Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
woops i jumped the gun and thought this weeks ats was postponed, ignore this post for now pls lol

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
[NPC] Gaia Staff
User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this hread by all Ask the Staff events!

Hello, I have been gone off Gaia for a long,long time like about 4 years or longer. And I notice a lot has change. For one I had over 40 Millions in Gold. Can you please tell me how did I end up with 90 platinum? And another one when I go on my Aquarium when I get Gold it"s not counted to my money. Since I have back I have been spending a lot of money. But that part is not your fault biggrin I"m not understanding the other parts. Please help me.

Cluttered Witch

Just wanted to thank the staff for bringing all the gofusion items back! (I'm looking at you sunflower petal!) emotion_dowant

And for my question this week - can it be considered to add the emoji's from this event added to our main list? I think they'd work well especially with halloween on the horizon!
(Just got these from each type of thread) User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
And the crabs/pumpkins/trees/other scenery is cute too!

yum_cupcake

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Question Category features

Question: can we please have more save slots in dress up? available with purchase of gold and gc

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
hello I need to know WHY in PHIN PHANG shop, the First Strike and Second Strike BOXES are being sold for 100 Billion Gold.
100 Billion for 4 fish are you crazy
its been like this way to long so PLEASE fix this
Thank You Very Much
Features: Alchemy Wing formulas update
Could you make it more affordable and reasonable to craft the Wing formulas for Alchemy?

I really hope that you someday can completely re-design those wing formulas. For years it has been either impossible or way too time consuming and too expensive to complete even one of them D: I understand that they have to be challenging to craft, but not impossibly hard and extremely expensive. For example, the cheapest Diamondback Lion now costs 9,000,000,000,000 (9 trillion) gold. I can't fish for it because Fishing is broken (at least it doesn't load for me and also Adobe Flash will vanish soon). And if it works, the Fishing game isn't guaranteed to save your fishes before the Fishing game server crashes, and it's way too time consuming and hard/frustrating. And that's just one of the items for one of the formulas. Only the very wealthiest are able to buy something at those prices. Many of the items are either extremely expensive or extremely scarce or non-existent. If you do decide to re-design the wing formulas with more reasonable items that are actually possible to get within a reasonable time or with a reasonable amount of gold/platinum, you will make many alchemists very happy. And more alchemists will buy the wing formulas in the Cash Shop, which will also make them more popular in the Marketplace. Many more gaians will be able to get the Winged and Wing Mastery achievements. It would really improve Alchemy and make it possible for many more gaians to craft the wing formulas

Barton Cheerleader

27,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Features

Why Do You Use Modals for Daily Reward Cart?

(Modals: Unclose-able Window, unless Clicked by 1 Main Button/Link ONLY.)

I Believe It's Unnecessary to Use Modals. Clicking Outside the Window is Much Better.
Are you thinking of adding any more games like ZOMG or kindred to Gaia?

Alien Explorer

FEATURES The POP square icon in the banner that shows when there is a POP show going on.

Please consider modifying it so portions of it don't flash. I find it induces headaches and eye fatigue and I'm sure for those with migraines or epilepsy, it's going to be an even bigger problem.

Worse, it seems to be on every evening for a couple of hours flashing. I may need to stay away from Gaia if changes aren't made.

Alien Explorer

KujiKori
[NPC] Gaia Staff
User Image

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this hread by all Ask the Staff events!

Hello, I have been gone off Gaia for a long,long time like about 4 years or longer. And I notice a lot has change. For one I had over 40 Millions in Gold. Can you please tell me how did I end up with 90 platinum? And another one when I go on my Aquarium when I get Gold it"s not counted to my money. Since I have back I have been spending a lot of money. But that part is not your fault biggrin I"m not understanding the other parts. Please help me.
Your currency by default was converted from gold to platinum. 1 plat. = 10 million gold. You should have ended up with 40 plat. You probably got the rest from posting, doing daily chance, etc. If you prefer to use gold instead, go into your profile settings page and in the left column will be a place for you to select gold instead of plat. You can change back and forth as often as you want to.

Heartwarming Huntress

40,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
Features

Can the Dumpster Dive have an x-amount of items dumped per day per user cap [like say, 100 items per day for one user] for how many items a user can use so that the dumpster doesn't get abused by certain trolls? Or if there is another fix for the dumpster troll problem.

Not everyone likes receiving nothing except pink y-front underwear for over a week. I don't even know how much underwear a certain user dumped in there. >(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff