Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hewwo art freebie peoples, I'm Joshu, or Renkaru and on October the 26th it will be my and my OC's(thats Renkaru btw) birthday and I would love some lovely art by you beautiful and talented people!~ ^-^

User ImageName; Renkaru Saotome
    Age; 17 - 18
    DOB; October 26th
    Species; Human
    Gender; Male
    Sexuality; Straight
    Height; 5'7" // 170.2 cm
    Weight; 16O lbs // 72.5 kg
    Hair; Straight, long down to mid back. Platinum, white. KITTY EARS AND TAIL ARE OPTIONAL
    Eyes; Blue
    Skin; Pale.
    Build; Slim and toned, but not overly skinny.
    Heritage; Japanese
    Crush; Hotaru (Pixu’s OC)

Relationships;
      Hotaru – When Renkaru first laid eyes on a young girl named Hotaru, he saw a kind and innocent girl. He almost fell in love the moment he met her, but Hotaru doesn’t know just how much he loves her. Its a frustrating relationship but Renkaru is loyal, and he shall try to show his love to Hotaru....

Talents;
      - Martial arts-plays the piano-kendo-writing poetry-origami –

Outfits;
      Feel free to design a outfit for Renkaru. Please just follow these guidelines. He likes to wear alot of whites and blues.Usually something long sleeved and comfortable.He usually likes to wear traditional Japanese clothing but when he goes to school he likes to wear more modern type clothing. For Casual wear, he usually wears a blue button up shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned, and he wears blackish loose fit jeans.

Accessories;
      He usually wears a little blue bow on the side of his hair, with blue clips keeping his hair back.

User Image
    Likes;
      - Kitties –Sushi-Tea- Anime-Music-Reading-Writing-Video games- Sweets- a good nap-His blue Panda Pjs-

Dislikes;
      - pervieness-Being embrassed-Lying-Scary movies –Violence-

Fears;
      - Pervy Girls-Heights –Supernatural stuff, like ghosts-

Personality;
      Very calm and polite, though he can be shy at times, but he can also speak his mind at times. He is always very cheery and optimistic and keeps a cute little warm smile on his face. Even though he seems happy all the time, he also has a serious and thoughtful side to him, especially when his friend are hurting.

Single Gallery;
      [ 1 ] [ 2 ]

Couple//Group Gallery;
      [ 1 ]

Noob

heart heart heart
Hiiiya pixu -snugglehuggle- <3
Buuuumpie buuump~
i'll draw a freeb maybe :>
is Renkaru really a nekomimi/catboy, or are the ears and tail part of his clothing?
Hmm not really, but you can draw them in if you want to or if you dont want to heheee~ Im just happy and grateful for any art~

^-^
okay, thank you. :3
haha, i finished it already~ is it okay if i pm it to you?
Oh yaaay!! Hehe thank you so much! <3
Yes, you may pm me it~ Hehehe
heart heart

*bakes a cake*
I baaaked my own birthday cake and noo one ish helping me eat it? D:
heart heart

Noob

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff