Visitor?

+1 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image

Welcome!
Shop Status::

OPEN // HIATUS // CLOSED

**Until I can actually guarantee that I will be spending more time on Gaia (rather than just telling myself I will) I am putting the shop into Hiatus. Hopefully I'll be up again in a month or less.**

Welcome to my Tarot Shop, Written in the Cards! I recently purchased a tarot deck, and I quickly fell in love with it. I've been practicing quite a bit doing readings for friends and such, and I decided I'm finally ready for a Gaia shop!
I only use the
Shadowscapes Tarot right now, but I hope to get the Tarot of the Vampyres deck soon. The spreads and prices are listed below, so go ahead and look. The only rules I ask are that you repect others, don't spam, and POST your orders IN THIS THREAD using the FORM below.

NOTICE:: I am currently looking for someone to help out in this shop reading tarot. It's hard for me to get on very often lately, and I hate leaving people hanging. Anyone interested should send a PM titled 'Tarot Reader' to Thena Lympus.

::Waiting List::
Spreads and Prices

• Three Card Spreads:: 300g
(simple spreads for general questions or life overall)
- Past/Present/Future
- Decision/Outcome 1/Outcome 2

• Four Card Spreads:: 500g
- Message from the Universe
(A look at yourself. Body, mind, heart and spirit)
- All Forms of Love
(How you love, How others love you, Your relationships with others, How the universe shows you love)

• Seven Card Spreads:: 1000g
- Will Love Last?
(A relationship spread that shows both the fears, hopes and feelings of you and your partner, as well as an outcome)

• Spreads with 10+ Cards:: 2000g
- Celtic Cross
(I use this spread as either a "life and overall problems" spread, but it can also be used with a specific question.)
- Tree of Life
(A more intricate spread looking at a specific issue)
The Form

[size=18][color=indigo]I'd Like To Order, Thena![/color][/size]
[color=darkred][b]Username::[/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Your First Name::[/b][/color] (or something I can call you)
[color=darkred][b]Spread::[/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Question::[/b][/color] (if required)
[color=darkred][b]Additional Details::[/b][/color] (optional)
[color=darkblue][b]Price::[/b][/color] (grand total, with or without tip)

Please Send a Trade when I accept your Order~
Affiliate!

Links In::
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/written-in-the-cards-a-tarot-shop/t.71283925/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/CaitHammy/Gaia Shop/tarotbanner3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/written-in-the-cards-a-tarot-shop/t.71283925/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/CaitHammy/Gaia Shop/Tarotbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/written-in-the-cards-a-tarot-shop/t.71283925/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/CaitHammy/Gaia Shop/tarotbanner2.jpg[/img][/url]

Links Out::

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Completed Orders!
xd = Tip
heart = Repeat Customer
xd heart = Repeat Customer w/ Tips

1. IXSaenaeXI xd
2. such a silly goose xd
3. xXPrincess_VanessaXx xd
4. Foreign_American xd
5. LiadenRogue xd
6. Ma3ta xd
7. magonilia xd
8. MichieLuv xd
9. Kurohou xd
~*RESERVED*~
The Shop is Officially OPEN for business~!

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'd Like To Order, Thena!
Username:: IXSaenaeXI
Your First Name:: Mersades
Spread:: Seven card spread
Question:: May I pm you the question?
Additional Details:: I owe you 1500g ^^
IXSaenaeXI
Username:: IXSaenaeXI
Your First Name:: Mersades
Spread:: Seven card spread
Question:: May I pm you the question?
Additional Details:: I owe you 1500g ^^

Of course you can PM it. smile
buuuuump! heart

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

>.>
Bump
^^

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I read tarot myself. But im looking into someone else to do a reading for me. I find that I will read the cards I get the way I want to then how they want me to since this is a very personal. Ive read tarot for years. But my style is very different and doesn't quite work when I do self readings. And often I find I don't want to read the cards I get because I already know they are not good. So are you still open for business and reading? I think I may want the Celtic cross which is a ten card spread or 15 depending on if you use the readers fan i do or not. or another 10 card spread would be good. I leave it up to you. I just need answers I can't turn my face away from.
LiadenRogue
I read tarot myself. But im looking into someone else to do a reading for me. I find that I will read the cards I get the way I want to then how they want me to since this is a very personal. Ive read tarot for years. But my style is very different and doesn't quite work when I do self readings. And often I find I don't want to read the cards I get because I already know they are not good. So are you still open for business and reading? I think I may want the Celtic cross which is a ten card spread or 15 depending on if you use the readers fan i do or not. or another 10 card spread would be good. I leave it up to you. I just need answers I can't turn my face away from.

Yes, I am still open and reading smile I often find myself facing the same problem during self readings, so I completely understand where you are coming from. I do a 10-Card Celtic Cross, and I would be happy to do one for you. smile All you need is to fill out the form and I'll get to work. smile
Thena Lympus

Username:: such a silly goose
Your First Name:: aidan (or something I can call you)
Spread::Tree of Life
Question::I'm just contemplating whether I should switch schools or not and would like some insight on that. (if required)
Additional Details:: If you need more details let me know : ]
Should i sent trade now or later?
such a silly goose
Thena Lympus

Username:: such a silly goose
Your First Name:: aidan (or something I can call you)
Spread::Tree of Life
Question::I'm just contemplating whether I should switch schools or not and would like some insight on that. (if required)
Additional Details:: If you need more details let me know : ]
Should i sent trade now or later?

Go ahead and send the trade. smile I'll accept it once you send it and I'll do your reading after you accept it. It should be done in 5-10 minutes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff