Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Flying Dicks
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

You guys are going to hate this....

The level ten step in the formula chain apparently requires a Philosopher's Stone, a mega-ultra rare component that apparently can come from the Cache and can be crafted using its corresponding formula. That needs Dark Matter, which is a component crafted from a formula that requires its own little formula chain to make. You also need to craft b*****d's Heart and Hero's Heart (I forget if either of them need components that can only be crafted from formulas). Soul Crystals needs to be crafted as well, which needs another component crafted from another formula. It takes one million gold to craft and has a medium success rate. In order to even get the final product, you need to literally spend tens of billions of gold. Go here to see the post from someone lower down in the page who leaked the information. Note that if this is true, you need a total of FOUR of them to make ALL of the wings.

Now, who wants pizza? biggrin

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

I wouldn't trust anything that guy says. He was back here in this thread trying to rile people up (and succeeding) around the middle of it because he claimed to be the hardcore user alchemy was aimed at and he didn't want it to change.

Of course, it isn't out of bounds for that to be required either.

I know, and he has many riled up in the Alchemy community as well, but the fact remains that it would actually be the one component definitely needed for backwings after the Quest formulas were made insanely stupid rare and soulbound after level one until completion. Of course, someone else with the formula would need to come in here and confirm, but honesty, I cannot put it past Gaia to throw in such an absurdly expensive component for the final level.

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Flying Dicks
Opera Phantomess

You guys are going to hate this....

The level ten step in the formula chain apparently requires a Philosopher's Stone, a mega-ultra rare component that apparently can come from the Cache and can be crafted using its corresponding formula. That needs Dark Matter, which is a component crafted from a formula that requires its own little formula chain to make. You also need to craft b*****d's Heart and Hero's Heart (I forget if either of them need components that can only be crafted from formulas). Soul Crystals needs to be crafted as well, which needs another component crafted from another formula. It takes one million gold to craft and has a medium success rate. In order to even get the final product, you need to literally spend tens of billions of gold. Go here to see the post from someone lower down in the page who leaked the information. Note that if this is true, you need a total of FOUR of them to make ALL of the wings.

Now, who wants pizza? biggrin

I wouldn't trust anything that guy says. He was back here in this thread trying to rile people up (and succeeding) around the middle of it because he claimed to be the hardcore user alchemy was aimed at and he didn't want it to change.

I know, and believe me, he rattled my cage. I don't even want to buy from him on the MP. But if it's true, I have completely lost all shred of faith. Seriously, reading that completely deflated me.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Terrible Storm Coming
Flying Dicks

I know, and believe me, he rattled my cage. I don't even want to buy from him on the MP. But if it's true, I have completely lost all shred of faith. Seriously, reading that completely deflated me.

Honestly it does seem more likely than not. But someone good HAS to get the wings. I'd hate for the only people that make it to the end of the quest to be people like him. I mean it just seems... wrong.

If anyone should have them, it should be someone like Legend. Krissim Klaw, too. Good people who don't live off of ruining peoples' days.

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Flying Dicks
Terrible Storm Coming
Flying Dicks

Honestly it does seem more likely than not. But someone good HAS to get the wings. I'd hate for the only people that make it to the end of the quest to be people like him. I mean it just seems... wrong.

If anyone should have them, it should be someone like Legend. Krissim Klaw, too. Good people who don't live off of ruining peoples' days.

Absolutely, and I am incredibly grateful to you, for putting this together and getting the attention that this justly deserves.

Ladykiller

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
___chiiedord
I wish we could throw Animal into a volcano.

this?

User Image

Friendly Conventioneer

20,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Don't let that one user get you down, guys; they're just baiting you. In fact, they made a thread stating that they should release the "information" on the wings just so that they can watch the prices rise.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/should-i-publically-reveal-the-requirements-of-all-quests/t.77480223/

I truly feel like Gaia is not going to do a thing about Alchemy. It feels more like they're blowing a lot of smoke up our asses just to try and get us to shut up and a**-kiss them again.

It ain't gonna work on me, Gaia.

Never never never.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Please remove your posts bashing that user, negative namedropping is frowned upon and saying you wish to do him harm (even facetiously) is just really really bad, I dont want anyone getting warned or banned over this.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Tori Aichikara
Flying Dicks
Please remove your posts bashing that user, negative namedropping is frowned upon and saying you wish to do him harm (even facetiously) is just really really bad, I dont want anyone getting warned or banned over this.

Was mine bashing? sad

No, but the whole throwing him in a volcano and with a pack of wolves etc... that's over the line, on the "bad" side I think.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Terrible Storm Coming
Flying Dicks
Terrible Storm Coming
Flying Dicks

Absolutely, and I am incredibly grateful to you, for putting this together and getting the attention that this justly deserves.

I really wasn't expecting it when I made the thread, but thank you. I'm really glad that this thread has become something where people can go and know their feedback is being read at least every few days.
It's amazing what can happen when people just speak out. I think a lot of this has been kinda building up since alchemy was announced and when the formulas were put in bidblast, and peppertea said "But, they were in the case the whole time!" it just boiled over.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Tori Aichikara
Don't let that one user get you down, guys; they're just baiting you. In fact, they made a thread stating that they should release the "information" on the wings just so that they can watch the prices rise.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/should-i-publically-reveal-the-requirements-of-all-quests/t.77480223/

I truly feel like Gaia is not going to do a thing about Alchemy. It feels more like they're blowing a lot of smoke up our asses just to try and get us to shut up and a**-kiss them again.

Never never never.
Link broken. Perhaps it was moved to the trash bin.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
dreamsk
Tori Aichikara

Never never never.
Link broken. Perhaps it was moved to the trash bin.

That's pretty much what happened. Good riddance, that thread was just terrible.

On topic: I wonder if we'll hear any word on how the Alchemy meeting went. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces