Welcome to Gaia! ::

Canny Trickster

The cloth wrapped tightly around his hand, he had it also wrapped around the spike. it was his makeshift shank of the dropship piece he had collected. Rightnow, because he was alone, he was able to run unbiassed. Meaning he could actively runn at irregular paths unable to be done in a large team. He easily kept pace with Tyler as he ran. Looking to his side he saw tyler stop, but kept running. the base had to know. They must get their augmentations today. The base was well hidden enough to buy them a couple of hours. enough for the Augments.
Samuel
and
Parker

Red Team

It took the twins a moment to realize what had happened, but the minute Tyler made a move, they followed suit. Sam was an all around member of the team, but he did pay a lot of attention on field medicine. He wondered if it'd help here. Then, nearly blindsided, Parker had been tackled by a grunt, for some reason it had not thought of using it's weapon on him. Lucky for him, He knew enough Close Quarters Combat to toss the thing aside, remove it's plasma pistol, and get up again. Sam removed it's breather before he ran off, tossing the grenade behind him with the pin pulled.

"Run! For Christ's sake, run!" Sam screamed. Parker and he had sprinted for a while before they saw Tyler and John, Sam patted them on the back and, and Parker pointed ahead.

Then, one of the rare moments, they sounded like one person as they told them.

"Grenade, back there."
Tyler looked at them and nodded and pointed to where he wanted them and ran in the middle. " Listen. I want that package back to base. Parker get it there. Go with John. Sam you stay with me to try and hold them off. We have to get out of here or maybe get the augmentations here. Or we stand no chance. He looked at the plasma pistol and then at Sam and he got behind a tree. He looked and just saw smoke from the grenade. " I know you don't like being seperated from him. But I had no choice. I had to make a decision for the team. One of us had to go. And I wont leave my team here to fight unless I am ordered too." He looked around. There was nothing he could use to fight them with. He only had a plasma pistol. And I that might not do much against an elite. " Any ideas?" He asked Sam as he kept watch for more covenant to come from the bushes.

(( Sorry I haven't posted. I have been busy and I couldn't get on. And when I did it was only for a second. ))
Samuel
Red Team

Sam patted his brother on the back and watched as he ran off with John, he turned to Tyler and a sad smile crept on his face. "Don't worry about... I would've done the same thing. I trust him..." Sam said, and started fiddling with a couple of sticks. "Just one idea, might not be much be I think we can use it." He then patted Tyler on the back, to get his attention, and pointed at the crude diagram on the ground. If anything, Sam was pretty good at makeshift diagrams.

"So, If we can get one of those Grunts to stray from the rest of them, or even a few, we could take them on. At least, I could. I'll need you to take aim for them, little bastards will try to shoot me with their own plasma pistols. If we can disarm them, take their weapons, we could last a little longer. Also, if we remove their breathers, that'll let out their methane. All we have to do is shoot their tanks or their little heads for it to explode!"

Sam's idea was both very thought out... and possible suicide.
Tyler looked at Sam and thought about it. He saw some rocks on the ground and grabbed a few. " I like it. But I have something to add. We throw rocks at their breathers, knock them out and they die. A lot less suicide... Hehe..." He looked at Sam and then back in the direction of the covenant. He had a tight grip on the plasma pistol, making sure not to let go of it.

Canny Trickster

Running with parker, they cleared the perim eter with speed. the instructors looked to them, confused. John skidded, saluted, and held out the recovered dogtags. "covenant are here. we need our augmentations and armor now." He spoke to them, putting their dogtags around his neck, and showing them the dropship spike he had recovered.
Parker

Red Team

Parker also saluted, but his thoughts were elsewhere. Tyler would be fine, he was the captain for a reason. But Sam... Without Sam, Parker wasn't all that great. And Vice-versa. But then again, most of their plans were two-man operations... Sam would be alright, Parker knew that. Espcially with Tyler. After all, the Red Team was a family. But the whole Spartan Project, all of them... They were a family, and of a higher class then most.

"John... I'm sorry you lost them... I'm sorry we didn't act sooner."

Canny Trickster

"No one is to blame parker. They came and we knew nothing of their intentions. The best we can do for them....that I can do for them is carry their names while in the fight. now lets get ourselves underway." he said, jogging into the base, following the instructors to the augmentation chambers as red lights nwere flashing.
Parker

Red Team

"Aye Aye." Was all Parker said before he followed right behind John, their augmentations wouldn't be long, but it was a matter of life and death. If they survived, then lady luck was shining her light on those two boys. All so they can save the other two, and the rest of the world.
Samuel
Red Team

"Just like you Captain. Always watching my back... Okay. I wish Parker was here, he's a much better shot then I am." He took the rocks and began to weigh them the best he could. Turns out three of them would be just fine, but two of them were to light to throw accuretly. Another two were heavy, and he'd rather keep them close.

"Now, we just have to find a way to get them alone. Any idea for that?"

Canny Trickster

Four of the instructors came and tended to the two as they came in. two others on lifts wheeling in their mjolnir armor. The fabled mark VII armor. better than the mark VI, slimmer. In hindsight, it was excatly the same as the mark VI, but just better in all aspects and slimmer. Two to each of them tending to their wounds. they stripped them down and got them iknto the augmentation tubes. the glass pains closed around them and they could smell gas. this was going to hurt. John just slid along, watched as their armor was segmented and prepped for them to be put on just as they would get out of the tubes.
Parker

Red Team

Parker had went along with it, and stood inside the tube untill they started letting in the glass. 'Dear god, what are we getting ourselves into?' He asked quietly before he felt an odd tingling surge throughout his body. It felt alright for a few seconds, then it started to hurt. Not much, but like someone was pinching you. Only... It was happening all over his body. His arms first, then his spine, his chest, it kept going... He didn't know when it'd stop.

Canny Trickster

Just like how they were trained for this moment, he didn't panic, he kept a steady line of breathing as best as he could. the pain progressed smoothly, the breathing helped to take the edge off the pain. Until it started attacking his bones, he clenched his teeth, feeling his bones break and reheal. muscles ripping and healing in complicated weaves for greater strength. several needles injecting liquids into him. He was taking it as best as he could. it was getting harder. just a bit longer.
Tyler looked at him and shrugged then thought for a bit. And he smirked and made a noise that sounded like the grunts. It sounded like a cry for help. A few moved towards them. He threw a rock and it hit the breather off of it. The grunt screamed and five more came. He knocked out two more and then ran out of rocks.
Samuel
Red Team

Samuel dispersed his ammo quickly, you couldn't couldn't see someone's hands move any faster then that. In a moment, the breathers were off, and he was picking up three of the plasma pistols. Two of them he held in his hands, the other one on his belt. He tossed another to Tyler, but realized something was wrong. It was to easy, there was always something wrong when it's to easy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff