Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

SilentWishfall

aww ty ♡♡♡ will def lyk ehe~
oh!! is that what that's called :0ccc i'd be down but it rly depends on the commissioner tbh gdsgdf i kinda like..hate having to work around rly vague expectations esp since i'm not the best at like, interpreting what someone wants crying ;; but i def am open to it and have done it before!! just charged a surcharge for no refs ^q^ and like if you don't have a super specific mental image it's easy to work with!! (that sounds cute tho i've never heard of waifulabs, will have to check out...)

yay!! i'll add to slots then >:3

Feral Hunter

chadolbaegi

Thank you so very very much heart
That's awesome!! Well hopefully when you open what I have in mind would work, especially since I don't have a very specific image in mind. I haven't yet played Genshin Impact but I've seen the trailers and character designs and I just love the world and wanted to commission someone to make a male fan character with this waifulabs (left, right image was me trying to draw on a base -dies-) image in mind.
Waifulabs is fun to tinker with, hopefully you like it XD

Thank you so much!!

In a relationship with World Warrior of Gold

Demonic Saint

chadolbaegi

Hiya! Could we possibly art trade? ^^;;
My Samples: X
I could draw your OTP for couple art if you do couple art-

Siyaahi's Prince

Biggest Trash

chadolbaegi

noo i totally understand and your feelings are super valid????? pls no feel bad even tho its definitely easier said than done ; - ; //holds ur hands
LOL omg ofc... take all my money redface Im glad you like her design though!! i really wanna make her main reference sheet less sketchy but im always SO LAZY with drawing cries
ID LOVE TO SEE IT IF YOU DO emotion_kirakira and yes australia be HIGH on something for adobe apparently in america its about 30?? dollars??? for literally the same thing kms
dude yeah this year is just a trip between 'god this is taking too long to pass' but also bam we're almost at the halfway point of november ******** crying
i guess we are old together hehe :^ )
LMAO im absolutely not loyal either... the benefits!!!!!!!!! of shiny new tech!!! are so good!!!! <3 <3 <3
and yeah it super doesnt help the baseline price of joycons is SO expensive, apparently nintendo might be selling controllers on their own though?? like left/right sides which is nice for ppl who dont wanna shell out the whole amount O:
Ive considered making a 2d live for yue!!! but then i was like WHERE WILL I USE THIS.. LOL and abruptly stopped thinking about it hehe
YEAH i relate so hard............. im like wow her butt looks great but?? her spine.. and her boobers.. oh man.. and i also squint at every guy who complains about guys also being sexualised because its like ARE YOU SURE ITS ON THE SAME SCALE AS FEMALE CHARAS?? like please! get new eyes!!!!! mad
I think a lot of the content is pretty clearable so if you have fun with a character thats all that really matters!!!!! emotion_bigheart
we're getting the update so soon for genshin im SUPER duper excited haha
literally my main source of serotonin for the past few days sob emotion_zzz
bonus is that the worlds gonna get even bigger over time...!!!! emotion_kirakira

Fatcat

SilentWishfall

oo gotchu!! cute~ we can def try to work it out then once i figure comms out ^q^ thank you ehe!

SH0TA Len Kagamine

aa ty for the interest but i'll pass ToT heart ty tho!!

yundere

Q_Q you are very kind thank u,,,,, sorry to dump that suddenly LMAO;;
it's ok i feel that,, ref sheets are so hard??? like if it's a comm i can squeeze one out but for my own ocs it's always like..sketch hell lol;; idk why
i don't have the Skillz but it'd be cute...i did see this which is basically perfect LOLLL..god tho AUD is such pain i'm so sorry omg;;;;
i feel that in my soul..like i want 2020 to end but at the same time i kinda hoped 2020 would end on a high note so.. emo
hi five old ppl!!!!
i'm glad i'm not alone ;_; i can't like afford it but i like to look ehe redface
whoa that's actually really sick omg i had no clue!!! that'd be so nice waaa Q_Q esp for like, making custom color combos!! (speaking of i got like weirdly into looking at custom pro controller shells?? they're so aesthetic dsjkfsdg..these were the shells i was thinking abt using but i chickened out bubu)
omg tbh i'd love to see ;_; would simp for yue lmfaoooo
gfsgds YESSS esp since so much of 'sexualized' males are basically male self insert fantasies??? like girls/mlm don't tend to like those types of charas so it's just like..bruh...it's literally for u!!!!
heck yeah heart !!!
i'm hype too crying haven't been able to play in a hot sec and miss it...
omg even bigger...!?!? i feel like i've explored like 40% of the world @_@

Anxious Animal

2t gg/200k plat for
either

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Any of these wonderful women.

or

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This badass

I would be fine with you picking any monochrome color

Fatcat

rainy_secrets

here you go!! i hope you like ♡
User Image

Fatcat

ghostposter

gonna pass but ty for the interest heart
hello hello!! i wanna offer 1T for a thigh-up one of these kids, or 2T for both!
fuchsia & lime

extra notes on lime because i'm in the process of redesigning him, sorry :'))
lime's current design looks more like this!
+ glow version to better see his skin paint. it follows a very simplified structure of an actual skeleton, but there is a love-heart shape over the heart.
base being used to design him is from markatory on dA

he is indeed supposed to be a fashion disaster, i'm so sorry he cannot coordinate colours to save his life. he does still have heterochromatic eyes also! not sure how much those two notes matter considering these are monochrome sketches, but i figured i should mention it just in case
you can draw him with his hair up or down, doesn't matter. the original art does a better job at portraying his loopy little ponytail better than my art does tho honestly LOL

we could also do a sketch art trade if you're down for that! here are some examples of my art

Aged Loiterer

emotion_ghost

Questionable Regular

chadolbaegi

here you go!! i hope you like ♡
User Image

AHHHHHHH, I love him so much User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The gesture of him biting his finger and the laidback pose is so perfect for him!! And you included Bella on his shoulder. So cute emotion_kirakira Thank you so much for drawing him heart

Fatcat

rainy_secrets

weeh i'm glad you like it!!! thank you so much heart

sir leek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SUSPICIOUS CHILD

ooh i'd be happy to do an art trade for fuschia if you want!! redface your cheebs are so cute,,
would the face paint be required?

Pal

I've kept looking at the this shop and I'm a big fan!! Can I download it 90kp for her clicky? Either outfit is okay!!

Fatcat

white guiIt

aa cute!! sure thing ♡ love pokemon emotion_kirakira

Pal

chadolbaegi
white guiIt

aa cute!! sure thing ♡ love pokemon emotion_kirakira

omg ty redface
also I was on mobile and did talk to text and I MEANT to say can I get it for 90k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff