Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Saint

13,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Nudist Colony 200
They should have waited till all the kinks were out of alchemy before releasing the wings in it. That being said Gaia seems to rush into things without much thinking or ASKING on their part (and even if they do ask they tend to ignore it anyway and do what they were going to do from the beginning).

I won't ever own a pair of wigs. I've actually been offered the white pair of the lower bat wings for my solair but I declined. It's not worth the rarity for me (it sits funky on my avatar even). Sometimes things on gaia are rare because they're sought after nice looking items. Sometimes gaia though thinks an item SHOULD be rare and messes with the drop rate. Most of the time it's a combo of both.

If these sets of wings had been placed in a rig they would probably be worth 10-20m at the most (and that's being nice about it, those wings sit funny and the coloring is off for most items to match with) NOT the going rate of 600m+. It's quality there not quantity.

The artist who did them did an alright job, but it's not worth 600m alright. At least not to me.

Now that they've been released I'm hoping for a better quality cash shop item like that rig which did animated fairy back wings. They kept their 'promise' even though that's all they did with it. I'd rather see 'official' back wings released in such away most users have a chance at it unlike alchemy.

Yeah they couldn't pay me to touch alchemy with a 10 foot pole how it's run now, even with the changes. It's still a gold sucking void of nothingness that promotes horders and pain.

Kawaii Shounen

I knew this was going to happen. When alchemist first appeared I mean, it was much of a hassle.

and I'm also another disappointed gaia user, I love wings especially the black ones. when I first saw them I almost die of joy but then... I know is veeeery complicated to get them ):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff