20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Tipsy Smoker

Kain-Senpai
siskataya
Hey everyone!
Not to spam up the thread, but I just wanted to stop by and let you know I am still keeping up with this thread, and to thank you for your ongoing discussion and suggestions on Alchemy and improvements. I know its slow, but we are continuing to work on this, so thanks for your continued input. biggrin
Be well ^^
Sisky

Thanks for the update, Sisky.
Any news when you guys will have a meeting about Alchemy? (I can't remember if you guys had a meeting already or not.)
They've been spouting that for a long time...
And why is it taking so long anyway?
Can we please get real answers?
Well, its good to know that someone is still listening.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Kain-Senpai
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Not to spam up the thread, but I just wanted to stop by and let you know I am still keeping up with this thread, and to thank you for your ongoing discussion and suggestions on Alchemy and improvements. I know its slow, but we are continuing to work on this, so thanks for your continued input. biggrin

Be well ^^
Sisky

Any news when you guys will have a meeting about Alchemy? (I can't remember if you guys had a meeting already or not.)

They've had multiple meetings.

Hell, they've been "having meetings" for like...3 months now.

And they haven't done a single thing.

This isn't slow, they just aren't moving.

Mysterious Trickster

The Undead Suitor
Kain-Senpai
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Be well ^^
Sisky

Well, excuse me for not being as up to date on this as the next user, like you, for example. I said I couldn't remember if they had any yet. Sheesh.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Kain-Senpai
The Undead Suitor
Kain-Senpai
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Be well ^^
Sisky

Well, excuse me for not being as up to date on this as the next user, like you, for example. I said I couldn't remember if they had any yet. Sheesh.

What? This isn't up to date stuff. This was back in January, they had their 'meeting'.

Mysterious Trickster

The Undead Suitor
What? This isn't up to date stuff. This was back in January, they had their 'meeting'.

As I said, I couldn't remember.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
No fighting. emotion_donotwant

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I thought that last time Naru posted he said there was going to be another meeting but it got pushed back to event planning?

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kain-Senpai
The Undead Suitor

As I said, I couldn't remember.

Don't feel bad. I could have sworn they set up another meeting, which got pushed back like mentioned above, and then poof, suddenly not but a drip of communication. I don't mean a good drip, I mean a slow drip that is so slow its almost as if there was ni drip....

Interstellar Sex Symbol

Lord Ravyn The Chosen
So, when the Easter event went live, I was online and I began to play like everyone else. I got extremely upset with the fact that the flash space wasn't working. Like really angry. I just wanted one out of the eight items and that was it. I was having fun until I went through the whole day not able to get into the flash space. It was my breaking point. So to feel better, I decided to to go to the Bug/Technical forum and vent. And this is what happened....
carbonphyber
Lord Ravyn The Chosen
You guys really suck and I'm getting very pissed off at all the things that DON"T WORK! You keep release new thing s and having your holiday events, but nothing works the way it's supposed to. I'm so done with this. I would love to drop your asses and just walk away but I've already put so much money into this fakakta excuse for "fun". Fix your s**t and get things straight.
If you would like to point out specific issues you are having, we could deal with those.

You could deal with those? Hmm...interesting choice of words. Could? How about will? Because obviously as many have complained about what is exactly wrong with Gaia, you are doing so well with fixing those issues. Hmm. Yeah....I have no faith. None whatsoever. It sucks more because I can't get a refund, or return the broken upsetting thing that I've wasted my time and money on. It really sucks. I'm not having fun here anymore and the people I do talk to online have my phone number to continue speaking to me. So really, why stay? I have video games to play with, I have mmo's that I'm testing. So what's the draw? I should just sell my account and be done with it.

Selling your account is against TOS. And I don't think you know how he was using the word "could". You were being harsh and outwardly angry being non-specific. He was saying, DEFINE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND HE'LL TRY AND HELP YOU. Decisions made to Gaia have both positive and negative aftereffects. They have to fiddle with the code to make sure nothing is exploited. You don't know how hard it is for them to not screw the whole thing up, so either gtfo, or be a little more tolerant.

Edit: And it's not like one person can go and change it all willy nilly like. They have to get the changes OK'd, I'd reckon.

Tipsy Smoker

Lord Ravyn The Chosen
So, when the Easter event went live, I was online and I began to play like everyone else. I got extremely upset with the fact that the flash space wasn't working. Like really angry. I just wanted one out of the eight items and that was it. I was having fun until I went through the whole day not able to get into the flash space. It was my breaking point. So to feel better, I decided to to go to the Bug/Technical forum and vent. And this is what happened....
carbonphyber
Lord Ravyn The Chosen
You guys really suck and I'm getting very pissed off at all the things that DON"T WORK! You keep release new thing s and having your holiday events, but nothing works the way it's supposed to. I'm so done with this. I would love to drop your asses and just walk away but I've already put so much money into this fakakta excuse for "fun". Fix your s**t and get things straight.
If you would like to point out specific issues you are having, we could deal with those.

You could deal with those? Hmm...interesting choice of words. Could? How about will? Because obviously as many have complained about what is exactly wrong with Gaia, you are doing so well with fixing those issues. Hmm. Yeah....I have no faith. None whatsoever. It sucks more because I can't get a refund, or return the broken upsetting thing that I've wasted my time and money on. It really sucks. I'm not having fun here anymore and the people I do talk to online have my phone number to continue speaking to me. So really, why stay? I have video games to play with, I have mmo's that I'm testing. So what's the draw? I should just sell my account and be done with it.

So you got worked up because the way it was phrased? rolleyes
I hope your not one of the reasons Devs are so forum shy.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Lord Ravyn The Chosen

You overreacted, told them they sucked, then bitched at them some more, then got angrier when one of the devs politely asked what issues you were having. Just... no. Stop your little tirade right there because you were rude, crude, and outta control. The devs knew what was wrong with the flash space, they made a dev alert about it and said that they were unable to get it fixed that day. I'm not sure if it's up and running again, but they are still handling it. Chill the ******** out.

On the topic of that meeting, I would love to know when it will finally happen 'cos I honestly have my doubts that any aside from the first one we were told about have happened.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Lord Ravyn The Chosen
carbonphyber
Lord Ravyn The Chosen

I can understand that you are frustrated. Also, I'm sorry to the topic owner for getting off-topic but I was quoted in this topic so I feel that this is the most appropriate place to respond.

Let me assure you that we have two developers actively working on making Flash spaces work faster / better right now. The issue is complex and we don't have a lot of staff to work on it at the moment so we are doing our best. IIRC, Narumi mentioned (in a DevAlert) that we are trying to accomodate users that are having Flash space issues so they won't completely miss out on the event.

It's possible that your browser, security software, OS, router or ISP's network is not allowing you to connect to our Flash servers on port 8080. edy tells me that "Towns Zip code 1000" is currently set to port 443 so if you can get there but can't connect to other Flash spaces, your issue is that you are unable to access that port. In these cases, Gaia is not responsible for a lack of access to the port (this is a browser, OS, router, or client-ISP issue) but we are nevertheless working on some workarounds.

We don't yet have a tutorial on how to open your TCP port 8080 but we hope to in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff