Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count since march 1st '09

^___^ 1 100.0% [ 437 ]
Total Votes:[ 437 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 502 503 504 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Friend

Hi everyone! This thread is going to be temporarily closed(on hiatus) since I have made a bribe shop with Pixu-chan! Why you say? we needs more gold!! lol
You could still post and stick around here if you want to, but... I just won't be here! lol
YES, I"M STILL GIVING THAT FREEBIE TO THE FIRST PERSON ON PAGE 500, after that it's done for now...
As for the commissions, I must sadly say that I'm closing some most of them because I can't have a huge list like this(i dont update the slots lol the list is big)....too much work very less time, so i'm starting over. I'll cancel some trades.
once i'm done with the last arts, i'll PM it to you :3

CLICK HERE TO VISIT DOKI DOKI INU NEKO!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please don't forget to always check the Updates in the next post!!

Greetings and Welcome to Shii's art shop!
I need gold to buy the items I'm questing,
so help me out by buying my arts! ^ ^
This is also my very own hangout thread. So feel free to stay & chat.
who knows, I even give out freebies once a while ;D
Enjoy your stay! 3nodding
<3

Familiar Friend

October 6th, 2009 --- So sorry i havent mentioned this earlier. Due to RL things like college+work+other stuff, my commissions are currently on hold...Those who are in my slots, you can cancel if you want to....if not, then thanks SO MUCH for waiting patiently, i really appreciate it smile planning on bribes only in the near future since i'm super broke
September 12th, 2009 --- bribe slots open! higher the gold better the chance!!
September 6th, 2009 --- mini chibies open for a day!
August 18th, 2009 --- First on page 250 gets a freebie! :'D
I'll choose the style ;P
August 17th, 2009 --- Slots full again! T uT"
And the art is still in process...but it will take a while...i'm a sloow artist ; w;
August 9th, 2009 --- One bribe slot is now open! It will be open only for today(Sunday) and then I'll pick my choice. The good thing about bribe is that I'll try to finish it before the rest of the slots...since it's a high amount. As a reminder, i'm a slow artist and my schedule this summer's always been busylazybusylazy hehe sweatdrop

Familiar Friend

Pretty simple.
It is NOT "First come first serve", I will choose the orders myself.
If I don't take your order, don't feel bad, you MIGHT get chance later on! ^_^
Do not order when the slots are full!
Respect everyone in this thread and be nice.
Stay and Chat if you like, but do not constantly beg for art
Please no not rush me and ask me if i'm done with your art yet, I have a life outside Gaia!! You must cooperate and have patience. I'm a very slow artist too sweatdrop
All PMs will be ignored, unless it's very important.
Follow Gaia's ToS.
It will really ruin my mood if you cancel the trade right after i'm done with your art (it has happened before T_____T)

1. Fill out the form and post it in the thread.
2. Send the trade Immediately.
3. I will cancel the trade, if I don't accept your order.
4. If I accept it, I will accept the trade once.
5. You must confirm it immediately after I accept the trade.
6. After I'm done with your art, I will finish the trade and pm the art to you! :]
If you have any questions, please post it in this thread.

Familiar Friend

my style might vary at times whee
_mini chibies
4000 gold each (10k for couple)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_chibi heads
8000 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_chibi fullbody
15000 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_WILL DO
• Chibi-ish styles only
• Mostly Females but I don't mind males too
• Cute & simple OCs or Avatars
_WON'T DO
Mecha, nudity, ugly avatars, masked face, super-cluttered etc

ORDER FORM:

[color=red][align=center][size=20]SHIIIICHAN!! GIMMMEE YOUR ARTZ!!!! :dramallama: [/size][/align][/color]
[b]Userame:[/b]
[b]Which style? (mini chibi/regular/bribe): [/b]
[b]Headshot/Waist-up/fullbody?(if it's a regular only!):[/b]
[b]Reference Image (i won't accept "Current avatar" ) : [/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?(comments, suggestions, description, poses):[/b]

Familiar Friend

Bribe slots are only available when the regular slots are closed.
The only difference is that you have to pay TWICE THE AMOUNT of the regular price!
You can pay in gold amount or items that are worth the amount.
Please see my wishlist below for the items!!

_Chibi fullbody couple (available only for bribe!)
40000+ gold

Since I lost ALL my previous items and my gold amount after I got back my account, I need to quest for them all over again. Here are some things I'm currently questing for!! So feel free to donate, tip, or buy my art so that i can reach my goals! I would really appreciate that ^__^
(in no particular order)

Note: I CURRENTLY WANT THE SD PLUS KANAKO DOLL ITEM!!!! T ^T ----&>>> User Image

You can even bribe me with items that are around 20k+ (Couple art would be a 50k+ item)
You can also offer any 20k+ item that's not on the list as well

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DONATE ALL Game items!! (trash, Fishes, bugs, tokens, cans, boots, zomg items etc)

User Image User Image

Familiar Friend

It's my decision to choose the number of slots I want to open.

you guys in the slots are awesome so far, you've been waiting for weeks now!!! o__o"" so much patience!! T uT" heart
Sorry for this terribly long delay...i think its become a habit Dx
but what can i do...ive got work+school & i rarely get time D:
but no worries, when i say i'll do it, i will 3nodding i keep my word....unless something occurs.
its just that it'll take forever xDD

mini chibi slots
1. CLOSED

reg. chibi slots
1. CLOSED

bribe slot (visit my current joint bribe thread with pixu!)
1. closed

other(to-do list)
1. Taka nackie (for a contest ) ASAP!! xP
2. RL Yoshi xD
3. wishful bunny's OC
4. Pixu as a guy kekekeke~ >8D
5. Wulfy's OC
6. Pixu's OC (p. 371 )
7. Ryoma (b'day gift)
8. Shiro-Neko (b'day gift)
9. [Shuuichi] (b'day gift)
10. Koko-chan's OC (Claus)
11. Joshu (b'day gift)

Familiar Friend

Familiar Friend

These are the awesome and cool peeps who have been sticking around for a long long time in my threads and kept my threads alive!!!! And it really makes me feel special and very happy!! heart 4laugh
(In no particular order)

Meshellmybelle
Morii-kun
Darkiie
iKath
DreadpirateMyst
Pixelett
Toxic x3
Monsterr mar
Boba Thai Tea
uchiha-kari-777
Umbra Phantom
Bearly Sweet
wulf-of-darkness1843

Anyone can feel free to draw all of the regulars(including shii of course) together as a group, that would be awesome! <33
-- Check out the regulars art made by Kari-chan!! :'D
-- Darkie, Pixu, Shii, Yoshi, & Kari (art by me)

if i forget anyone, i'm sorry sweatdrop (shii's forgetful User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show." ) feel free to PM me if you're a reg. and i missed you on the list. ^^
(thanks to Kari for insisting on getting a reg list xD)

Familiar Friend

User Image
Freebies will be experimental only, depending on my mood and inspiration at the time.
Also your chances will increase if you stick around and chat!
If not, then try the contests ^^

CURRENT CONTEST:
1. Shiichan will sometimes post this puppy head. First person to quote it will get a freebie!
The puppy head will look like this!!

2. First on page 250 will get a freebie! :'D Boba Thai Tea

Art Given: (will only add contest winners here so not to fill too much space)
~ Bittersweet (8th page 200)
~ Floppie-Koo (dicing game #80+ winner!)
~ uchiha-kari-777 (Fourth person on page 85)
~ Robot Oeuf (third person on p. 65)
~ uchiha-kari-777 (last person on p. 50 & random number 80 winner!)
~ [M]isguided[A]ngel (page 10 winner)

Familiar Friend

Yep, Shii loves art too! User Image heart So please draw for her pretty please? :3
my current avatar is fine as well 3nodding

AVATARS: (most of them are tekteked by Pixu-chan!)
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
this be my current avatar---& User Image

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

Bonnie - He's an artist and he loves vibrant colors and enjoys standing out from the crowd.
Wanipoo - She's a kingdom hearts OC and her keyblade looks like a doggy-bone. She's not a dog-girl, however, she's a doggy wannabe xD

Familiar Friend

BANNERS
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/w-u-v-full-come-chat/t.47350039_1/][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2cctk0i.jpg[/img][/url]

AFFILIATES
- accepting only art related threads! links must 200 x 40 size only, or else i'll add it as a text link.
Add my link and PM me if you want to exchange links.

Art Shops
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bribe Shops
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

Art Auctions
User Image

Freebie Threads
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Text Links
none

Familiar Friend

//cuts ribbon
psst...its now open! ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff