Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

Sayuu
:[ 𝓝ord ]:

Day #063
Theme: Color Palette
Time spent: About an hour?

User Image

Comments: I think I might finally start to grasp the idea of Traditional Art lol...
Used this Ref. for both Espeon and Flareon~

Oooh I always love seeing Espeon! Your Flareon is lovely too. cat_whee

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
sdrawkcab
puuur

srry for missing ur quote!! =00

apparently the rules are more and theres new rules... please help =0

im a bitty confused about the "Each day must have its own post" rule part
i did check the example post but chii is a hard mode arter while im a ghost mode and it doesnt really help me much especially when there are days i dont draw...

does this rule mean i havta post on my designated thread and the 100 day art thread EVEN if i dont draw for tht day?
and if so how do i label the days?

see, i have a habit of skippin days and drawin from differnt days, waht i mean is the 1st day ill draw for day 1, 2nd day ill draw day 16, 3rd day ill draw day 5 like tht

i dont follow the days strictly in tht order since i dont get inspired easily and get inspired rando - is tht a no no? should i stick to each day as it is without goin back and stuff?? =0

"Please be sure to reserve a post for Day 2-4"
reserve in both my thread and in the 100 day thread? how? like keep an empty blank "post reserved" post??

"we can change your Day #5 to Day #2 to ensure that it is going in chronological order"
by tht do u mean, even if i were to draw for day 13 prompt/theme and i post it on day/date 16 as my 5th artwork ive done so far,
does tht mean i haveta post as Day 5? (hope the above makes sense...)

i hope u can gimme examples so thtll help me understand better... i cant seem to understand what im postin wrng and i feel absolutely stupid rn crying im so sorry!

Hi! I'm not going to answer the questions you asked the mod but maybe this will help?

Everyone is eligible to complete the event. Even if you're a ghost, you also complete the event for having 100 drawings by the end of 100 days. It doesn't matter if you follow theme, but you need the drawings.
So with that in mind, ghosts are also expected to number the posts in their threads in chronological order (since it helps the volunteers who are keeping a spreadsheet and marking down every time you submit a drawing).
If you check out the other threads from the ghosts, maybe that will help clear things up and you'll see how they number their posts, even if they draw off prompt.

I guess I'll touch base on the questions that you asked of Chii because I feel like my answer is incomplete. XD;;

You have two options for posting, since you're a ghost.
All posts must be in chronological order either way.

Say you have post #1 done. Now you've drawn a prompt from day 5.
If you want to make sure the art stays on day five, you would post placeholder posts for days 2, 3, 4 and then post that as day 5. You would leave 2-4 empty, for now. But you'd be allowed to call it day 5 because it sits in that spot.
Here's an example of skipping a post. Nichirella hasn't done a prompt for day 32 yet so she left it blank. That way, her day 33 post could be in the right spot.

If you dont want to make a bunch of empty posts as placeholders, you can just call it day 2. And you'd post it as Day 2. Since you dont have to follow the prompts, you can post whatever you want for any of the days. So you can pull prompts and draw them all out of order (just can only use each one once).
Here's an example: Avaykin drew the prompt Ananke. That is a Day 35 prompt. However, she didn't want to make a bunch of reserved posts, so she called it #10 since it was her 10th art submission.

1st im sorry for replyin back so late - everytime i reply somethin happens (my net gets cutt off, browser closin, etc) and i just got fed up each time it happened crying

anyway tysm for replyin back - the example posts uve given me helped clarify so much!!!
chii explained the chrono order thingie too and the day posts so those are all cleared up thanks to u two!

and tysm for giving such a clear detailed explanation on the 2 types i can post - tht really helped so much! at this point thou, its safe to say im gonna post like how avaykn does especially since its so far ahead into the event as well =D
this is super duper useful and imma bookmark for future reference! =D tysm! <333

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

Day # 63
Theme: color palette
Time spent: ~1.5 hours

User Image

Comments:

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Day # 63
Time spent: 1h 24m

User Image

Comments: Something a little different this time.

Moonlight Healer

Day # 63
Theme: Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory
Time spent: 30 Minutes

User Image

Comments: My yellow copic is about to die. emotion_facepalm

Moonlight Healer

mythological irony
Day # 63
Theme: color palette
Time spent: ~1.5 hours

User Image

Comments:

I love her expression!

Moonlight Healer

Leithern
Day # 63

User Image

I love the direction you went in here. Gives me retro vibes. cat_whee

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
100 Day Event

Thank you for posting the pass. I got my first vaccine today and it left me wiped.

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
User Image

emotion_ghost Day 009 emotion_ghost
Theme: Day 064 - Easter
Time spent: abt 1/2 hour or a little more
User Image

Comments: happy easter!
have a cursed img lol

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

GHOST >O Day 64: Spirit Challenge, Raccoon, Easter
The challenge said full or half body but two. I got confused so I just did both full body colored :/
Edit: had to make everything small so it wasn't page stretching but files are big like normal.
User ImageUser Image Extra:User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cowa's Princess

True Karma

Day #64
Theme: Spirit Challenge [Character from True Karma]
Time spent: 1.5h

User Image

Comments: Oh god I am so glad to have Krita for painting again. It felt like I haven't drawn in ages xD
I hope that I fulfill all the requirements for the spirit challenge :v
I loved Karma's Character and wanted to draw him casting a Patronus ovo

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Ghost ghost ghost

Day 64
Spirit Challenge: Draw a Character

User Image

faery nuff

The rules don’t say to quote the owners of the characters but I’m quoting you just in case. Your character is so cute. I imagined her playing hopscotch and knew she was the one to draw >3

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Lioba
True Karma

Day #64
Theme: Spirit Challenge [Character from True Karma]
Time spent: 1.5h

User Image

Comments: Oh god I am so glad to have Krita for painting again. It felt like I haven't drawn in ages xD
I hope that I fulfill all the requirements for the spirit challenge :v
I loved Karma's Character and wanted to draw him casting a Patronus ovo

You drew him 5 times better then me so thank you so much for putting in the time before Pizza >3

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Kitteh Faye
:[ 𝓝ord ]:

Day #064
Theme: Spirit Challenge - Draw a Character - By Kitteh Faye [Clickable]
Time spent: Hours.

User Image User Image

Comments: I haven't drawn in Digital for a while now. Am really happy with the result. whee
I hope you like her as much as I did, Girl. Enjoy!! ❤

EDIT: After finishing I've realized it's a ONE-DAY SC and no one's gonna get creative with it tomorrow, so I've fixed it so she'll DO something. 3nodding

Spoiler Alert for Pose ref.:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
OtakuKat
Leithern
Day # 63

User Image

I love the direction you went in here. Gives me retro vibes. cat_whee

Haha, thanks! They were originally just going to be silhouettes against the background, but then I decided to do this instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff