Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Yesterday's Thread] | [2019 LV Item List] | [Item Finding Thread] | [2019 Chance Item Archive]
[Umami Guide] | [Star Rewards Log] | [Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide]

gaia_angelleft Heyo GCD! Welcome to your Tuesday update! gaia_angelright
Friendly Reminder: DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THE AVI BUILDER AHEAD OF ITS OFFICIAL RELEASE!! Thank you~

A Helpful Key:
LQI = Limited Quantity Item
LQR = Limited Quantity Recolor
LQB = Limited Quantity Bundle
RIG = Random Item Generator
RBG = Random Bundle Generator
Anything under the spoilers are coding for later; please disregard otherwise!

*~*~* Discussion *~*~*
What are your thoughts on today's update?
Are the prices reasonable?
Are you happy with the color schemes?
Was there an item you were hoping to see today?
What would you like to see in future CS updates?

Remember, this is for discussion of today's updates! Please take any solicitations for selling or buying to PMs or the Exchange! Also, please remember that this should be a low-sodium thread! We can all agree or disagree on points, but all posts should be worded in a way that helps cater to healthy discussion, provides constructive critique or feedback that can encourage potential improvements, and/or even just a polite compliment or commentary pertaining to the update. While things may not cater to your specific tastes or desires at this current time, it should be remembered that others may be happy with the updates and that we should be, at the very least, pleased for them. Comments should not be derogatory, rude, spiteful, or hateful in nature, no matter how much you may disagree with a certain viewpoint. Let's all take steps to making sure the CSU is a fun and enjoyable place for discussion! Thank you~

User Image
*~*~* LQR *~*~*
Silent Lifegiver
User Image
(700 GC) 199 units

*~*~* Coupon Item *~*~*
User Image
Calming NezuMimi
User Image
(Free with GC purchase of $25 or more)

*~*~* Cloud 9 Re-Releases *~*~*
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
(800 GC | 1000 GC | 1200 GC | 1400 GC | 1600 GC)

*~*~* User Item *~*~*
Item Name
Created by UN here!
(?99GC) ?? units

*~*~* RIG *~*~*
Item Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(?99GC | ??9GC | ?99GC | ??99GC)

*~*~* Bundles/RBG *~*~*
Item Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(?99GC | ??99GC | ??99GC)

*~*~* Recolors *~*~*
Item Name
(?99GC)

Thank you in advance for all of the coding help! heart

Luminous Connoisseur

Thanks for the thread! Scheme-chan is in the banner today... 😂

Looking at it again in Bluebellvine, I think I actually like NezuMimi as an item. It's got a lot of nice accessory poses... but sadly 'vine isn't for me. Wondering what other recolors may come down the line though.

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
More recolors I can't use oof. This year has been off to a bad start for me and items.
Welp..saves my money and gold.

Still just wanting that tea party in a color I can use . - .

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
1200GC for cafe coconut burning_eyes too much imo.

Still hoping for more Aurelian priestess recolours

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I dont know whats up with the duck headers, but that akumei avi is super cute. lol

I like nezumimi, don't like the release method even though a couple hours ago there was a nice GC bonus of 155% earlier. There haven't really been any schemes that I could just buy from the cs though. Cheerful I would have bought if it was the common, but nope.... I just want a brown hair ?! I dont know, the hips on the legmod are uneven, but dat hair is on point.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Pass on both recolors. Hoping one day for a ivory and gold NezuMimi and won't be locked behind a rig. Thank you for the thread 3nodding

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Early Bluebellvine eh.

Pass on Lifegiver. Hope it comes out in Misty, RI, maybe solid Agate-heavy PB or Saiphic, or even any of the Rose Trilogy colors. Or just the Winter TD Blue schemes that isn't or doesn't have Dupioni or Dandelion.

Love in Idleness is such a simple item but for it to be stuck behind C9 and with that price, it's just wat too much. I like the item's simplicity but to get it is this kind of pain. Disappointed with any C9 sightings pretty much.

Also OP, about the banner, can you or whoever is doing the banner, have the goose have a zOMG ring? I like it Diagnose for the sake of laughter. rofl

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Thank you for the thread! heart

The recolors look nice! 3nodding
Not much catches my eye today, maybe tomorrow.
I hope we continue to see more recolors of Cardinal Friendship and Northern Wind soon. I love the hair in Northern Wind and would love to see it in more colors!!
I'm hoping to see more sapphire this winter! Some suggestions: Charmed Rose, Leonis, Lireberta, Heartless King of Wonderland, The Librarby, Priestess of Aurelian, Tactician of Ossidian, Songstress of Aurelian, Mercenary of Ossidian, Northern Wind, Ghostly Marie, Haunting Louis, Golden Serpent, etc.

Dangerous Darling

Lifegiver is such a solid item--but I'm still not on board with the color scheme. /shrug

The only C9 re-release that tempts me is Cafe Coconut, but that leg mod layers so weird . . . .

Sweet Marshmallow

Hello, yes, I will take Silent Lifegiver with fantasy skintones, please and thank you. emotion_kirakira

Calming NezuMimi doesn't do much for me (Bluebellvine seems to be kind of out of left field?), although I like the way Tea and Cottoncandy are mostly broken up on separate poses so that they work with other schemes, too.

And the rereleases are just... wow. Unnecessarily pricey.

Hoping for more cozy items soon, and more Sootberry! Maybe combined?

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Oo the life giver is nice!
yay fantasy tones

I also got the coupon item and finally added Love-in-Idleness to my Mist collection

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100
Nothing for male avis, what a surprise.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Thanks for the thread.

*inhales*

Ahhhh thank you whoever did that Lifegiver!! RECLUSIVE EARSSSS AHHHH

I am absolutely floored with this item. Not only the ears are reclusive, but it doesn't have offblack??? It's so perfect ;-; Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Shy Wolf

Aw dang I miss Bluebellvine... almost makes me want to start collecting Cottoncandy Blue again.

NeoMalady's Prince

Obsessive Phantom

Really excited to see mute!! The heavy reclusive is <3 AND ALSO FANTASY SKINTONES 💜💜💜😭

Happy to see Nezu recolored! Despair/fantasy skintones next?? /shot & eyebrow wiggle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff