Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius

Sirius is the dog star, Gaia. . . . WHY DON'T WE HAVE HIM ALREADY????

Seriously, the kittens bore me with their porcupine spiky heads of doom! I could roast marshmallows on those things!!
Make some Dog stars!!!!

Quote:
Sirius is also known colloquially as the "Dog Star", reflecting its prominence in its constellation, Canis Major (English: Big Dog).[14] The heliacal rising of Sirius marked the flooding of the Nile in Ancient Egypt and the "Dog Days" of summer for the Ancient Greeks, while to the Polynesians it marked winter and was an important star for navigation around the Pacific Ocean.

The Ancient Greeks believed that the appearance of Sirius heralded the hot and dry summer, and feared its effects on making plants wilt, men weaken and women become aroused.[21] Due to its brightness, Sirius would have been noted to twinkle more in the unsettled weather conditions of early summer. To Greek observers, this signified certain emanations which caused its malign influence. People suffering its effects were said to be astroboletos (αστροβολητος) or 'star-struck'. It was described as 'burning' or 'flaming' in literature

Where is the love for us Dog Lovers??

A user suggestion since Gaia likes star shaped heads.

Misses Brinks
Collies have a natural star shapped face... aside from the long nose.
User Image

Demonic Lover

You bore kitten stars too talk2hand
xD being srs I would like to see that =o the dogs in the Chill of Artemis are a bit odd and extremely ugly imo

User Image

Divine Muse

Viv, you crush my dreams of being the most interesting guy on the planet, LET ME HAVE MY DELUSIONS!!! dramallama

*coughs, all sirius serious again*

But since a Dog star actually exists and we have had a few kitten stars already, a dog star isn't an unreasonable request. More so since Gaia is on a star kick with the glitter and the shining and the space time continuum and the cosmos and the aliens, ETC.

Khaleesi

This reminds me of Dog Eat Dog, that one game show that used to be on GSN. Don't ask me why, but it makes me favor the idea xD <3

7,750 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
I'd like to see a Sirius, too. i never get those kitten stars, and i'll never buy them even if i can =/

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I don't mind the Kittens but I would love some more Dogs as well. We don't have many of those on here.

Assimilated Wolf

Because Gaia is prejudice against dogs.

I'd love some Dog Stars.

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
awww a dog star <3 I'd like to see it. Kitten star's arch nemesis perhaps? wink

Newbie Conversationalist

n-no. emo Not a dog star.
Maybe a dog meteorite? I don't like the pointy star like heads that the kittens have. xD

Divine Muse

o m g tain
Maybe a dog meteorite? I don't like the pointy star like heads that the kittens have. xD

Who says they will have pointy heads you can toast marshmallows on?

Newbie Conversationalist

Jayce Reinhardt
o m g tain

Who says they will have pointy heads you can toast marshmallows on?

Well the word 'star' kinda guarantees it. redface
You know that's a good point. Don't get me wrong I love cats, but can't afford any of them. emo

I completely forgot that Sirius was a star it would be great to see some [more] dog themed items.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I totally wouldn't mind this. There are way too many cat request threads going on here.

Aged Bunny

We just need more dog companions in general. So I support this.

Newbie Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heres your dog star >>:3

and don't worry gaia, I won't sue you if you do a pixel by pixel copy of his tuff hair. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff