Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

Any chance we can have an increase to the block cap or do away with it? There are some people who make a lot of accounts after getting banned just to do the same stunts as before. Not only that, it could help charities/quest threads who need to have these names blocked for a reason.

We probably won't be increasing the limit on this as it currently stands at around 500 people. We encourage users to review their block list occasionally and remove users they know are banned, or users that haven't logged in in a while as odds are the person won't be returning.

Quote:
Games

When will the fishing trophy backlog be addressed?

We'll be addressing that within the next couple weeks! Sorry for the delay.

Quote:
Features

What should I do if a friend forwards a pm to me with someone slandering me in it?
Like...my friend is friends with someone harassing me, and she came to me with the pm and forwarded it to me. The pm was full of slander talk about me, and the person who sent the pm to her is on ignore. I know the person too, they've been slandering me for months to my friends and I've received several pms from different friends that she's said stuff about me to.

Please have your friends report the PM and then you can file an abuse/harassment report referencing the report IDs that you friends received. From there we can look further into the situation.

Quote:
Features/Items

Will you ever update crystal boxes and floating gift boxes/pink links?

Everything you get in all of those are pretty useless esp in this economy.

Not at the moment, but it's something we might look into in the future.

Quote:
Items (I think...?)

Let's say I have an Azure Paw Ticket and I use it to convert an item with 12+ poses. I convert just six of them, alright, no questions there. What I want to know is, after the item has been released, can someone else come along and use another Azure Paw Ticket to convert the remaining 6 poses of the same item? If yes, under what conditions? Do they have to change its name?

Nope, but we are working on a remedy for this.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Events

Can and will anything be done for the World Animal Day Pawmmunity Festival user run event going on this week? surprised Like a simple announcement or something small.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Shops

Can we please have a Flynn's update? With tickets would be nice (RUBY Please!)

Critical Knife

features/shops

can we get a sale in flynn's sometime soon? i think she's had a long enough vacation

Shuffled Leaf

27,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Have a lovely day!

Smol Waffles

Items

Bananya for paws?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Dank Memes
We're dying for winners to be announced. Can we have some closure to the month old contest? emotion_kirakira

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Items/Games

Can we get a flower rig like we have for fish, bugs, and other items needed for alchemy? We need tons of flowers for formulas and both Towns are a pain to collect in.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Perfect Saint

Misc

Missed you guys these couple of weeks. Hiya.
Castiel Lover
Shops

Can we please have a Flynn's update? With tickets would be nice (RUBY Please!)

There may be something soon~.

Hopeful Girl

Manga

Can we PLEASE also have Gino's "dark?" KeyG Blade? emotion_kirakira
Akari Yui
Items

Bananya for paws?

That is the most adorable thing. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces