• The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Awsome!!! heart 4laugh

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I I love doing the alchemy but it would be so nice if you didn't need 50 of some items or 20 of others, also I see that fabric swatches and chalk are sold in a store but the store isn't listed so what do i do?? the market place listing is too much for my blood
nice suit for work... ;_; make it easier to obtain?

Distrustful Demon

20,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Alchemy is hard to start. There aren't enough easy level 1 formulas. It's level 1, it shouldn't be too hard to get to level 2. Sure, there's orb aggregate, but not everyone plays zomg, and farming for 100 orbs isn't exactly easy if you're just starting zomg as well. Caches are okay, but you expect newbies to make around 10 to lvl up? No, Alchemy is too hard to start, the only easy exp is the free formula, which btw is not worth making when the components can be sold for more than the item it creates.

Please add easier formulas for level 1, or in general all levels. Maybe a cache-esque item with even less rares, and more commons, but made with less trash/flowers.

Also, I'd like to see more fish incorporated into some new formulas. Alchemy has made fishing viable in bassken lake as we can now make profit fishing. Problem is, the other fishes don't sell as well as guppies and goldfish, when they are harder to get than those. (kinda ironic) Incorporate them into formulas too. Include fish from gambino and durem.

I really like the idea of alchemy, but starting out shouldn't be too difficult. It scares away a lot of people from alchemy.

Original Survivor

pepper-tea

Really don't know where else to post this, but I have discovered a few glitches on the Main Alchemy Page; Alchemy Page

Glitch 1: When I open a Formula, close it, and open another one (even the same) I can't close it unless I Go Back a page or Refresh.

Glitch 2: When I put a Formula in my 'Locker' it still shows up in the Main Alchemy Page, but once I click it it says it doesn't exist.

Annoyance 1: When you have a bunch of Formulas it takes the Main Page, going through the different Pages of Formulas forever to load and sometimes just kills the connection altogether.

The reason I bring these up is cause after opening many Pink Magical Giftboxes I have accumulated quite a bunch of Formulas and it got to the point where I couldn't even load the Main Page.. So to counter that I started sending some of the unnecessary ones to my mule and that helped a lot. But today I got the idea that maybe if I put them in my 'Locker' it would save a lot of time sending my mule trade after trade.. But alas, cause of Glitch 2 it doesn't help at all..

Another thing I came across while sending my mule Formulas; I gifted 2 of them.. But they acted exactly like Glitch 2 (still showing it's there, but saying it doesn't exist) until I opened the box on my mule. So its like if the Formula doesn't 100% leave your Inventory it'll still show its there on the Main Page but once you click it it'll say it doesn't exist.

If you need further info or have questions please get back to me asap. smile

Dangerous Explorer

It's a good idea but... It's way too expensive to be useful...

Playful Kitten

i think candy mountain needs to be changed to high success rate

the ingredients cost 2mil and the formula is really rare

lvl 4 recipe but 16mil item and almost nonexistent

some thing is not right. >.<

alot of the recipes dont make sense btw. like a lot of the cats i noticed cost like 4x as much to craft, as to just buy from someone who won it in a rig.

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pepper-tea

Hello,The admins and Developers said on the ATA that will change the cases to turn more easy get the Inizio's Quest,and other rare formulas,when it will be true? gonk

Timid Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Timid 100
Half way to level 10!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed Prophet

17,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
So I like alchemy, but today was the most frustrating day ever!!!!

Cause:Biomorphic Power Cell its used in Formula 8: Anima Adamantea

Why does Gaia put items that are no longer available on Gaia in their formulas?
In Golden Beach, the prairie pups no longer drop this loot, so why put it in a formula, or why not put it back in the loot?

Sometimes I wonder whats the goal of Alchemy when the cost to craft an item is 3 times higher than the items worth, but the caches make up for that I guess.

Perfectionist

Thanks for your feedback everyone! We are still working on a few more changes, and will continue to do so until we are comfortable with it. As always, what you have to say matters. Keep the feedback coming!

This thread has been at the top of the forum for awhile, so we are removing the sticky to minimize clutter. The thread will still exist, so feel free to continue to post!

Sexy Assailant

The relocation of the recipes into the Alchemy shop was a good move. Now how about you guys fix the problem by giving an alternative completion path for formulas that doesn't require s**t tons of cash, event or just plain rare items.

Timid Vampire

25,800 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Winged 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have to say that I am extremely happy with the move that you guys just made! Even as someone who has spent a lot of gold on formulas, I am really happy and excited that you put them all in the shops.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
I like the changes to Alchemy. Two suggestions:
1.) Either get rid of limited supply items or make everything that isn't unlimited have a formula, preferably with the total cost of components not costing more than 1.5x the current price of the item.
2.) Could you make a special sorting option in the Bifrost that orders things by level (increasing/decreasing, with components sorted as "level 0" in the order) ? It would make it much easier to find what formulas are craftable at one's current level. As it is, there are level 1 formulas mixed in with formulas of other levels, and it would be nice if they was an option to sort them in a more useful way.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Sweet noodles on the latest update! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas