Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
User Image
[Yesterday's Thread] | [2021 LV Item List] | [Item Finding Thread] | [2020 Chance Item Archive]
[Umami Guide] | [Star Rewards Log] | [Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide]

gaia_angelleft Heyo GCD! Happy Tuesday! Hopefully you're staying warm! (Unlike me... it's snowy and BRR!) gaia_angelright
Friendly Reminder: DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THE AVI BUILDER AHEAD OF ITS OFFICIAL RELEASE!! Thank you~

A Helpful Key:
LQI = Limited Quantity Item
LQR = Limited Quantity Recolor
LQB = Limited Quantity Bundle
RIG = Random Item Generator
RBG = Random Bundle Generator
Anything under the spoilers are coding for later; please disregard otherwise!

*~*~* Discussion *~*~*
What are your thoughts on today's update?
Are the prices reasonable?
Are you happy with the color schemes?
Was there an item you were hoping to see today?
What would you like to see in future CS updates?

Remember, this is for discussion of today's updates! Please take any solicitations for selling or buying to PMs or the Exchange! Also, please remember that this should be a low-sodium thread! We can all agree or disagree on points, but all posts should be worded in a way that helps cater to healthy discussion, provides constructive critique or feedback that can encourage potential improvements, and/or even just a polite compliment or commentary pertaining to the update. While things may not cater to your specific tastes or desires at this current time, it should be remembered that others may be happy with the updates and that we should be, at the very least, pleased for them. Comments should not be derogatory, rude, spiteful, or hateful in nature, no matter how much you may disagree with a certain viewpoint. Let's all take steps to making sure the CSU is a fun and enjoyable place for discussion! Thank you~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
*~*~* LQR *~*~*
Sacred Justice
User Image
(700 GC) 249 units

*~*~* User Item *~*~*
After the Storm
User Image
Created by i am kiri, bug toots, & soft sparkle!
(1650 GC)
Exclusive:
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(300 GC | 350 GC | 500 GC)

*~*~* Bundle *~*~*
Despair Duos
User Image
(1500 GC)
Contains:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

*~*~* Star Rewards *~*~*
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
(20 stars | 50 stars | 50 stars | 70 stars | 220 stars | 300 stars | 400 stars)

*~*~* RIG *~*~*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(?99GC | ??9GC | ?99GC | ??99GC | ??99 GC)

*~*~* Bundles/RBG *~*~*
Item Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(?99GC | ??99GC | ??99GC)

*~*~* Recolors *~*~*
Item Name
(?99GC)

Thank you in advance for all of the coding help! heart

Distinct Dabbler

54,500 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Pieversity 200
  • Converting 1 item 100
searchable text: Downy Comfortable Corvidae, No Delicate Bones About It, Through the Delicate Woods, [Exclusive] all is calm ♡oop a chance to pick up a Justice, the bewere hiding belt could be useful, the eyemod has had my interest and St Ciel is pretty versatile scheme for me.

! Reminders
1/27-28/21
: Tomorrow/Thursday morning?
tab hiBEARnating + CSU Link < anticipating a preview Tuesday/Wednesday night leading into a new Core CI the following day
1/31/21: Sunday night
tab Draconic Delinquent + CSU Link
tab January 2021 Birthstone Halos + CSU Link
tab • Rewards Stars no Reward offers are expiring at this date, but as it is the end of the month might want to check if you have any stars at risk of expiring
Aerd's !Reminders + releases/scheme tracking spreadsheet
The Justice recolor looks stunning. Can we get a recolor of Justice with offblack hair next? And maybe one with pearl hair as well, like a royal icing recolor!

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I'm so in love with Justice. ~ Weapons, balance, beautiful lines, and giving it to me in radiant gold is a plus too. <3 I think Justice benefits from multi-colored schemes more, but I'll take it in any form. It was probably my favorite of the BFS items form-wise. I'm glad it's getting more love.

Edit: I should also note that Kaguya LQI from a few days ago sold out this morning before it left shop.

Clever Nymph

41,715 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I have been hoping for this recolor, and I AM SO EXCITED! Love it emotion_bigheart
EDIT: Congrats to the users and their recolors! I think this scheme is so beautiful and would look nice during the spring rotation around Easter~

gloom's Partner In Crime

Tiny Animal

justice looks so good in ciel im glad to see it! that leg mod is what sold it for me!

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Justice is a great item but I have never liked the Ciel scheme. However the eyeshadow pose looks fantastic and proves what I thought initially about this item, that it really wouldn't matter what the scheme was even if it was one I absolutely loathed, I'd need to get it for the eyeshadow.

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
YAY another Justice recolor! St. Ciel suits it beautifully. <3

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Pass on the recolor, but the bundle later looks cute ^^ Need to play around with items after work and see how they look with some other schemes I own, but the color combo in a nice one 3nodding Congrats to all the users that created the bundle!

Thank you for the thread!

Dangerous Darling

Oh the recolor is nice enough.

But that new Through the Woods? Gorgeous. emotion_drool

Adventuring Gaian

Thank you for the thread. Looking forward to the user bundle later today.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

It feels so long since there was last a release from an item I like in a scheme I like D:

It does suck it does come out the same day I drop some cash on a new item for XIV. But I'm not gonna say no to a st.ciel scheme (unless it's an item I absolutely hate). Welp time to wait like another two months before something else I like pops in maybe :V
User Image

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Yess I'm glad Justice is still seeing recolours too. It and Strength were the ones I liked from the BFS so I hope to see more of them o3o

Also would reallllllly love another genshin impact ref item User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the thread!

clarion's King

Super Model

clarion
Justice is a great item but I have never liked the Ciel scheme. However the eyeshadow pose looks fantastic and proves what I thought initially about this item, that it really wouldn't matter what the scheme was even if it was one I absolutely loathed, I'd need to get it for the eyeshadow.

I wish I liked the eyes more. I like the strong eyeshadow color and placement, but the masking is a bit too small for most of the eyes I use on a regular basis. It makes them look crushed, like when you squeeze your eyes from the temple inward... if that makes sense lol

Fripplehoop's Datemate

Obsessed Knife

i'll be asleep later so i'm popping in here now to say: woohooooo for cloudy bundle!!!!! >w< everything came out so freakin cute! 🌤🌿💖

gaia_moon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces