Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hello Gaians! I would love to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to see added/changed in Lake Kindred. I want to continue to improve the game and try to make it a more of a fun-to-play experience.

Thanks!

Star

Maybe add in a story line in game???
I always thought that would make it more immersive.

MissWitch89's Significant Otter

Creamy Member

Rigs are broke.... Like they never drop anymore sad in any of the places. Well, hardly sad

Edit: btw thanks for doing this!!! I appreciate that you guys care so much <3

Fashionable Vampire

I'd love for us to be able to have more varied RIG drops in the zones, especially for those who love to grind for them.

Increase the level cap for both Kins and user. 50/100 can only go so far!

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
1. In-game chatting - ex like fishing where we can talk to other players while we play
Also here's a thread I made about it with very positive responses.
2. pvp
3. Have party kins automatically in the front when you go to awaken your kin.

edit: Also thank you so much for this thread!

Bloblike Garbage

18,265 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Training dojo? Slowish levels kins.

A Glitch

at this point i think most of us would just love to see the recent drop bugs fixed

in the future, trying to make the game itself or even gameplay more social wold be a plus

Miss Magnum Opus
Rigs are broke.... Like they never drop anymore sad in any of the places. Well, hardly sad

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,740 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
To not be thrown back at the map after a fight would be nice. Like to be able to stay in ´the same level area until I chose to leave, not having to pick again after every fight.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Higher level cap for kin and player. Perhaps expand it by 25 to 50 more depending on how it could be balanced.

Garbage

I would love to have some sort of storyline added for each area! Maybe even some side quests?
For example, "hunt x amount of kin" for some sort of reward? Gold? Potions? Rare Amulets?

Krodan's Love Of My Life

Mom

32,275 Points
  • Circ de Macabre 500
  • CB's Goat Mom 500
  • A Rose's Individuality Duality 500
You got me hypnotized
I'm feeling so obsessed with you,
You've left me paralyzed...

I would love to see:

PVP
Better RIG drops
The ability to pick more than the starters at the beginning
To get to level 100 with Kindred
More RIGs with Kindred only
Different versions of Sycamortes
A useable Sycamorte Kin
A Jellyfish Kin
The ability to breed babies of kindred (Like Sakuras). Of course at a gold cost. (Good for a gold sink)
The ability to DRESS your kindred
The re-release of the Kindred Opal Ticket

I have more, give me time. > 3>

And now I'm stuck
You've got me stuck,
Oooh...

11,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Might I recommend a rare drop you can get while fighting randomly that allows people got get rare or legendary Kin? Not everyone can afford to shell out the money for GCash, so maybe if you have like a super rare drop from like....fighting Sycamorte trees or something that happens randomly during most fights, people would have a chance to get these Kin that otherwise they could not.
1.) Less level grinding! Just a faster leveling experience in general would be nice. When LK first came out, this was the main reason I stopped playing immediately. And then you released Tanzanite Cabochomp and I was like 'Awdude a purple and black Pokemans!' Now I play more often, lol. ninja

2.) More animations for Kin and attacks (a lot of them are samey between one another).

3.) Seeing our avatars on the battle screen (feels more personal and like we're involved).

4.) More evolutions! If the idea is to imitate Pokemon, a great thing to take inspiration from is your starter Kin (and all others) to have evolutions after a certain point! And if our current kin are maxed already, let them start with the option to evolve right away. 3nodding

5.) Again like in Pokemon, when one of our kindred gets knocked out, let us switch to a new one. I'd even be fine with you making the game remember a kin's previous Life and Magic, or if they were knocked out. I mean it already remembers their Stamina or if they were poisoned and such, lol. It just feels silly to be in a situation where you've got five monsters on your side, but if one of them loses it's somehow hopeless and time to run away. xD

6.) An increased chance of orbs for zOMG as rewards in LK? I see them every now and then, and I love the idea of playing one game benefiting the other. It would be equally cool for zOMG to have drops useful to Lake Kindred. 3nodding

7.) A story or goal in mind? I mean part of Pokemon's motivation in both the show and the game is 'catching them all' or 'beating the Elite Four.' I understand LK is still a work in progress, but a basic idea of 'this is the goal of the game thus I will grind for hours' would be helpful motivation. Right now all I have is 'I have five purple Kin and I'm gonna grind when I can just to see their numbers slowly, SLOWWLLY reach their peaks.' Not much to look forward to ^ ^'

That's all I can think of for now, but thank you for asking for our feedback! owo

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-group boss fights
-PvP play
-mini-games that give gold/kins/kindred pots/etc involving your kin, maybe non-party ones?
-ability to walk around/explore LK and its locations similar to Towns/zOMG maps (maybe with chat?)
-multi-kin battles
-QUESTS QUESTS QUESTS
-more breeding possibilities
-exp share to help lvl 50 kin level others
-more frequent/automatic RIG drop rotation to keep things fresh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items