Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Yesterday's Update || Item Finding Thread || 2020 Chance Item Archive
Umami Guide || Star Rewards Log || Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide

User Image

((Please post pulls, I need delicious data.))

(@^.^@) Discussion(@^.^@)
How is today's update? Favorable or unpleasant? Are the prices reasonable?
Did you see the color schemes you wanted? What colors would you have preferred?
Was there an item you were hoping to see today? A genre of item?
What would you like to see in future CS updates?

Please post responsibly. Be kind, polite, and ensure your posts are on topic.

(@^.^@) New Limited Quantity Recolor!(@^.^@)
User Image
User Image Divine Judgement Calling ((550GC)) [299units]

(@^.^@) New Bundle Exclusive!(@^.^@)
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image + [BE] User Image
Boo Baebies ((2800GC))
Searchable text: Pumpkin Boo Bebe, Suika Boo Bebe, Wilting Boo Bebe, Peppy Boo Bebe, Duckie Boo Bebe, Windbreaker Boo Bebe, Witchly Boo Bebe,
Oxide Boo Bebe, Dark Boo Bebe, Spooky Boo Bebe, Boo Bebe, Crystallized Boo Bebe, Crimson Boo Bebe, and Holographic Boo Bebe.

(@^.^@) New Rerelease Rig!(@^.^@)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
((100GC || 950GC || 2300GC || 4500GC))
Devil's Food Cake May Contain:
S:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
End Special
B:User ImageUser Image
End Bundles
I:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
End Row 1

------------------------------ (@^.^@) Older, but Announced or Returned(@^.^@) ------------------------------
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
((120GC || 690GC || 1100GC || 2625GC || 5000GC))
POMERANIANMANIA
Original CSU List.

(@^.^@) (@^.^@)

((35 ))
May contain:

((200GC || 950GC || 1850GC || 4600GC || 9100GC))

Original CSU List.

Thank you for any and all help coding! I'm a bit slow at coding.
Thank you to Tiny Chibis and Jisen Meizuki.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I like Goddess orange but the rest of the scheme isn't doing anything for me. I'd need that orange on way more
than just the hair to be interested but I don't believe that's the intention for the scheme, so pass. Ty for the thread~

Derpy's Darling

Cultist

i dont think ill ever like the goddess scheme even if it has rosepink
        also the new rig exclusive item is...... interesting to say the least, at least it isnt something i care about like most rig exclusives sobs

edit: god i love boo bebe as an item, holographic isnt my thing though. it did make me want a duckling version now, ********!!!!
        also a user said later in the thread that the ghost should be a flair: I AGREE...

Master

still waiting on that all black for simple necro

gloom's Partner In Crime

Tiny Animal

Can the exclusive please get put in Rewards? 🥺

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
gaia_star It's another 'my plats are safe' day for me.
But really, Gaia, new Rainy and Palebub before Summer comes please? :<

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Vannequin
I like Goddess orange but the rest of the scheme isn't doing anything for me. I'd need that orange on way more
than just the hair to be interested but I don't believe that's the intention for the scheme, so pass. Ty for the thread~

I love gaia orange! I hope we see more of it, and monarch both. While I like jay, I don't really like rosepink, making 'goddess/gaia' items a little tricky for me. I'll probably end up pursuing it because I love Calling over all. What do you want to see most in gaia orange?

hadesfare
        i dont think ill ever like the goddess scheme even if it has rosepink
        also the new rig exclusive item is...... interesting to say the least, at least it isnt something i care about like most rig exclusives sobs

They've been hitting us hard with the exclusives recently. We just have to have our fingers crossed that they make it to the Star Rewards page. The fact the last Celestial Dragon didn't make it there was disheartening.

Azixe
still waiting on that all black for simple necro

It'll definitely happen! I don't think you'll have to wait long!

Clever Nymph

41,715 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I like Divine Judgement Calling , but I have to agree that the colors need to be balanced a little bit better...Can't wait to see what else happens today!
The wings look extra fabulous in this scheme. I might get it!

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Pass on the recolor and RIG. Might be nothing for me today, but I like those days so GC can be saved 3nodding

Thank you for the thread today!

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Uncreative Artist
I like Divine Judgement Calling , but I have to agree that the colors need to be balanced a little bit better...Can't wait to see what else happens today!

I was thinking more gold in the pants or coat. What were you thinking to balance it?

bounsa
The wings look extra fabulous in this scheme. I might get it!

I definitely agree with you. It looks very good!

Chu-Lip Jam
Pass on the recolor and RIG. Might be nothing for me today, but I like those days so GC can be saved 3nodding

Thank you for the thread today!

Thank you for stopping by! I like quiet days too, though Calling ensured today wouldn't be quiet for me. Yesterday was nice and peaceful, I really do like when they alternate themes so I don't desire everything so fervently.

Stubborn Gifter

I like Petite Cherie, but not a fan of the item. So pass on the RIG for me.

Love the Goddess Judgment. It looks nice.

Curious to see what we will get.

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
It's actually nutty how pretty and detailed Judgement Calling is. Like I hope we can see a lot more recolors of it.

Clever Nymph

41,715 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
DarkRybrin
Uncreative Artist

I was thinking more gold in the pants or coat. What were you thinking to balance it?

Definitely more gold or even a hint of orange as there's just a lot of blue...Like the top part of the legs has more interest to me because of the pink and blue, but it gets lost the lower the leg goes...maybe the art teacher me is coming out sweatdrop I'm sure there will people who really enjoy it!

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Uncreative Artist

Definitely more gold or even a hint of orange as there's just a lot of blue...Like the top part of the legs has more interest to me because of the pink and blue, but it gets lost the lower the leg goes...maybe the art teacher me is coming out sweatdrop I'm sure there will people who really enjoy it!

With the original pixeling of the boot though, I'm not sure what they could have done there without making it a gradient. I also am sad that the scheme typically only makes the hair orange, as per the NPC's color scheme. I think gaia orange accessories could help; fingers crossed we get more of those in the next trunk. Our eyes definitely track differently, as I see the beltline-torso to be the part that needs some separation, since the legs typically get to stand alone and balance out jay items towards the top. Over all...more gold. More gold is always lovely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff