avi as it shows up on Gaia (small size) or I can make it show up big like it does in the customize avatar page (big size). If you don't specify, I'll do whatever I want. I will not redo animations. It's not like art where I can just throw something in after I'm finished, I have to redo every single frame and put it all back together, and it's literally a huge pain in the a**. So make sure to specify before hand.
    Note: If you want me to make you an animation with pictures, like I did for the shop's sig banner, be aware that .gif (the only file type that I am able to make animations out of) turns the picture quality pretty grainy. The noticeability differs from pic to pic, but it still shows up. This is just a heads up for you guys.

Dolls are premade bases that are then edited to have whatever you want on them. If you want a doll, you'll have to give me a base. Bases can be found all over deviantArt. If you don't want to look through all of those, check out the bases I've already used or this awesome pixel group. Just browse through, pick out a base you like, and link me to the page, not the image itself. I need to be linked to the page so I can properly credit the person who made the base. I will NOT take a base that is not in .png format. I used a .jpg image to make a doll for my sister, and that was the biggest pain of my life. I am never using a .jpg image again.

[color=blue][size=20][b]Lex, I want a freebie![/b][/size]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]I want a:[/b]
    [b]Example:[/b]
    [b]Pose:[/b]
    [b]Other Notes:[/b] [/color]

For examples on how to fill out the form for my various types of freebies, check this thread.

Slots

Pickups

Banners

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.55169473_1/]
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/24wx1sp.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.55169473_1/]
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2zydjy0.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.55169473/]
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/354/f/1/Odd_and_Friends_banner_200x40_by_Lexenos.gif[/img][/url]

Affiliates and Friends

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff