Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Day # 64
Theme: Spirit Challenge
Time spent: a bit over 2 hours...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Made it fully static too:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: For some reason I keep getting a 404 error when I try to post in my thread. sad
I hope it fixes before my time is up. Otherwise I'll be extremely upset...

NaaraZheng

OMG OMG OMG! We did each others!!!! Ahhh, you did soooo much better than I did! I feel so ashamed! x.x
She's so perfect. crying heart

Invisible Dreamer

faery nuff

Day #64
Theme: Spirit Challenge - Draw a character
Time spent: about 1hr

User Image

(in spoilers because I'm embarrassed)

Comments: Your character is really cute, so I wanted to give her a try.
I apologize for the bad cell photo quality. T-T I'm currently out of town so I couldn't clean it up like I wanted.
I promise to make it look better as soon as I can. T-T

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
100 Day Event

I am getting an error every time I try to post in my personal thread.

"This page isn’t working. www.gaiaonline.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

I can apparently still post in this thread, so I don't know what's up. If I do get to post tonight, please DO NOT use my pass. I did finish on time, as seen in my post on this thread. But I literally am unable to post in mine at this time.

Invisible Dreamer

faery nuff
Day # 64
Theme: Draw a Character Floie for Selini
Time spent: 1h15

User Image
Selini

Comments:
100 Day Event
I hope this is doing-ey enough.
I can't seem to post in the guild at the moment; I've filled in the box just like this post but without the quotes but it's taking me to an odd address when I hit the submit button; it's just a blank page. I don't want to try again in case I end up posting 3 times or something daft.
Please can you take this post as my submission for today and add it to my guild thread if you are able smile
If not I'll update it tomorrow.

*edit*
I managed to get my guild post to work!

Oh my goodness this is wonderful, thank you. crying I love it. She's so pretty in your style. <3

Moonlight Healer

Day # 64
Theme: Spirit Challenge (Chiyo)/Easter WIP
Time spent: 30 Minutes

User Image

Comments: Not sure if this counts cuz it's still sketchy, but I also included the Easter theme? I'm really surprised no one else has drawn Chiyo-chan (embodiment of spring) finding eggs lol. Her hand obviously needs work and I may pull her arm up a bit as well. Pretty happy with her expression so far.

Hoarder

RoseDragonfire
100 Day Event

I am getting an error every time I try to post in my personal thread.

"This page isn’t working. www.gaiaonline.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

I can apparently still post in this thread, so I don't know what's up. If I do get to post tonight, please DO NOT use my pass. I did finish on time, as seen in my post on this thread. But I literally am unable to post in mine at this time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

It finally let you posted~ yay! heart I've marked you off as complete.

I do suggest joining us on Discord and pinging me when you have issues like this.
    Especially if you cannot post in both the main thread or the guild thread. The Mobile Submission channel will assist greatly in creating a timestamp for you~

It is also the quickest way to get a hold of me through the pinging system. 3nodding

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Selini

faery nuff

Day #64

User Image

I apologize for the bad cell photo quality. T-T I'm currently out of town so I couldn't clean it up like I wanted.

Girl, stop with the self-deprecation, she looks absolutely adorable! 4laugh What a great pose, too!

Moonlight Healer

Leithern
Selini

faery nuff

Day #64

User Image

Girl, stop with the self-deprecation, she looks absolutely adorable! 4laugh What a great pose, too!

This! She came out amazing! cat_3nodding

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
OtakuKat
Day # 64

User Image

Comments: Not sure if this counts cuz it's still sketchy, but I also included the Easter theme? I'm really surprised no one else has drawn Chiyo-chan (embodiment of spring) finding eggs lol. Her hand obviously needs work and I may pull her arm up a bit as well. Pretty happy with her expression so far.

YAY! heart Thank you so much for drawing my bab~ She's super cute, and you did really well on her hair and dress! And that expression is just too precious~ I love the idea of her finding Easter eggs. Honestly the whole Easter connection was by accident, because I realized her colors looked very fitting for that holiday, lol. And she's young, so Spring fits too!
Ahhhhh she just looks so happy! heart Thank you again! Looking forward to seeing updates~

Moonlight Healer

Leithern
OtakuKat
Day # 64

User Image

YAY! heart Thank you so much for drawing my bab~ She's super cute, and you did really well on her hair and dress! And that expression is just too precious~ I love the idea of her finding Easter eggs. Honestly the whole Easter connection was by accident, because I realized her colors looked very fitting for that holiday, lol. And she's young, so Spring fits too!
Ahhhhh she just looks so happy! heart Thank you again! Looking forward to seeing updates~

You're welcome! Sorry it's such a rough sketch. ;w; Lol I didn't know that! I remember you saying that she represented spring. Accidental connections are often the best! cat_blaugh

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
Selini

Day #64

User Image

This should definitely NOT be in spoilers! You've done a fantastic job and I love it biggrin Thank you!

I love how she's jumping in the puddle, absolutely something she would do! And her expression is just fabulous biggrin You've caught her character perfectly heart

Selini

Oh my goodness this is wonderful, thank you. crying I love it. She's so pretty in your style. <3

You're very welcome, she was a pleasure to draw!

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Chiirex

Day # 65
Theme: collector request (darling only)

Darling needed his own fan art. 4laugh heart
bad duckie twisted
User Image

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Ghost Day 65: Greenhouse
User Image

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Ghost ghost ghost

Day 65
Greenhouse

User Image

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
:[ 𝓝ord ]:

Day #065
Theme: Medium Challenge: Markers
Time spent: No idea.

User Image

Comments: Finally got me a bigger block and a white gel pen! And I'm STILL struggling lol!! sweatdrop
Will scan it in a better quality tomorrow at work~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces