User Image

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
sdrawkcab
WraythRose Darkthorn
Looks like it's around 8pm for me. Yeah, I would like to see it a little earlier in the day! (Like if it's quiet at work I can think of the next day xd

Hmm I think I'm 8 hours ahead of one of the USA timezones, must be their midnight!

Yeah I enjoy thinking about the art prob more than actually drawing it. XD;; It's useful to get that thinking time in.
Im on east coast US. The prompts release at 1pm (the day before) on the west coast and the daily deadline is their midnight. ^^

Ohhh, Yeah, it'd be noon-ish if it was 8 hours behind xd yeah I must have mixed it up with the midnight deadline.
I think it's going to be 8 hours difference soon, it's about ~7 now, daylight savings is kicking in this sunday for us.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
faery nuff
Day # 21
Theme: Medium Challenge: Markers wink And Mountains
Time spent: 1h30

User Image

Comments: "Llyn Gwynant ac Yr Wyddfa" (Gwynant lake and Snowdon)

As I use markers for all my drawings I though it would be cheating to just do my normal style so I've tried something different today (and combined another prompt) and I don't hate it.
I do feel like this needs about another 20 layers of really pale ink but it'll get muddy if I keep going before these 5 + layers are properly dry.
I'm happier with the sky and Yr Wyddfa in the background than I am with the lake bit.

I'm so lucky to live in this beautiful country and to be able to experience views not dissimilar to this one on a daily basis.

And weirdly my house is also called Gwynant.

P.S. And I have to agree with WraythRose Darkthorn, with the odd upload time for tomorrows themes I seem to have much less time to think about what to draw.

This is gorgeous! emotion_kirakira

also, yeah, we're in the same timezone emotion_brofist

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
WraythRose Darkthorn

This is gorgeous! emotion_kirakira

also, yeah, we're in the same timezone emotion_brofist

emotion_hug Thanks! I might do some more at some point now that I know it works!

Yay for being at ridiculous o clock when everyone else is just getting up rofl
It did used to be 24 hours before right?

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
This is so cool crying

It's pretty fun! Do you wanna join in? (I'm sure you're also welcome to hang out even if you don't officially join... )
Hard mode is off the table since it has a daily deadline. You should still be able to join Normal or Ghost mode though, if you'd like. ... I think. XD We'll have to have one of the mods jump in who know all the rules better, but that's how it's worked in past years. Normal and Ghost don't have a daily deadline. The 100 drawings are /due/ by the end of the event. It's still early and easy ish to catch up... if you'd like to

Angelic Pr3tty's Partner In Crime

Heart Player

sdrawkcab
This is so cool crying

It's pretty fun! Do you wanna join in? (I'm sure you're also welcome to hang out even if you don't officially join... )
Hard mode is off the table since it has a daily deadline. You should still be able to join Normal or Ghost mode though, if you'd like. ... I think. XD We'll have to have one of the mods jump in who know all the rules better, but that's how it's worked in past years. Normal and Ghost don't have a daily deadline. The 100 drawings are /due/ by the end of the event. It's still early and easy ish to catch up... if you'd like to

I would if I wasn't swamped with commissions atm. I love seeing the stuff people are making!

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

I would if I wasn't swamped with commissions atm. I love seeing the stuff people are making!

Oh well thennn, Ghost would be the mode for you if you wanted. Since the themes aren't restricted, it's a good mode for people who are doing personal projects. They can just post updates to their projects if they want.
I'll stop selling the event now. XD I get that you wouldn't exactly want to keep posting WIPs of commissions. XD

But saaaame. I love seeing how different artists attack the same prompts. It's cool how different (or sometimes same) all the submissions are

Cowa's Princess

Day # 17
Theme: Moon
Time spent: almost 2h

User Image

Comments: gonna take every moon theme as long as I'm doing these challenges xD

probably used too much color dodge but I don't care

I'm having a hard time painting faces these days, everything just takes forever and I'm still trying to catch up ahhh 🙃🙃

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
sdrawkcab
This is so cool crying

lol I keep bumping into you today!

Joiiiiiiiiiin iiiiiiiiiiiin! blaugh

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lioba
Day # 17
Time spent: almost 2h

User Image

Comments: gonna take every moon theme as long as I'm doing these challenges xD

probably used too much color dodge but I don't care

I'm having a hard time painting faces these days, everything just takes forever and I'm still trying to catch up ahhh 🙃🙃

This is beautiful! heart

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Day # 22
Theme: Ginger
Time spent: 1h45

User Image

Comments: I do like a nice gingernut biscuit so long as there’s a nice hot cup of tea to dunk it in!

Messed the fingers up so I had to use my white gel pen to fix them. My markers wont write over the top until it's properly dry so I'll have to fix them tomorrow.

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weekly Spotlight ❅ March 15th - 21st

Hey peeps, I'm jumping in as your friendly neighborhood spotlight fairy. Here's your Weekly Spotlight for the third week of the event. Y'all know you have great art and it's hard to pick just one.

Iffff you guys really dislike the individual spoilers, lemme know. My post format automatically adds spoilers and I didn't turn it off... this time (I'd have to go find the settings again...). (If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me.)

Ako-sama
Day # 17
Theme: moon
Time spent: 2 hours

User Image

Comments: Moon adventures

crazypieloverangel
Day # 17
Time spent: 41min08sec31ms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I like how this one turned out whee I think my lines are becoming more confident/better due to pen practice!

faery nuff
Day # 19
Theme: Piranha & Purple
Time spent: 1h45

User Image

User Image User Image

Comments:
Nom.

Final pic has sparkly dots but they don't show upwell in the photo.
The photos in the spoiler are the plain ink one and the highlighted version.
Taken because I didn't know if the sparkle dots would work.
They did.

flowerbin
Day # 3
Theme: Saturn
Time spent: 30 min

User Image

hiimbeary
Day # 5
Theme: artist card
Time spent: 2+ hrs

User Image

Kittenflavored
Day # 18
Theme: none
Time spent: 1hr ish

User Image

Comments: Dixie again. Got called in to work early then stayed an 8 hour shift, so having to push comic WIPs back again ;n; Tbh though, the original scribble here really needed a redo so I'm okay with this today

Kumacchiato
Day # 19
Theme: sunflower
User Image

Leithern
Day # 20
Theme: Continue/Improve
Time spent: Several hours

User Image

Comments: I couldn't shade the accordion because computer space is screwy again wheeeeeeee
It kept failing to save lmao

Lioba
Day # 16
Theme: Hydrangea
Time spent: 1,5h

User Image

Comments: hydrangea is my favourite flower 4laugh heart

luvlee_x
Day # 17 emotion_ghost
Theme:
Time spent: 2 hr

User Image

Comments:

mythological irony
Day # 11
Theme: jupiter
Time spent: ~2 hour

User Image

OtakuKat
Day # 6
Theme: Confidence
Time spent: About 35 Minutes

User Image

Comments: Kat is just full of confidence!

...Okay, maybe half full...

scribblescrabbles
Day # 20
Theme: duck
Time spent: ~15 min

User Image

Comments: I was going to ink the sunflower pic but couldn't resist drawing ducks. plus i'm currently incubating quail that will be hatching tomorrowish so... whee

sdrawkcab
        Day: 18
        Theme: Coconut

User Image

Selini

emotion_ghost Day #17
Theme: Panther
Time spent: 42 mins

User Image

Comments:

True Karma
Day 20 Duck, Ghost
User Image

WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 020
Theme: Finish previous theme (day 3 - sun iirc)
Time spent: 51mins. Because I started at midnight on the dot!

User Image

Comments: Front cover is DOooooooOOOone!

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
sdrawkcab
*snip*

I don't mind the massive list of spoilers! I like to be nosey and see what I missed biggrin

And I'm glad you picked the piranha, that was my favourite one recently!

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
Kumacchiato

Day # 22
Theme: request
Time spent: 40 mins

User Image

Comments: He's so cute! Hope you like em!

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Ako-sama
He's so cute! Hope you like em!
Ahhh!!!!! Hes so cute!!!!!!
I love his tiny viking hat. emotion_kirakira T^T
He is so so perfect thankyou!

Roastbeef devours all enemies bwahahahahahahaha emotion_brofist emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff