<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Cluttered Cat

Sweet Angel Mary
yeah i sold the bundles

go through the offers and find the surveys. the sponsorpay ones pay out nicely. there are ones that don't require email etc. also if you go through and find videos, those are nice too. i'll see how much cash i can make this weekend to get another bundle to sell. i'll be gone a couple days next week so maybe i'll come home to a bunch of gold on my account.
I've done some of the sponsor stuff... but rarely. I just get so much spammy stuff on my e-mail, and I know it's from those damn surveys.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
OtherWorldShukumei
Sweet Angel Mary
yeah i sold the bundles

go through the offers and find the surveys. the sponsorpay ones pay out nicely. there are ones that don't require email etc. also if you go through and find videos, those are nice too. i'll see how much cash i can make this weekend to get another bundle to sell. i'll be gone a couple days next week so maybe i'll come home to a bunch of gold on my account.
I've done some of the sponsor stuff... but rarely. I just get so much spammy stuff on my e-mail, and I know it's from those damn surveys.

under the sponsorpay offers, there's samplicio.us surveys that don't ask for an email address, but it's hard to actually find a survey you qualify for. It's worth checking everyday for a survey though. You can also create an email just for spam.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
cat_3nodding gaia_kittenstar

Rainbow Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
The new kitty is cute. Very expensive too. eek

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

Since I can't do one Helyanwe without doing the other, here's Toi-pony!

User Image

♪♫♪♬♪~

Shy Giver

Lindori
~♪♫♪♬♪

Since I can't do one Helyanwe without doing the other, here's Toi-pony!

User Image

♪♫♪♬♪~
Cute! heart

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

Danke. :3

♪♫♪♬♪~

Shy Giver

Other Christmas Stuff!

-Be sure you read all the rules of this thread in the first post before you try out for any of our games/contests.
-One main thing you'll need to remember is that even though you do not have to be a regular of the charity or questing for a cat item, you need to have posted in the thread at some point before you try to win anything. So you need at least one post in the thread before you play a game.
-And read the rules of each of the games! cat_3nodding

Quote the Xmas Kitty!
User Image
-When you see me post the image above, whether it's by itself or mixed with something I say, quote it!
-If you're the first person, you'll win 500g!
-Anyone else that quotes it within 10 minutes after the first quote will win 100g!
-Keep trying! There's no limit to amount anyone can win.
-You can continue to accumulate gold throughout the month, and the amount everyone earned will be handed out at the end of the month.

Santa Event Bumping!
Get a prize(s) by bumping in THE Charity Christmas Jubilee for YDA Charity!
1) In order to participate in the bumping (and the Jubilee event - there's lots to do!), you need to first buy a Ticket from THE Santa Claus. Send him a trade for (at least) 1,000g with the title of 'Ticket', and when he accepts it, you can begin in the fun!
2) Once you've got the ticket (or when you're waiting for the trade to be completed), you'll need to PM THE Little Helper Elf to say that you want to participate in the bumping contest and that you'd like to do it for YDA Charity. When she gives you the okay, bump!
3) Be sure to read the rules of the event and the bumping contest. You're welcome to ask me or Santa's helpers any questions that you may have.
4) The bumps will be accumulative of all of us working together, so keep up with what number we're on!
5) Please post here in this thread when you start bumping and then post again in here when you've decided to stop for the time being. Link us to or let us know the page where you stopped so that we know where to continue.
6) You do not need to do any/all bumps at once. You're welcome to do a few at a time, come back the next day or whatever and continue later.
7) When bumping, please use this coding so that it is easy for THE Little Helper Elf to see it's for the same charity.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.22343581/][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/YDAXmas.jpg[/img][/url] Bump #

8 ) We are here on Bump #5.

Wait! So what do you guys get for your efforts?
-For your first 10 bumps, I will reimburse you the 1,000g you paid to get into the event. PM me or post in the thread to let me know you've finished and I'll set up a trade.
-For every 10 bumps after that, you will earn 1 point which you can use to redeem cat items!
1 point = 1,000g.
You can redeem acquired points at any time, and you can redeem them for multiple items if you have enough! Just PM me and we'll work out the transaction(s).
There is currently no max points that you can earn, so go nuts! (I might set a max if it gets a bit too nuts, haha.)
Username: Polka Dot Sock
When did you join Gaia?: 11 days ago. (I know it might not look like it.)
Do you like cats?: Cats, Kittens, Kitties. I have a kitty right now, and I've had so many cats in the past, I can't even count.
What is your favorite animal?: A Cheetah, or a Lynx.
Have you started questing for anything yet?: I haven't made a Quest Thread or Quest Bar. I do have a Journal though, it has a lot of stuff that I want, not all of it. I still haven't looked through all of the Chance Items and Animated Items. There's some things in my Wishlist that aren't listed in the Journal.
What color Cat Band would you like?: Golden Rod if I could, please.

Edit.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Username: Queerxcore
What are you questing for?: Cat Burglaress
Approx. marketplace value: 2,599,000g
Gold you have now: 432,745
Link to quest thread (if you have one):
When did you join Gaia?: I don't know where to find the join date, but on the my gaia page it says "526 days"
Your favorite animal: white tigers
Where did you find this charity?: on the list of charities
Anything else you want to tell me?:
I have my own black/white kitty named Keoki.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I've donated 2 paper cat bands for the charity.

Rainbow Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I am going to bump to 10 right now. I already have a ticket and am bumping for myself.

Rainbow Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
OK, I finished to 10.

Shy Giver

Polka Dot Sock
Username: Polka Dot Sock
When did you join Gaia?: 11 days ago. (I know it might not look like it.)
Do you like cats?: Cats, Kittens, Kitties. I have a kitty right now, and I've had so many cats in the past, I can't even count.
What is your favorite animal?: A Cheetah, or a Lynx.
Have you started questing for anything yet?: I haven't made a Quest Thread or Quest Bar. I do have a Journal though, it has a lot of stuff that I want, not all of it. I still haven't looked through all of the Chance Items and Animated Items. There's some things in my Wishlist that aren't listed in the Journal.
What color Cat Band would you like?: Golden Rod if I could, please.

Edit.
Lookee]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r_ECVvFbiw
Lookee the kitty in a box!

Oh, there was an app before that. Distractions...

Shy Giver

QueerxCore
Username: Queerxcore
What are you questing for?: Cat Burglaress
Approx. marketplace value: 2,599,000g
Gold you have now: 432,745
Link to quest thread (if you have one):
When did you join Gaia?: I don't know where to find the join date, but on the my gaia page it says "526 days"
Your favorite animal: white tigers
Where did you find this charity?: on the list of charities
Anything else you want to tell me?:
I have my own black/white kitty named Keoki.
Accepted!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces