Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello, and welcome to Paranormal Paraphernalia, a supernatural shop in which we offer a diverse selection of preternatural services. Keep in mind that none of the jobs we do are "evil", "occult", or "works of the devil". We are merely helping you gain access to knowledge that would otherwise be hidden from you. We are normal people who have normal lives; we don't spend every minute of every day channeling spirits. We just happen to own a few supernatural items and have become handy with them. If you keep an open mind, your experiences with our shop can be fun, positive, and hopefully enlightening. Oh, and don't worry about gold- our prices are cheap, and we even have a few special offers for a limited time only. Scroll down to the "Services" post. And, you know, order if you want.

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services
Order Form
Waiting List
Links/Banners
Satisfied Customers
Contests
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Art by _Amyninkai_

panoramic pandamonium
+I'm 15 years old.
+I have been doing tarot readings for six and a half months, using a Celtic Deck.
+You can call me Cat.
+My favorite colors are green, black and purple.
+I am a self-proclaimed Gaia addict.
+I love black and white photographs
+I love music.
+Despite what you may be thinking by this point, I am not a Satanist.
+I first got into the supernatural when I was 6. I saw what I thought to be a spirit and engrossed myself in it from then on. I didn't actually start messing with a ouija board and tarot cards until I was 13.
+I really enjoy tarot. It's nice to do spreads for people and see how it affects their lives and their views.
+If you care, my favorite spread is the Zodiac Spread.

Music -Misfit-
~I am 14 years young.
~I have been doing dream interpretations for six years, but only seriously for four years.
~I have been doing tarot readings for about six months now, using a Celtic Deck.
~I became interested in "the supernatural" ever since...hm, ever since reading the Harry Potter books, probably. xD But, it's something that I think is really neat to know about.
~You can call me Trin.
~I am on Gaia almost every day.
~As you can tell by my username, I love music, but probably not the same artists you like. And that's fine with me.
~I can be pretty random at times, and serious at others. It all depends on my mood.
~ I can probably be convinced to let you pay for services with avatar art. I LOVE avi art.
~Adding on to what Cat said, I'd like to point out that the jobs we do are not evil, and neither are we. We are two teenage best friends who happen to love the supernatural. Which means, if you really push us, we'll come haunt you. Rawr. :3

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services
Order Form
Waiting List
Links/Banners
Satisfied Customers
Contests

o1. Please, do not PM us asking for free services or items, or anything of the like. Do not ask us to be a employee, either. You'll just end up on our ignored list, where you will rot for eternity. Ouch.

o2. No excessive bumping (as in, bumps that move us more than three pages ahead), please. When we do certain contests, it makes it really hard to have a winner when the whole page just has bumps. Plus, it makes us look rather dead. >.< We like to be alive. Dead is...not good.

o3. We do not give refunds. If you don't like the answers you got, tough. HOWEVER, we will redo your order for half the price you payed.

o4. Post/PM your order forms, FILLED OUT COMPLETELY, or we will not complete the order.

o5. You order. We add you to the waiting list. You wait to see what color your order is. If it is green, you send your trade to me. If it is blue, you send your trade to panoramic. Simple, yes?

o6. If you are on the "Completed Orders that Need to be Payed For" list, you can not order another service until you pay up for what you owe.

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services
Order Form
Waiting List
Links /Banners
Satisfied Customers
Contests

NOTE: Both Music -Misfit- and I could probably be talked into letting you pay with avi art, as we both love it.

SPECIAL OFFERS (for limited time only): Tarot Readings: With any order of tarot readings over 400 gold, get one order under 400 free.
..........................................................Dream Interpretation/Spells: With any dream interpretation ordered, get two spells free.

Tarot Readings--
Note! For a list of the categories available, PM Music -Misfit-. =3 [/Note!]
Another Note! If we don't have a spread that fits your needs, talk to one of us about a custom spread, tailored to your order. =3 [/Another Note!]

Who you are in Tarot: This uses your birthday (so you'll need to tell us your birth day and month if you order) to delve into your personality traits and potential jobs. Price: 50 gold

The Court Arcana: A spread geared towards the "Who", "What", "When," etc.
It consists of only one card and is the easiest way to answer questions about personality, time frame, and vocation. Price: 50 gold

One Card Spread: This spread is pretty simple. All you do is give us a question and we will draw one card that is meant to serve as your answer/explanation. Price: 50 gold

Three Card Spread (Past, Present, and Future): This spread is, again, explained by the title. Once done, it will give you a glimpse into your past, present, and future. The events that have led up to where you are now, the new direction you will be taking, and the outcome or end result are, in short, the makeup of your basic 3 card spread. This is best used when you have a question that you need answered. Price: 200 gold

Spiritual Guidance Spread: This spread uses eight cards to guide you along your spiritual path. Price: 300 gold

Simple Keltic Cross: This is a simplified version of the below-mentioned Keltic Cross, using only six cards. Price: 400 gold

The Keltic Cross: This can be a quick reading using only one category of your life (i.e. romance, friends, career, family, etc.) or an extended version using several categories. This spread contains ten cards. Price: 500 gold

The Category Spread: An all purpose reading that can be used when you have no particular purpose in mind and would like to know what is coming up in your future, this spread uses 32 cards. Price: 600 gold

Weekly Spread: This spread can tell you how to plan your week and the things that you can expect. Price: 600
Note: If you choose to order this spread, please tell us what category you would like us to focus on during your reading. Include this in your post please.

The Zodiac Spread: A month by month forecast or horoscope that categorizes your life by month and breaks it down so that you can better understand it, using thirteen cards. Price: 850

==============================

Ouija Board Readings--
Note: We will not ask our Ouija board questions like "When will I die?" or "How will I die?" unless you bribe us. Please post in the thread stating that you would like to bribe us and we will get back to you. Feel free, however, to ask questions not concerning death. xD "When will I get married," "What grade will I get on my Biology test," "What college will I go to?" are all acceptable questions.

One question: This is self-explanatory. You give us a question and we will consult our ouija board. Price: 50 gold

Five Questions: Price: 200 gold

Ten Questions: Price: 450 gold

Fifteen Questions: Price: 700 gold

If there is not a package that fits your needs, then multiply the number of questions you are asking by 50 gold. That will be the cost. Actually, you get a better price if you order a package of five, ten, or fifteen rather than individual questions.

==================================

Dream Interpretation--

Dream interpretation is as it seems, the interpretation of dreams. We can interpret anything you like! Just go to the ordering page and fill out the form. We will get back to you with the price as soon as possible. The longer the dream, the more it will cost. To give you something general to go by, a short dream will be about 150 gold, an average dream around 300 gold, and a long dream around 500 gold. These are not the exact prices, but that is a range you can go by.[[Note: Everyone's dreams are unique, as are people's perspective on dreams. What we interpret, you might take another way. Keep this in mind, and don't kill us if "this doesn't make any sense!" ]]

==================================

Spells and Charms
Spells are, again, very self-explanatory. When you order a spell, we can either do it for you, or we can send you the instructions so that you can perform it yourself. Here is a list of all of the kinds of spells that we are able to do::

Love Spells (used to find love, lose love, repair love, and discourage one love but encourage another)
Hexes and their antidotes
Cleansing Spells
Happy Home Spells (used to provide peace at home, be it with family or with the dwelling itself)
Luck/Success spells
Fertility spells (used for conception and contraception)
Pregnancy and Childbirth Spells (used to protect mothers and infants)
Lost and Found spells
Protection Spells
Weather Spells (best used when cast by a community or large group)
Animal spells (used to protect animals from physical/spiritual harm or to grant humans the powers, gifts, or attributes of certain animals)
Healing Spells
Divination
Dream Spells (used to stimulate dreams, cure insomnia, cure nightmares, and enhance astral projection)
Invisibility Spells (these spells are used to remain unnoticed, and therefore, invisible)

More will be added as time goes on. All spells are 50 gold each..

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services

Order Form
Waiting List
Links/Banners
Satisfied Customers
Contests

Want to order from our amazing shop? Yes? I thought so. Just fill out these forms and post them in the thread. One of us will get back to you through the thread or PMs as soon as possible.

Tarot readings:

[b][u]I WANT TO ORDER A SPREAD FROM YOUR SHMEXY SHOP![/b][/u]
[color=orange][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Spread[/b]:
[b]Question(s)/Comment(s)[/b]:
[b]Thorough Description or recent picture of yourself[/b]:
[b]Finished By [/b]: (When do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)
[b]Total Cost[/b]:
[b]Tip?[/b]: [/color]

Ouija Board

[b][u]GIMME SOME ANSWERS![/b][/u]
[b]Package?[/b] (this would be a 5-, 10-, or 15-question package {ONLY, there aren't any 2-question packages or anything}, and prices are different for these)
[b]Question(s)[/b]:
[b]Finished By [/b]:(when do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)
[b]Cost[/b]:
[b]Tip?[/b]:
[/color]

Dream Interpretation:

[b][u]WHY MUST I DREAM OF MUSHROOMS?[/b][/u]
[b]Description of the Dream[/b]:
[b]Was it in Black and White or Color?[/b]:
[b]Prominent Items, Places, or People[/b]:
[b]Finished By [/b]: (when do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)
[b]Cost(Post and we will discuss prices)[/b]:
[b]Tip?[/b]:
[/color]

Spells and Charms

[b][u]I PUT A SPELL ON YOU![/b][/u]
[b]Type of spell(s) you want[/b]:
[b]Strength[/b](Weak <---&Strong):
[b]User's Intent[/b]: (how do you plan to use the spell? It helps us determine which spell to send you)
[b]Finished By [/b]: (when do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately)
[b]Cost[/b]:
[b]Tip?[/b]:
[/color]

Fill these forms out and post them in the thread if you would like to order. Thank you!

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services
Order Form

Waiting List
Links/Banners
Satisfied Customers
Contests
heart =paid
xp =not paid
NOTE: Due to a lack of organization, the orders will now be color-coded. If your order is in green text, then Music -Misfit- will be taking your order and the payment should be sent accordingly. If the order is in blue, then Dysfunctional Pancreas will be taking it and the money should be sent to her. Our priority is customers that have paid; so if you've paid, expect to get your order finished before someone who hasn't.

o1.

o2.

o3.

o4.

o5.

o6.

o7.

o8.

o9.

Bribe Slots (Open for 2x the original cost)

o1.

o2.

o3.

============================

Completed Orders that Need to be Payed For

-----------------------

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services
Order Form
Waiting List

Links/Banners
Satisfied Customers
Contests

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47401969/][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/24uwbw7.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47401969/][img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/2qul4squlgurl/url.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47401969/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/AngelOfMusic5/Art-Supernaturalshop.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47401969/][img]http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq150/xCCPB/Gaiaonline/Banners/paranormalsdfasdaf.jpg[/img][/url]

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services
Order Form
Waiting List
Links/Banners

Satisfied Customers
Contests

Like our Shop?
Fill out the "WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP" part of the form to send kudos to our shop!

I LIKE THIS SHOP!
SHOP TITLE: Paranormal Paraphernalia
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47401969
MRC NUMBER: 25.9
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.]

Click on the banner below and post it in that thread!

User Image

Spica Hatashi
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
RECORD NUMBER: 25.9
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: The girls are great and ready to help you right on the spot! Some of the fastest service I have ever seen and more than willing to answer any extra questions you have. So few places have service as good as this, nonetheless people so willing to help others who need a nudge in the right direction and finding out what is you want or need to know. I HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE looking for readings and spells!!

pointless radicals
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [They are friendly and efficient. They will chat with you, and are funny. Their prices are low and it is in general a great experience.

IINeko_AmatsuII
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: They're Services Are AMAZING And I Really Have Had A Great Time Chatting With The Owners!

iBaKaito
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
RECORD NUMBER: 25.9
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: Accurate readings! I love it!

Ziana Midmoon
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [It gave me information that i had needed for years. I love their service, and they have kind personalities.]

CosmicDust
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: The girls running it are very friendly, polite and fast. Their prices are fantastic- I actually thought they charged too little for the Tarot they gave me. It was comprehensive and very accurate, they did really well with it. If I knew others wanting tarot, I'd definitely recommend them. The girl who did my tarot was also nice enough not to get annoyed about me asking after their service on her profile.

Melbourne Valence
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: Quick, efficient and accurate answers! I like the shopkeepers and I will definitely be coming back again!

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services
Order Form
Waiting List
Links/Banners
Satisfied Customers

Contests

xx First order on page 5 gets one order free. xx xG A Z E R O C K E R
xx First order on page 10 gets 5k xxBurnt Colors
xx First order on page 20 gets 10k xx Rainy-Desu
xx First person to roll 10 10-sided dice and get 90+ gets a MoMo the Monkey and 10k xx
xx Random Give-Away Day (we pick a page, and every order on that page gets gold, items, or free orders; stick around, for we've already picked the random page wink )
xx INVITE A FRIEND (ongoing, for now)xx- Invite a friend to this thread, and you'll get awarded if they order! Just make sure you have your friend tell us that you're the one who told them about us (phew, that was confusing). You'll get one free order and 2k.

Customer of the Week
Every Monday, panoramic and I will be picking a Customer of the Week. This will be whichever customer we feel has been the most friendly, helpful, talkative, or who has ordered a lot, etc. Whoever gets Customer of the Week will have bragging rights for the week, and will have one free order per day for a week. These orders will also be our top priority, basically the equivalent of being on the bribe slot without having to pay.
-None this week-

Past Winners
Spica Hatashi.
pointless radicals
Ziana Midmoon

Intro
About Us
Rules
Services
Order Form
Waiting List
Links /Banners
Satisfied Customers
Contests
Hello there, Caitlyn! How's doing? mrgreen
Bah.
I am re-writing my notes for biology.
Stupid test... stare

On a happier note,
The shop is finally open! <3
Love what you did to the posts! I was kinda in a rush, so I screwed up a few things.
I would like two dream interpretations please smile

Username:Myullie
Description of the Dream: There were a pack of kittens and my mom and I adopted two gray kittens. Once we took them home they turned into twin boys. They were about 6 years old. They had straight brown hair but in some parts of the dream they had curly blonde hair. Because they were adopted as kittens, my mom and I had to adopt them in real life so it was just weird... I belive my son's name was "Sunshine". xd He was shy and had problems making friends.
Was it in Black and White or Color?: Color.
Prominent Items, Places, or People: Cats/kittens, twins, mom, home, adoption, hair.
Cost(Post and we will discuss prices):
Tip?:

Username: Myullie
Description of the Dream: I'm older in my dream and I go back to my old neighborhood I used to live in as a young child. The neighborhood was old and deserted. I went inside my old house and found it was completely empty and destroyed.
Was it in Black and White or Color?: Color.
Prominent Items, Places, or People: Old house, neighborhood, living room.
Cost(Post and we will discuss prices):
Tip?:
Thank you for ordering!
I will discuss prices with my partner and get back to you User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items