Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Uncle Jeff
EVENTS

Late in the Cookie Camp event, it was announced that everyone would get some special reward if the community managed to push 10 threads past stage 1000. We got there, but I haven't seen a follow-up message (and apparently others are mystified too).

So what was the conclusion of the event? Did an announcement get buried in the blizzard of daily announcements so most of us missed it?
The reward was we got extra emojis:
Under "Yummies": yum_bitten yum_chocchip yum_checker yum_sandwichcookie yum_jammy yum_candycorn yum_candy yum_lollipop yum_applepop yum_chocolatebar yum_greengrape yum_orangesegment yum_blueberry yum_redstrawberry yum_whitestrawberry

Under "Gaia": gaia_left gaia_right gaia_up gaia_down gaia_duck gaia_zombieduck gaia_merduck gaia_demonduck gaia_uniduck

Like most forum upgrades, only available in forums, not guilds.

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Games (Lake Kindred)

Is anyone on the staff still working on the game? It desperately needs attention. The Sycamortes have been lagging since last year; we have yet to get the updated drops we've been asking for literal years; taking the avatars from people's favorites instead of our saved outfits was requested over a year ago; making the daily rewards refresh after less than 24 hours has been talked about since April. Please, I know you're busy migrating the games from Flash to HTML5, but could you keep in mind how many users love this game? The LK community is big, warm and gentle, the game is nice, cute, charming and entertaining and it deserves love crying
P.S: Also, the plotholes could be looked into, it's clear that after Nyx's defeat the Wing Scouts have returned home, but who's left at the camp? Are users the only people at Lake Kindred? We could use some NPCs for the game...And it's also a great reason to have a LK event sweatdrop

Shade

∙Features

∙I noticed the inflation in Gcash (187%). So, curious, I checked out 'Daily Treat'. I understand the gamble of choosing between three cards for the Gcash reward (I got 2GC); however, will it be adjusted for inflation?
∙*Edit* I forgot to mention that the video never loaded before the timer ran out. Apparently this is an issue for other users as well. Will this be fixed?

∙*Edit* Can this also be adjusted for the daily prize? Or just get rid of it all and combine these with the log-in wheel? (I just got Grade F fish food).

yum_redstrawberry This may be a silly question, as I may have just chose the worst card. I used to look forward to the Daily Treat when I had no job- I want other users who are struggling to be able to look forward as well. yum_whitestrawberry

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
JaneyBlaze
∙Features

∙I noticed the inflation in Gcash (187%). So, curious, I checked out 'Daily Treat'. I understand the gamble of choosing between three cards for the Gcash reward (I got 2GC); however, will it be adjusted for inflation?
∙*Edit* Can this also be adjusted for the daily prize? Or just get rid of it all and combine these with the log-in wheel? (I just got Grade F fish food).

yum_redstrawberry This may be a silly question, as I may have just chose the worst card. I used to look forward to the Daily Treat when I had no job- I want other users who are struggling to be able to look forward as well. yum_whitestrawberry

Lucky you, I never get any video to see on the daily treat so I only get plat, altho it can be a pretty nice amount some times. If you have plat instead of gold the daily prize can grant good amounts too, but it'd be nice if they updated the items 3nodding

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Features?(Idrk)
Have you thought about making a poll asking us about our opinion on recent changes or the like? Like what we think about Umami Drops, the Angel items having separate poses, no SDPlus dolls in monthly CIs, the future of Astras, LK, zOMG or other games getting attention/updates, Gold shops, Loyal's and/or Golden Catch getting updates, how much we'd like to see (R)EIs again and stuff like that? I've always liked when we get to voice our opinions like that and I've seen people talking about these things lately~

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Site Features:

Will we see another item sink anytime soon? (Or something to do with those precious Stray Space Slimes from Kindred) Thank you!

Shade

CraftyRani
JaneyBlaze
∙Features

Lucky you, I never get any video to see on the daily treat so I only get plat, altho it can be a pretty nice amount some times. If you have plat instead of gold the daily prize can grant good amounts too, but it'd be nice if they updated the items 3nodding

Oh my goodness. You reminded me that I didn't even get to load the video before the timer ran out, but I at least could select a card.. I'm so used to gold that I use it, and haven't switched back to platinum since... Thank you!

Helpful Puppy

16,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Items
Can you please re-release some of the paws furs in the skin-tyte shop?

For how little paws gets attention, the fact that some of the furs are still 1500 GC to 3500 GC is ridiculous. most people trash their paws items as it it. Please add these items to the spinami wheel, and make them accessible. (most single pose items in the GC shop don't even cost that much. so the furs costing that much seems, well... unnecessary)

if nothing else give us the option to make them in alchemy.
SITE FEATURES

What are the plans if any for adding any feature to the site to bring people back?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff