Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Explorer

Suppose I wanted to make a ruser run event and get people interested in it. How would I go about getting it under an announcement to the whole site? Who would I have to contact?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

User run events that get featured are generally ones that have been going for a while which is why they're featured. If you're truly curious you could always PM Hassli and talk to him, since he has the current event going on
That or there is//was a ticket where you could make your own event, but it hasn't been re-released in ages to my knowledge

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
G2 Fractale
Suppose I wanted to make a ruser run event and get people interested in it. How would I go about getting it under an announcement to the whole site? Who would I have to contact?
Hello!

I recently had my event, Diedrich's Birthday party featured in an announcement.

First, you send an email to userevents@gaiaonline.com. You include information about your event like the name, the dates, and any contests/giveaways/whatever you plan to have going on. Then, you ask Gaia for an announcement, a forum, a one-pose item recolor, or achievements. They do not always give you these things, but they try.

Now, they do not always answer you right away, and sometimes you have to remind them. If you send the email and they don't respond for a month, make a Site Feedback thread to remind them and make sure you post in the ATS. One time we scheduled an event and didn't do this and they did not help us. The squeakiest wheel gets the most grease.

Good luck on making an event!

Devoted Explorer

Hassli
G2 Fractale
Hello!

First, you send an email to userevents@gaiaonline.com. You include information about your event like the name, the dates, and any contests/giveaways/whatever you plan to have going on. Then, you ask Gaia for an announcement, a forum, a one-pose item recolor, or achievements. They do not always give you these things, but they try.

Now, they do not always answer you right away, and sometimes you have to remind them. If you send the email and they don't respond for a month, make a Site Feedback thread to remind them and make sure you post in the ATS. One time we scheduled an event and didn't do this and they did not help us. The squeakiest wheel gets the most grease.

thank you so much for these tips, Hassli! Bless you! I hope your Diedrich event is a huge hit (even though he's not my fave NPC)
I shall start by searching for people who can help me pull off such a grand URE, first. I've been dying to give love and recognition to two certain starkids....

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
G2 Fractale
Hassli
G2 Fractale
Hello!

thank you so much for these tips, Hassli! Bless you! I hope your Diedrich event is a huge hit (even though he's not my fave NPC)
I shall start by searching for people who can help me pull off such a grand URE, first. I've been dying to give love and recognition to two certain starkids....
Cool!

Yeata Zi is also a really good person to talk to. She does all kinds of events! Good luck!

Devoted Explorer

Hassli
G2 Fractale
Hassli
G2 Fractale
Hello!

Cool!

Yeata Zi is also a really good person to talk to. She does all kinds of events! Good luck!
ahh yeah, I know Zi. We go way back. Long time associates. Practically twins. Hehe.
Thanks again. I owe ya. I luv ya. And definitely hope you can swing by if all things go well for what I have planned!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
G2 Fractale
Hassli
G2 Fractale
Hassli
G2 Fractale
Hello!

Cool!

ahh yeah, I know Zi. We go way back. Long time associates. Practically twins. Hehe.
Thanks again. I owe ya. I luv ya. And definitely hope you can swing by if all things go well for what I have planned!
Oh, cool!

I probably will swing by!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas