• Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
luvlee_x
Day # 21 emotion_ghost
Theme:
Time spent: 1hr 30min

User Image

Comments:

That's such a neat frame. I like how you added all the little elements around it

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
flowerbin
Day # 3
Theme: Saturn
Time spent: 30 min

User Image

Comments:

Day # 6
Theme: Lucky Cat
Time spent: 40 min

User Image

Comments:

Surprise I'm not dead, trying to catch up on missed days slowly

These are SO FUN. Love the way you colored them and that shine on the cat. XD

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
rawfie
sdrawkcab

@ .@ That is a lot of patience. The only game I've shiny hunted in has been Arceus since shiny hunting was so easy. (Aside from pokemon go, where it's even easier to shiny hunt on community days)
I hope one hatches soon. o: That's such a pretty shiny
Thanks! I didn't get Arceus because of the catching mechanics; so I've never had a hisuain zorua before.

Hisuian Zorua is so cute! How's your egg luck been?
I was hesitant about Arceus for the same reason... but I enjoyed it immensely. I was worried about the catching mechanics, but you just press a button, it auto-locks on your target, and you throw the ball. You can't miss. You still have pokemon battles, but can catch pokemon easier.
The absolute worst part were the, uh, boss fights. I had to do some of them multiple times to learn the timing and never want to do them again. XD

Buuut for me, I'd gotten tired of pokemon games all being the same basic grind. Arceus was fun. I had a lot of fun sneaking around, sniping pokemon. XD I didn't expect to enjoy it so much
I can see how you'd avoid it for the same reason... it's definitely different

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

crazypieloverangel
True Karma
Day 20 Duck, Ghost
User Image

That's adorable Karma XD I love their expression hahaha. Also their hands aren't on the steering wheel!!

Ducks don't have hands silly. This must be a mind controlled car...

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
True Karma

Yeah my mom is like that, her brain wants to listen to the music. It's my default brain setting to have music on so I need to be able to do everything with it playing.
I don't know... I feel like I would need to live stream first and you can judge me XD;;
Thanks ^^

I'm catching up. This was last Friday. @ .@;
Ohhh that's tricky since it's someone you spend time with. Like, can't have music on in the bg while doing some task like baking cookies?
>3 Deal. I need to see how bad your pokemon playing is that it would annoy me. Is it cuz you mainly go straight for the attacks without all the fluff? I do that with all the AIs. It's usually not worth setting up sand attacks to drop their accuracy when you can kill in one or two shots anyway. ... I think I'd annoy you. I don't like to over level. To avoid this, I rotate pokemon and don't stick to a set 6. Like, my main team will consist of 12-20 pokemon. When my pokemon are about the level of the trainers around me, I switch them out to level up my weaker ones. Or I switch them out as I need the typings. Orrr I'm just always hatching an egg or leveling something just for the pokedex. XD .... All in all, I'm usually weaker than each gym leader I get to and have to grind a few levels usually. .... But it extends the play time and I usually have a lot of the pokedex completed before the elite 4. (As opposed to grinding the dex afterward... which is just less fun to me. I like to still have main storyline goals > < ) ..... All in all, I bet you could beat 3 gyms in the time I take to do one. XD

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Day # 21
Theme: Tiredness
Time spent: 37m

User Image

Comments: I am Bubbles in this image

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

True Karma
crazypieloverangel
True Karma
Day 20 Duck, Ghost
User Image

That's adorable Karma XD I love their expression hahaha. Also their hands aren't on the steering wheel!!

Ducks don't have hands silly. This must be a mind controlled car...

...oh xd of course, silly me!

Kawaii Otaku

sdrawkcab
luvlee_x
Day # 21 emotion_ghost
Theme:
Time spent: 1hr 30min

User Image

Comments:

That's such a neat frame. I like how you added all the little elements around it

Thank you. heart
Its always a good day when you can draw what's going on in your mind lol

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Day # 21
Theme: Marriage
Time spent: 46min36sec86ms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I'm going to make my own wedding dress and I've been thinking about what I want on it, how much work I want to put into it, etc. I haven't decided on a design, so I took this opportunity to sketch something 3nodding

Cowa's Princess

True Karma

^^ you are too sweet as always. I hope life is going well and work isn't soul draining XD sadly a wish I have for everyone u.u

oh my, wishing you the same heart
honestly I'm trying to get back on my feet, the challenge helps somewhat but I'm too lazy to catch up and post into this forum too 😅
I try to at least keep up with what other people are doing, but my brain is all over the place these days. My job can be fun but right now I have a million micro-tasks and they are driving me crazy

Cowa's Princess

crazypieloverangel

Day # 21
Theme: Marriage
Time spent: 46min36sec86ms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I'm going to make my own wedding dress and I've been thinking about what I want on it, how much work I want to put into it, etc. I haven't decided on a design, so I took this opportunity to sketch something 3nodding

oh wow this looks amazing! doing your own wedding dress sounds like an absolute dream heart Hope you will succeed with your project, if it looks anything like this beautiful painting, it looks like something I would've loved to have worn myself whee

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
OtakuKat
faery nuff
Day # 21
Theme: Medium Challenge: Markers wink And Mountains
Time spent: 1h30

User Image

Comments: "Llyn Gwynant ac Yr Wyddfa" (Gwynant lake and Snowdon)

As I use markers for all my drawings I though it would be cheating to just do my normal style so I've tried something different today (and combined another prompt) and I don't hate it.
I do feel like this needs about another 20 layers of really pale ink but it'll get muddy if I keep going before these 5 + layers are properly dry.
I'm happier with the sky and Yr Wyddfa in the background than I am with the lake bit.

I'm so lucky to live in this beautiful country and to be able to experience views not dissimilar to this one on a daily basis.

And weirdly my house is also called Gwynant.

P.S. And I have to agree with WraythRose Darkthorn, with the odd upload time for tomorrows themes I seem to have much less time to think about what to draw.

This is beautiful! I had no idea you were so good at landscapes. emotion_bigheart

thank you!

lol neither did I xd

Invisible Dreamer

sdrawkcab
rawfie
sdrawkcab

@ .@ That is a lot of patience. The only game I've shiny hunted in has been Arceus since shiny hunting was so easy. (Aside from pokemon go, where it's even easier to shiny hunt on community days)
I hope one hatches soon. o: That's such a pretty shiny
Thanks! I didn't get Arceus because of the catching mechanics; so I've never had a hisuain zorua before.

I was hesitant about Arceus for the same reason... but I enjoyed it immensely. I was worried about the catching mechanics, but you just press a button, it auto-locks on your target, and you throw the ball. You can't miss. You still have pokemon battles, but can catch pokemon easier.
The absolute worst part were the, uh, boss fights. I had to do some of them multiple times to learn the timing and never want to do them again. XD

Buuut for me, I'd gotten tired of pokemon games all being the same basic grind. Arceus was fun. I had a lot of fun sneaking around, sniping pokemon. XD I didn't expect to enjoy it so much

*pokes nose in*

I second this. I had a blast with Arceus. x)
Indeed, it took some getting used to at first. I think it's worth it, though!

Manly Man-Lover

sdrawkcab

Kinda crappy still. I might breed a different zorua than the one i've been using.

I saw a let's play of it, and I know I'll get stuck at Kleavor. sweatdrop

Angelic Pr3tty's Partner In Crime

Heart Player

This is so cool crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items