Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Miscellaneous
Why is it that Astra and Paw ITEMS are still being placed in the ITEM tab?
They have their own tab and just end up taking up space in the Item tab. It keeps itching at my OCD of organizing.

Are you planning on changing it around, or just leaving it as is?

It will be left as is for the time being, sorry!

Quote:
Games

My question is:

Would you be able to alter the backwing formula by:

1. Removing the fishing component from backwings completely and replace it with a renewable item from Lake Kindred (like egg drops)

OR

2. Split the path so that alchemists have an option of choosing to pursue Diamond/Rubybacks, OR pursue an equally challenging renewable item from Lake Kindred

The current Diamond/Rubyback supply is completely unbalanced because of the situation with fish. Plus linking alchemy to LK will have positive effects for both.

We'll take a look into it and see what we can do.

Quote:
Inventory
seems the inventory "temporary storage" box doesn't finish loading.. spin, spin etc. which in turn doesn't allow me to access my locker... anyways, can it be added to the "things to do list?" sent similar messg to lanzer, about a week ago.. but.. seems to be still locked up..

We'll put out another feedback thread, keep an eye out for that!

Quote:
Features

Are there any plans to bring back auto cash? I loved the feature and miss it dearly. Also, if is brought back, is there a way to incentivize using it, such as better rewards the longer you are subscribed? I noticed that when it was still around, you'd probably be better off just using the coupons because the rewards from those far outscaled those from auto-cash.

We're talking about it!

Quote:
Features

Can you take off the extra step between Wish List item and Marketplace.

Ex. : I click on an item I like in a Wish List,
then I have a screen of information of this item (that is the same one that is in the Marketplace)
and finally I arrive in Marketplace. (Where I can try it, add it to Wish List)

We can add it to the list of requested feature enhancements we have!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

4. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

6. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Personal

Is it weird that Waffles is more famous than you? Or have you gotten used to it?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!
Hello Everyone!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
With certain, movements around kindred gold.

Is it possible to find out how much new gold kindred is generating per day/week

compared to "all other sources"

Cheers, keep up the awesome work, thanks for the touchscreen lappy fix ^_^

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games-kindred

something nobody wants to discuss: caps.

i hope everyone saw my big post on the thread that was linked in the staff alerts. if you guys bring back a cap, please make it a soft gold cap. and have it reduce the number of trees that spawn while increasing the frequency of seed drops, instead of cutting off tree spawns altogether. the seeds are beneficial because they sometimes give out rare kin.

also, the 5000 game per day cap was to stop scripting. it is impossible for a human to hit. 3 battles per minute over 24 hours comes to a bit over 4000. no human farms that much. a 2500-3000 per day cap will only be hit by someone farming for 16 straight hours without stiopping, or scripting to get battles faster.
those two caps combined can also stop a tree scripter. if they're getting literally nothing but trees after they've hit multiple soft caps, and they always get gold, the game should detect that and alert staff to investigate.
domokun stargate

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games-kindred

some of the amulets don't seem to actually work. when they're equipped, my kin's stats will go up on the screen, but in battle, the stats are back to their standard.

the two that seem to work just fine are the gold find and the experience ones.
domokun stargate

Timely Advisor

Hi guys.
Asked this last time but was too late so here we go again!

Features

We use to have quirky items picked up from sponsor deals, right?
That feels like it just stopped one day and was never touched on again.
I know I was always waiting/hoping for a new set of Magic The Gathering items.
(the orbs were nice but hard to utilize)

Anyway, I was wondering if that was something that was going to return.
Or if it's an old practice that is just not popular enough with other companies now.
(which would be a shame since MtG has gotten a main character group perfect to utilize for items now)

Newbie Noob

hello staff

Savage Shopper

Plans for zOMG revival? gonk
Sight Ninja
Personal

Is it weird that Waffles is more famous than you? Or have you gotten used to it?

My mother is an actress and my dad was a director, so I guess I'm used to it. confused

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
User-run Events

Request to do something for Heart Break Cafe please? ;-;

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Features - Runway
I was wondering if we might be able to get at least some sense of where on the to-do list working on Runway's issues fell.

There are a lot of problems right now and I think people are frustrated that there hasn't been much coming out about whether or not these things are being acknowledged and looked at. Just in a nutshell, we have
-first of the month bugs
-doubling of entries outside the first
-rampant cheating
-no report system

I think people would feel a lot better about continuing to participate in the Runway if we knew that these issues were going to be fixed at some point, even if we have to wait until other stuff is worked on first. And also that some of the suggestions (like temporarily reducing/replacing the GC prize among other things that have been posted in the runway threads in SF) are being looked at and whether or not those things might be adopted or if we're barking up the wrong tree there. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff