Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
so is this how it works?

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

What a nifty feature. This is a great idea. (And the dev alert was clever, too.) biggrin

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Awesome! Thank you!

Anxious Friend

I love you forever for this!!!!

No seriously, I do love you... emotion_kirakira

Sparkyi's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is awesome ^^
does anyone else hate when ur friends spoil the end of the movie or book for you whenn you sdk them not to. #spoiler alert

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
This will be great for all those threads in sf with loads of images. Good to put examples inside the spoiler tag, so those that would like to view them can. Beyond that I probably won't find much use for it, however I am glad it was finally implemented.

Trash Vampire

Hell yes! emotion_kirakira

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hmm like it very much but How can I do it?There is no button or something! sweatdrop

Tiny Shapeshifter

Faelrin
This will be great for all those threads in sf with loads of images. Good to put examples inside the spoiler tag, so those that would like to view them can. Beyond that I probably won't find much use for it, however I am glad it was finally implemented.
Eh? You mean, you don't do anything else like Roleplays (hide OC profiles), or have an art shop (hide art samples), or shorten some long list of information (could be anything)? I could see why some people don't use it though, since majority of my posts are pretty much replies to people's threads anyway, and I hardly create a threads myself.
kgjiprpkqjih thanks a lot
noooooo i don't want to know but i do !

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kay now I know
(collapse)<object width="176" height="132" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/424821317552269" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/424821317552269" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="176" height="132"></embed></object>
and I'love it! wink

Sexy Assailant

OMG, OMG, OMG!

Awesomeness!

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yen Quest
Faelrin
Eh? You mean, you don't do anything else like Roleplays (hide OC profiles), or have an art shop (hide art samples), or shorten some long list of information (could be anything)? I could see why some people don't use it though, since majority of my posts are pretty much replies to people's threads anyway, and I hardly create a threads myself.

I don't. But it is good for those that do, and even useful for those that go to those types of threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff