Welcome to Gaia! ::

Plot:

A war has been going on for quite some time now. Between the Covenant and the UNSC. The fight has come to Reach, UNSC's last stronghold. The Covenant and the UNSC have fought on the planet for a bit. But now the Covenant plans on destroying the world, so they can move on to Earth. Above there is the Pillar of Autumn. Where all of the Spartan-II's are located. But apon the ground of Reach. A new set of spartan's were being trained. They are still young only about 10. They were kept secret from everyone who worked on the Spartan-II program. UNSC's own little project away from others. They were trained underwater in a facility called Aetos. The Spartan program was code-named "Pharos". It was believed to be a program to make a better slipspace drive, but that was the least of their worries. Word had come from the surface that the Covenant were planning to destroy the planet. The commanding officer ordered all of the marines there to make way to the ships that would be deployed out of the sea and into space. The children were all packed into the last 3 ships apon Reach. They shot off from the planet. Seconds before it was destroyed. They hit slipspace as soon as they left the atmosphere.

Setting:

You're character, ( If you are a Spartan), will be on one of the three ships on their way to a planet far from Reach, and Earth, called Ameria. A place to stay and finish training. If you decide to be part of the Covenant. You can be anywhere among them I suppose, other than going to Halo and what not. I will release futher information about what the Covenant will be doing.

ToC:
Plot/Setting
Rules
Profile Skeleton
UNSC/Covenant
Ban List
Other/Updates
Rules:
1. No God-Modding.
2. No cybering, and romance. Because well.... Spartans don't have sex drive. So yeah..
3. Follow the Gaia ToS.
4. Please Pm me your profile.
5. You can have more than one character. Just make sure that they are posted in different colors.
6. You cannot be Master Chief, I am sorry. But you cant. You also cannot be a Covenant that is going to Halo.
7. Please try to post more than 3 words. If there isnt much to say I understand. But other than that right more.
8. Do not post with **, ~~, --.
9. When talking OoC please use something that is easy to notice out of the post.

ToC:
Plot/Setting
Rules
Profile Skeleton
UNSC/Covenant
Ban List
Other/Updates
Profile Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Age: ( If spartan it can only be 9,10,or 11. And a Marine can't be 12.)
Personality:
Weapons: ( If you are an Orricer, or the Covenant. You also don't have to put it here. Only if you want to specialize.)
Background:
Team: ( Only if you are a Spartan)

There will also be 5 Spartan groups when they get older. ( Depending on how many spartans live through augmentation will tell how many will be in each team. I will also post the names here, even though we arent that far into it.Also it is first come first serve. And if someone quits. Someone can take their spot if they talk to me first.)
Red:
Captain-Tyler
-Samuel
-Parker
Black
Gold
Silver:
Captain- Nicole
-Nick
Green:
Captain- John

ToC:
Plot/Setting
Rules
Profile Skeleton
UNSC/Covenant
Ban List
Other/Updates
UNSC:

Username: Ramen Raider
Name: Tyler
Appearance: Young and has brown hair that is shaven since that is regulation. He also has green eyes that in the right light look blue. And he is tall for his age.
Personality: He is nice. But he is very serious when their is a mission at hand.
Weapons: Trainee
Background: He was born on Earth. But his parents moved to a distant planet. When we was small the UNSC came and took him from his parents. Without them knowing. When he was 8 he overheard the commanding officer saying that his parents had died, because of the Covenant destroying their world. He has worked very hard ever since then, hoping that one day he could get back at the Covenant that killed his parents.
Team: Red-Captain

Username: Soraki
Name: Nicole
Appearance: Hair kept chin length short for a purpose she is unaware of. Copper hair. Thin and average height for her age
Personality: Competitive. Kind to comrades.
Background: Taken from her home in her sleep and replaced with a vegetable
clone. Her parents believed she went into a coma. Nicole was persuaded that her
home planet had been glaceed over by the Covenant. That her parents and friends
were dead. She found herself faster than some of the others but never as fast Spartan 087. The fastest of all Spartans. Her Idol. Kelly.
Team: Silver- Captain

Username: korinzu
Name: John
Appearance: Big build for age, natural skin that looks tanned, Black hair, green eyes. Black line scar-like birth mark on left side of chin.
Personality: Is somewhat anti-social, non talkative, but kind enough. calm/collected.
Background: Was "Obtained" from the orphanage he was raised in. John doesn't much care for what happend, that it was a change from the orphanage. But knows he is in a military program. He has an idol, the Idol who he shares a name and similar number with. John Spartan-117, and similar uncanny ability for luck.
Team: Green Team leader

Username:Angelwings0404
Name:Nick
Appearance:blonde hair about to the middle of his neck in the back and he has a few long pieces hanging in the fron
Personality:Nice,Silent,Mysterious.
Weapons:specialization is the sniper
Background:Unknown
Team: Silver

Username: Mistah_Myxay
Name: Samuel
Appearance: Above average height with Sandy blond hair in a crew cut, tall and lanky. Has two bright blue eyes, with a peircing gaze.
Personality: He's a joker, and can get in your face a bit. But he never acts without good intentions.
Background: One day, he remembers meeting some strange adults. They seemed to be plotting something, but treated him nicely. He didn't know they'd abduct him and his brother. A better athlete then Parker, Sam is a very well rounded member of the team.
Team: Red

Username: Mistah_Myxay
Name: Parker
Appearance: About half a head shorter then his brother, Dark brown hair, also crew cut, Green eyes. He's color blind in his right eye.
Personality: The watchful eye, compared to his brother. Parker is calm, can think on his feet rather quickly, and always seems to be not far behind Sam.
Background: He is the twin brother of Sam, and was also taken the same night Sam was. He is a far better shot then Sam, but less athletic. He's known to take longshots, and is suited to be a sniper.
Team: Red

Covenant:
Username: Ramen Raider
Name: Uzmake 'Situn
Appearance: An elite with red and black armor.
Personality: Doesnt really have much emotion. Just does his job.
Weapons: His energy sword, and plasma rifle.
Background: He was born into a wealthy family, for Covenant standards. He grew up, knowing that someday he would become a shipmaster. He is now the shipmaster of the Last Strike.

Username: Soraki
Name: Aiolos Okeanos
Appearance: Grunt, blue and white armor.
Personality: Hot tempered at times. Prefers talking to others.
Weapons: Plasma Pistol, Carbine, and Plasma Grenades
Background: Simply put, was drafted into the Covenant force as most other
Unggoy. He loves the idea of returning to Balaho, but know his unavoidable fate
will prevent such.

ToC:
Plot/Setting
Rules
Profile Skeleton
UNSC/Covenant
Ban List
Other/Updates
Ban List:

ToC:
Plot/Setting
Rules
Profile Skeleton
UNSC/Covenant
Ban List
Other/Updates
Other/Updates:

7/19/2008- We open.

ToC:
Plot/Setting
Rules
Profile Skeleton
UNSC/Covenant
Ban List

Other/Updates
Tyler sat aboard the ship on which he was stationed. He looked around at his friends that were aboard with him. They look scared... and confused. Quite frankly, he felt the same. He looked at the two marines that stood guard at the end of the hallway. They were two of the few that were stationed at Aetos with the children. He sighed as he sat down. He heard an intercom come on it said, " we shall be landing in 2:00 minutes". Tyler sighed some. He had no idea where they were going. And niether did anyone else. The ship began to enter the atmosphere of the new planet.

Uzmake sat in his chair in the middle of the bridge. He looked at his crew members. " Zakce! Set a course for the next human stronghold that we know of." He said, as he waited for an answer from the young elite. He didn't like the answer he got. The elite said that there wernt that were known. Uzmake sighed. " Alright then... Take us to the next Covenant city so we can report on our victory at this place that the humans call Reach." He said leaning back into his chair as he watched a few uselss grunts leave the bridge from bringing in some parts.

Canny Trickster

John sat in the ship he was oredered into. He didn't have a problem with it. he just wanted direction. John looked to the others, whom all looked scared and confused. Yet he was the only one that really seemed to have his wits about him. It was quite nerve racking. Sitting there, slouched forward, hands together looking around. Thoughts ran through his head. Always thinking.
Tyler felt the ship begin to slow down. He knew that they were out of slipspace and about to enter the atmosphere of this planet. He didn't really know what to think towards the big move. He figured that it had to do with the Covenant. Since their teacher, the AI- Bosly, had told them everything about the Covenant at a small age. He had learned over the past few years that they were going to be the next SPARTAN program. Bosly had also shown them things about the SPARTAN-II's. But not much about them. The ships landed and they were moved out of the large ship. Tyler was one of the first. He swung his bag over his shoulder as the officers lead them an above ground facility which was very different to him and his companions.

( I wont be posting for Covenant til there are more Covenant players. )

Canny Trickster

((sounds good.))

John felt the slight rumble of the ship as they came out of slipspace, the same as the others had. Running a hand through his hair, he remembered that he had hair that reached his shoulders befiore they came and took him. Standing up, John felt like he towered over the others and dominated because of his bigger build and height. The orphanage he had grown in was quite ruddy. So when he was obtained, he was given a new set of clothes. A pair of gray sweats with his name and number embroided on the front right chest. John-227. Getting out of the ship, he had no possessions, so he just went with the others.

O.G. Elder

Nicole stepped out of the ship she was in. When they boarded she was still in her sweat pants.
Nicole - 289 running down the length of her left pant leg. Others seemed alarmed at the sudden
change. She tried keeping a neutral face on, but really, she was as scared as everyone else.

Aiolos was in his methane filled chambers when he received a command to help move parts to and
from the bridge. He would much rather have stayed in his chambers but he learned quickly before
that orders were orders and they were not to be questioned. He made put on his methane tank,
put it on his back and headed to the bridge.

{{OOC: Sorry the posts are so short.}}

Beloved Capitalist

7,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cart Raider 100
Kenney dragged his middle finger and his thumb of his right hand against his left and right eyes until they touched each other, and he tapped the bridge of his nose. "Uhng... Huh?" Kenney shook his head slightly and looked around, "Wh-Where am I?" he blinked a few times. He was in a large room, with metal bolts on every wall, and a very limited amount of light. He could feel that he was in motion. A ship? He shook his head and rested his head in his hands, "I-I was on the playground..." he thought to himself, "And there were these people, yeah, I remember now. They looked... Militant." he groaned as he stood up. Every muscle in his body ached. "Why am I in so much pain?" he wondered to himself. He closed his eyes tight and tried to remember. Bits and pieces flashed into his mind. "A fight...? I was in a fight?" he looked down at his arms, they were bruised badly. "Great..." he moaned, "Mom's gonna be pissed about this..." he rubbed his arm and looked around, "Well... I'd better find out where I am."

Ken walked slowly over to what seemed to be a door. "It's too dark in here..." he groaned and slid his hand over the wall, and hit a button in the dark. A small computer warmed and turned on. It cast a baby blue light across the entire room. Ken looked around and studied his surroundings, "It looks like a godamn jail cell." he thought as he looked upon a single bed, and a toilet. The reflection from the computer in a mirror caught his eye, and he walked over to see himself. He groaned and ran his fingers through his silver hair, "Mom said dying it would make me look older. More intelligent. I think it makes me look like an old fart." he ignored his hatred towards his mother for the time being, and stuffed them into the back of his mind. He had to find out where he was. He made his way back over to the computer and tapped it. A million lights twinkled on the pad, and Ken watched in amazement. He tapped three times on a button that read, "Door lock: LOCKED". A hiss emitted from the door as it opened slowly.

Ken stepped out an into a large hallway, brightly light by lights above. He had to cover his eyes, such a dramatic change in light so quickly bothered him. He looked around, and saw no-one, "Hello...? Anyone here?" he waited, "Where am I?" "Hello." a woman's voice rang from nowhere, yet everywhere at the same time. "I am Aero. The Artificial Intelligence of this vessel, Dusted Hollow. How may I be of service?" Ken screamed and he fell backwards onto his bottom and wiggled till he was against the wall. "I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Ken took a minute to get his breath back to normal, "YEAH!" he sighed and stood back up, "I wasn't expecting an AI to suddenly thunder from above." there was a pause, "I apologize." Ken shook his head and sighed, "It's fine. Really..." he scratched his head, "Aero, can you tell me where I am?" "Why, I have already told you this information, you are on the vessel Dusted Hollow. En route to Planet Reach." Ken's eyes widened, "REACH!? YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT REACH!" he threw his arms up in the air, "What the HELL would I be going to Reach for!?" "Why... Training, of course." Aero said as the ship came to a halt. "We have reached are destination. Please exit to your left" Ken looked to his left, and a door slid open he took a step out of the ship and saw hundreds of other children, "What... The... Hell..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff