Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone enjoyed last week's event. This week we are talking about a dance/masquerade event that will replace last year's prom event. Do everyone prefer a dance or a prom?

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

This weeks questions come from GameTesterJan, our clan leader!

Question 1
Why are the GGN updates only updating guilds but the clans are left ignored, will clans get some exclusive updates too or will they be neglected for a period of time?

Question 2
Would it be possible to change the method of clan ranking based on the following variables community CL total, post count, member count and activity. Right now the hierarchy roster seems inconsistent with it's hierarchy it does not appear to be based on any numeric principle it is either display newly created clans or active communities which post daily etc.

Question 3
Can we please create a premium start up fee when creating clans to be much like guilds if anything increase the price of creating one to 20k+ ideally perhaps 60k.

I have many reasons to request this and the following petition lists why
Clans startup creation fee petition (Make it premium!)

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. The Overseer has released the Team Barton and Team Aekea Tennis Jackets. Will he decide to release the Durem and Gambino Island Tennis Jackets before the Summer Town vs Town events?

2. Why are the EIs coming out so slowly?
Normally, we are screaming about how many there are. Now it's the opposite. Is there some secret explosion of content slated for release or was everyone on the Easter project? Maybe a decent MC release requires few EIs. I don't know.

3. Werewolves! Again. Do eet.
Let's say that the von Helson's (minus papa) have some secret occult book and rare artifact collection that releases a werewolf curse.
And they eat cows.
The werewolves, not the V's.

Moonlight Hunter

Hello Lanzer and any other staff members that might read this. I only have one question. There has been a lot of speculation as to if the Titan's Legacy is finished evolving or not, could one of you give us confirmation on this subject?

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
- Will Edmund ever accept my friend request? It's been two years. crying
User Image

- What do you think the NPCs would do if they ever looked at their fan threads? ... or have they already?
In the AtA on January 19, you answered Aoloni's question of when we would be getting backwings with this response:
“Lanzer”

For now it's a myth, but it'll come true as we start to introduce a series of long term quests. Short, daily quests will come first.

So, when will the staff decide to give us these daily quests? Sometime within this year? As I see it, the quest system is fine, as we have been bombarded with sponsor quests put together by the Gaia staff, and on less frequent occasions, we've been given actual site-related quests with the NPC's. So what's the holdup? I honestly doubt that it takes a grand total of 6 years to release daily quests, and work your way up from there, to ultimately give the Gaians their long awaited backwings. It's possible to throw us a bone and start getting out these daily quests that have been put on the backburner for years now- but it seems that you all merely enjoy promising us certain things without plans of releasing it, and rubbing it in our faces. Gaia is a business, but I think you all are forgetting that with all the money people are willing to throw at your feet, you're obligated to keep the customers happy and give them what they want, in return.

A while ago, you mentioned that cheaper 99- 299 items aren't circulated in and out of the Cash shop, because users “don't like buying cheap items” - but many are feeling the pinch from the failing economy, and would like more for their money- not to mention that cheap items could still being in money for Gaia, as a business – sure, not as much as EI's, but it's better than no money at all. A number of people DO actually want cheap items (of decent quality- cheap doesn't always have to be joke items, or shoddy quality) put into the Cash shop and cycled out every 3 months or so, to be replaced with something new. Please tell me when Gaia will do something about customer satisfaction? It seems that the bigger the company gets, the less you all are concerned with listening and giving us what we really want.

To the other staff:

If you could play zOMG! As any of the Animated, which one would you be? How would you be different from the other Animated? (shiny? More HP? Weird attacks?)

Hopeful Spirit

Another prom event sounds good. I loved the one from last year. heart
1. Will aquariums have other games besides Booty Grab? You know, something else tat isn't based on catching gold, but kind of like a cute little mini-game or something.
(lol, another prom would be awesome!!)

Dear Lanzer and Staff,
LOVED the event. It was really well put together. Nice work!!! I have several questions today (sorry…) because I missed the last couple AtAs on accident… my bad ^^;;;

1. I know I’ve brought this up before… But now that the homepage is new, guilds are updated, and the inventory system is nice and fresh, what’s next? I mean, we have the EIs, we have the Cash Shop, we have the Aquariums, and zOMG… But whats the next big project for Gaia? I hear there may be a pet system in store? Or even a marriage system?

2. Will pink links ever be brought back?

3. Now that we are finished the stocking contest, what’s next? I think it would be cool to have one where people design fish. Or, maybe some zOMG stuff, like rings, or monsters. Have you guys ever considered that?

4. I remember a while back, you had talked about the Aquarium Rock, and why it was so expensive. You said it was an evolving item… I haven’t seen any evolution. When will there be an update about this?

5. Lanzer: I don’t know if you realized this, but you are pretty much the king of Gaia… You are the creator. You own it. Everyone looks up to you. Which makes me think: How many PMs do you get each day? Profile comments? What’s your funniest experience?

6. Have you ever considered breeding fish for aquariums? I think that might be a fun feature! Now, I know this takes away the “cash shop” aspect of it, but maybe, to make up for it, you would have to buy a certain item in the cash shop to breed with. I dunno… Just throwing out ideas XD

7. With all these new items (the MCs, the new evolving items, etc…) in the cash shop, I feel a tremendous urge to buy them. I can’t buy them from the MP, because I’m currently questing, which leaves the only option, which is Gaia Cash. Now, the closest Target/711/Wal-Mart/Rite-aid is a half an hour away. This makes it difficult to go out and buy Cash Cards. When I finally found out that you could mail your money in to you guys, I got really excited. However, I got a little concerned. If I were to send my money in the mail, what would happen afterwards? Would I get PMed? Would I receive anything back in the mail? What's that whole process?

8. Right now, the east coast is experiencing their first thunderstorm of the season. It's a tornado watch... I don't like it... gonk Just out of curiosity, do you guys enjoy thunderstorms? I know a lot of people who like to watch them, but I get nervous every time redface

Sorry for the long post… But it’s great to be back with the swing of the AtA…

Thanks!
Will robots make a major impact in the storyline in the future?(No need to say when, I just want to know lol )

Also, Why are you such a sexy beast?
User ImageAre we going to see more of jose?

Is the the faktori ever going to get an update?

What happened to active items?

What happened to the sasha update we were supposed to get during the easter event?
User Image
My goodness~
It was REALLY REALLY WARM today huh?
I’m wondering~
How did you guys beat the heat…?
And~
I'm have you heard about the murder in CUpertino...
Nothing like that ever happen there~
gonk

User Image

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Ello, *wants for simone* I got her a present. *hides super hug*

Questionable Ghost

31,625 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
A masquerade event would be awesome!
Will we ever see G-Ranger items?
Could we please see Meredith in more comics?
I loved the eatser event, I thought it was really well done.

I think a dance would be a nice change. ^^

My questions;
Who is the artist of the Journal?
Who is the artist of the Kottan Bell?
Will there be any cheaper EIs coming out soon? (Less than $5.00)
Will there be a new chance item soon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces