Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
User Image
[Yesterday's Thread] | [2021 LV Item List] | [Item Finding Thread] | [2020 Chance Item Archive]
[Umami Guide] | [Star Rewards Log] | [Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide]

gaia_angelleft Heyo GCD! Welcome to the Midnight Edition of the CSU! Sorry for it being so late, but here we go! gaia_angelright
Friendly Reminder: DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THE AVI BUILDER AHEAD OF ITS OFFICIAL RELEASE!! Thank you~

A Helpful Key:
LQI = Limited Quantity Item
LQR = Limited Quantity Recolor
LQB = Limited Quantity Bundle
RIG = Random Item Generator
RBG = Random Bundle Generator
Anything under the spoilers are coding for later; please disregard otherwise!

*~*~* Discussion *~*~*
What are your thoughts on today's update?
Are the prices reasonable?
Are you happy with the color schemes?
Was there an item you were hoping to see today?
What would you like to see in future CS updates?

Remember, this is for discussion of today's updates! Please take any solicitations for selling or buying to PMs or the Exchange! Also, please remember that this should be a low-sodium thread! We can all agree or disagree on points, but all posts should be worded in a way that helps cater to healthy discussion, provides constructive critique or feedback that can encourage potential improvements, and/or even just a polite compliment or commentary pertaining to the update. While things may not cater to your specific tastes or desires at this current time, it should be remembered that others may be happy with the updates and that we should be, at the very least, pleased for them. Comments should not be derogatory, rude, spiteful, or hateful in nature, no matter how much you may disagree with a certain viewpoint. Let's all take steps to making sure the CSU is a fun and enjoyable place for discussion! Thank you~

User ImageUser Image
*~*~* LQR *~*~*
A Little Coy
User Image
(550 GC) 249 units

*~*~* Monthly CI *~*~*
Tailored Star: Mixed Messages
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(200 GC | 1700 GC | 4500 GC)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(600 GC | 2900 GC | 5700 GC)
Plus Versions found in Cloud 9!

User Image
(Direct buy for $84.99) SOLD OUT
Tailored Star: Mixed Messages Item Guide & Discussion

*~*~* User Item *~*~*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item Name
Created by UN here!
(?99GC) ?? units

*~*~* LQI/LQR *~*~*

(?99GC) ?99 units

*~*~* RIG *~*~*
Item Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(?99GC | ??9GC | ?99GC | ??99GC | ??99 GC)

*~*~* Bundles/RBG *~*~*
Item Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(?99GC | ??99GC | ??99GC)

*~*~* Recolors *~*~*
Item Name
(?99GC)

Thank you in advance for all of the coding help! heart

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
SUPER DUPER SORRY that this is so late!
I've been at my parents' all day taking care of my mom, so while I've had time online, it's been intermitted. I just NOW saw that we had no CSU for the remaining updates from the day, so here we are with a late night CSU party! heart

... Although I'll be leaving the party early to get some sleep. rofl

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
gaia_star Thanks for the thread!
With the new Pokemon games teased, we'll probably be expecting more items related to Pokemon for sure.

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
Sugar Mason
gaia_star Thanks for the thread!
With the new Pokemon games teased, we'll probably be expecting more items related to Pokemon for sure.
I really hope so! While getting new items based off of the new Legends designs probably won't happen for a little bit, I really do hope Gaia has something planned out for tomorrow! >w<

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
User Image

CSU....AFTER HOURS emotion_dowant emotion_dowant Lets go doge.

I'm looking forward to the BE's, but the only one I can say I would instant buy is Divine Goddess. There may be some others, just have to see. Maybe a blooming blossoming nightmare item?

I guess I'd like to see more coy, I just cant justify buying it with only one other coy item in my inventory.

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Thank you for the CSU!
I was wondering if it was gonna get made.
I can't post in the other thread so I'd like to, with tears in my eyes, beg staff to please..oh please give me this Tea Party in Pale Bubblegum or Amaranth/Ivory cry
The OG Tea Party never came in either scheme and I'm so sad emo

Honestly though, these items are beautiful. If they were in schemes for me, I'd totally get them all. But so far, I just don't use the colors v .v
But I got some GC for BE's JUST IN CASE.
Crossing fingers.

Pass on the recolor for today~

Oh also, forgot to say, thank you for heavenly common @@

Dapper Puppy

Thanks, Kunzi. I was just too tired to cover myself.

So nice to be greeted by goshiki. It is the right type of bright and colorful that makes me think of spring. :3

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
First thank you for the thread. Late or not, since I wouldn't really know since I didn't get on till late it is appreciated. So thank you for taking the time and effort to make this thread it is appreciated.

Now onto the subject at hand...

The A Little Coy....Very cute I love these items I've got 3 out of the ones released...not counting this one. I love them but mostly for the sleeves...the hat sometimes. So I'm mostly into the sleeves. Anyway, though I love goshiki as a theme it can be fun I...didn't relaly have anything to pull this one off, the sleeves or hat I mean. The rest I barely use if at all so...as much as I wouldn't mind having this item in my collection it's...not really worth it for me especially since my GC is very limited, and I have NO plans of purchasing more after what has happened. So yeah very sorry to say a pass for me, but a beautiful item.

The Tailored Star: Mixed Messages RIG...there are a few items in it I like. For the most part I've gotten most of the ones I would want from the RIG. The only one I don't expect to be able to get is The Goddess. It's a beautiful item, but oddly not usually the type of item I go for; however, I liked it so it's on the list but right now will cost my soul to own. Still I like it so I'll hunt for it, but I'm so happy I got Blossoming Nightmare...a personal favorite for me out of that RIG and I got one so I'm very happy. A couple of others but not many and for once I'm not after the background either. The freaky Pure Doge...is a HARD pass for me that thing is freaky as F* in my opinion, but others love it so more power to them I'm glad the item was made for them. ^_^

bear buttons's Sweetheart

A Bear

cute recolor! tysm for the thread! gaia_bear

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Late night CSU whoot whoot *pats thread* poor forgotten thread in the shadow of the monthly ci.

I'm happy to have a place where I can say how happy and surprised I am to see A Little Coy! I wish it had more neptune in it, but I love it and I just hope it will drop in price on the MP so I can pick it up!

I really am hoping to see Pokemon stuff for Pokemon day tomorrow! If anything past rereleases, maybe a recolor of stuff like Sparkle Hunters or the Pokemon Go items, even though I'm not a super casual clothing user. I do like the item Not Today, though, so I wouldn't mind recolors of that! Older items, yay!

I've said what I had to say about the monthly ci in that thread, so no need to repeat that emotion_yatta Oh, but I was (and not, at the same time) to see that price increase with the mega bundle. Just slowly raising the price b/c people are going to buy it anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
I still miss orange/teal. Coy is okay being poppy/teal but it just doesn't hit the same. I'm probably not gonna pick it up, I don't really wear coy.

Thanks for the thread.

Distinct Dabbler

54,500 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Pieversity 200
  • Converting 1 item 100
! Reminders
2/27/21
: Saturday Midday aka Half a Day!
tab Golden Lunar Luxuries + CSU Link
2/28/21: Sunday Night
tab Valentine Event: SIMple Romance
tab Rewards + CSU Link
tab Angel Item: Moove + CSU Link
tab February 2021 Birthstone Halos + CSU Link
3/1/21: Tuesday Night
tab Rewards + CSU Link < date in announcement says Tuesday Night, but timer is counting down to Monday night.
3/3/21: Wednesday Midday
tab C9 ReReleases + CSU Link
Aerd's !Reminders + releases/scheme tracking spreadsheet

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

ehhh just nothin for me

but thanks for the thread!

I will enjoy buff doge from a distance lol rofl

Sparkly Cupcake

Thanks for the thread emotion_bigheart I hope you're mom is alright!

Nothing for me apart from the CI.

Shuffled Leaf

27,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Thanks for the thread,
no need to appologize for something you do out of kindness, hope your Mum is ok

Please Gaia do bless us with beautiful Pokemon items !! ♡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items