Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.
Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

This Ask The Staff will be held at 4pm PST.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.
  2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.
  3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.
  4. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:
    There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.
    There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.
    There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.
  5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
  6. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
  7. " _______ is not working!"
    If you have an issue with a feature that is not working please include a link/as many details about where the error occurred to enable us to take a look at it and be able to provide an answer to you.
Questions should follow the following format...
[b]Question Category[/b]
Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Neziar's Pardner

Fashionable Fatcat

34,375 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Events

Narwheel Collections Pages Unavailable

Event pages after September are not accessible. Just has event error page.
https://www.gaiaonline.com/gaiaevent/engine/colpg/nar_dec2018
"invalid event"
That's both November and December 2018

Please fix the links / page!!

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Events

Are we getting a completely new event for Halloween or possibly an extension of the summer solstice game?
i posted this in the "new text editor feedback thread" but i have no idea if lanzer is still paying attention there, as there hasnt been any sort of response.

FEATURES

on the old text editor, once there was the new tables/charts update, the text size and kerning spacing of the text has shrunk. the text is smaller and there is a very small kerning size
this combination of smaller text+small kerning makes for very terrible user experience when it comes to normal coding, or editing coding, or typing
like, if you have a bunch of ][ next to each other from all the bbcode, its super difficult to try to click and go to the right spot to edit something.

on gaiaupgrade's quick edit, it shows what the sizing and kerning used to be still before the update.
here is a visual example:
User Image

and here is that same post, but with the current text size and kerning
User Image

and while that may not seem so bad to the eye at first, here are them overlapped, opacity at 50/50 so you can see exactly how different they are
User Image

PLEASE change the text size and kerning back to how it used to be.
this is on chrome and firefox, this only started with the new table/charts text editor update and with the complaints ive seen with the kerning on the table/charts im absolutely positive this is from that update.

so please change the text size/kerning back to how it used to be. or at least better than it currently is
because i have a lot of coding to sift through and update for my charity games/contests and just in general when responding to people and cutting down quote trees, its rough with bad eyesight.

its either you guys changed the text altogether or the size/kerning because something just isnt the same @.@ please fix this.
Are we getting more Bosozoku-style items? Tknow like japanese biker gangs and delinquent attire?
Here are like some stuff I would really like to see in gaia.

pwykersotz's Significant Otter

High-functioning Marshmallow

User ImageUser Image

Items
The image in the LK Capsule: Miasmal Lake Kindred item doesn't show up. Can this be fixed please.

User ImageUser Image

pwykersotz's Significant Otter

High-functioning Marshmallow

User ImageUser Image

Features
Can we have a tab for Formulas in trades?

User ImageUser Image
Features

In the future could we be able to sort our inventory by our own tags?
features
profiles

autoplay still runs rampant on this site, if you use media boxes this was supposed to have been fixed in 2020 by lanzer but its not
can we please stop autoplay on media profile boxes once and for all?

Novice Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Hey, I was wondering, if for this Halloween 2021
that you can create a Jack-O-Lantern Treat Pail, but for Animal, Paw-based items.
There's only one Gaia item, and it's only offered for the human Avis, but not offered for the Animal and Paw avis.
Please and thank you, if you could create the Jack-O-Lantern Treat Pail Item to be offered, and available for Animal and Paw. smile

And to create more jack-o-lantern, Halloween, based items for Paw and animal.

because I couldn't find much.

also, could the Burlap sack jumper that's offered and available for the humans, also be available for the Paw and Animal. smile

I'm trying to create a Sam avi (for Paw/Animal) from the movie Trick R Treat, 2007 movie.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Sinister Charity
i posted this in the "new text editor feedback thread" but i have no idea if lanzer is still paying attention there, as there hasnt been any sort of response.

FEATURES

on the old text editor, once there was the new tables/charts update, the text size and kerning spacing of the text has shrunk. the text is smaller and there is a very small kerning size
this combination of smaller text+small kerning makes for very terrible user experience when it comes to normal coding, or editing coding, or typing
like, if you have a bunch of ][ next to each other from all the bbcode, its super difficult to try to click and go to the right spot to edit something.

on gaiaupgrade's quick edit, it shows what the sizing and kerning used to be still before the update.
here is a visual example:
User Image

and here is that same post, but with the current text size and kerning
User Image

and while that may not seem so bad to the eye at first, here are them overlapped, opacity at 50/50 so you can see exactly how different they are
User Image

PLEASE change the text size and kerning back to how it used to be.
this is on chrome and firefox, this only started with the new table/charts text editor update and with the complaints ive seen with the kerning on the table/charts im absolutely positive this is from that update.

so please change the text size/kerning back to how it used to be. or at least better than it currently is
because i have a lot of coding to sift through and update for my charity games/contests and just in general when responding to people and cutting down quote trees, its rough with bad eyesight.

its either you guys changed the text altogether or the size/kerning because something just isnt the same @.@ please fix this.

finally someone else mentions this! i'm shocked at the lack of complaints about it! domokun stargate

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features

there's been a bug with the candies in the bulletin board on the homepage. some main landings don't even have a candy and when they do it's stuck at 10 million gold rather than the differing values that each landing could have, that would give a shot at small amounts of gcash.
domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces