Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a practitioner of Magick? and if so, what element do you correspond with the most?

I am down to EARTH! YEAH! 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
I am gone with the WIND! WOO-HOO! 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
I am running WATER! And no one can bottle me up! 0.2 20.0% [ 5 ]
I burn with the FIRE! of a thousand suns! 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
No.... 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

gaia_star Merry meet! We are glad you have taken an interest in our little Shoppe. We specialize in a number of things; from tarot card readings, to Spells of luck and love.
gaia_star

Magic Happens:

gaia_star The belief in and use of magic and spell work is universal. There's nothing supernatural about magic at all -- it's the harnessing and redirection of natural energy to effect change in the world around us. Magick is simply another skill set or tool. We use specific tools in spellcrafting, such as an athame, wand, herbs, crystals, and candles. Magical workings are often performed within a sacred circle. The use of magic is not limited only to the priesthood -- anyone can craft and perform a spell with a little bit of practice. gaia_star

wahmbulance UPDATE!!!!!! wahmbulance

WE ARE CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN OUR SHOP; WHICH ARE BUT NOT LIMITED TO CHANGE IN STAFF, AND OUR SHOP INVENTORY WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS WELL AS OUR BANNERS... WE HUMBLY ASK THAT ALL OF OUR GUESTS TO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ANY FUTURE ORDERS STARTING 04/17/2017. FURTHER MORE I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY ORDERS THAT WEREN'T FULFILLED PRIOR TO 04/17/2017 AND WE DEEPLY REGRET NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP THOSE WHO CAME TO US HOPING TO ANY FORM OF SERVICE. ALTHOUGH WE CANT CHANGE THE PAST WE HOPE TO LOOK FORWARD TOWARDS THE FUTURE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW FOR ALL WHO HELPED, PARTICIPATE AND GROW THIS FORM/SHOP IN THE PAST AND ANY WHO JOIN IN THE UP COMING FUTURE.THANK YOU.
gaia_star ~Hello and Welcome to Our Magick Shoppe~ gaia_star

User Image
This Little Magick Shoppe has been open for a more than a year and boy has it grown.....

gaia_star Owner~ LiluraIsis~ Hello dear! My name is Al Sam Orsa, and I'm 22 years young. I’m a Solitary Shaman/Pagan for 15 years and tarot reader for 10 years. I am the Owner of the Magick shop 'Under the Moon Shoppe Emporium' here on Gaia. I specialize in conjuring spells of many verities, and I specialize in Aura. My education on magick knows no bounds. I am especially interested in the elements. The Elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water touch our lives every day and in so many ways. Earth represents our finances, family, friends, stability, and determination. Air enhances our inspiration, creativity, and the ability to communicate with others. Fire is determination, passion, sexuality, energy, and confidence. Finally, Water represents our emotions, understanding, and compassion. By working with the Elements, we find balance and enhanced spirituality.

~ A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime. But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the wise woman. "I've been thinking," He said, "I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone."~ "The Wise Woman's Stone"

Prices.… Nothing, All our services are completely free. All we ask in return is to pay the good deed forward.
Our motive
We believe that if a person had the power to help another person who truly is asking and deserving of that help why should there be a price for help. Why should there be a price for making this world a better place. I understand those who need to make an income out of this profession to make a living. But I assure you that this isn’t the case. Since this is a social networking and forums-based website there is no need for actual income. And in that note we won’t ask for currency used in Gaia either. To put it simply, why put a price one magick? Why put a price on helping others? To get to the point, we won’t ask for any form of payment since we find it reluctant and it would cancel out what I said before. But we do come across time to time people who insist on paying us, therefor tipping is available. Tipping is your opportunity to show us how you handle fair exchange. But I assure you it is not necessary.

We insure the complete satisfaction for our customers. We wish for everyone who leaves our Shoppe with long and unregretful lives.
*Please understand that this is a One-Woman-Working-Shoppe and sometimes the flow orders being done can be over whelming, and slow. All I have is an assistant to take orders for me, so please be mindful, respectful and patient.*

~A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said 'I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.' The grandson asked him, 'Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?' The grandfather answered: 'The one I feed.'~
User Image

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
PLEASE READ!

=The Divine is present in nature, and so nature should be honored and respected. Everything from animals and plants to trees and rocks are elements of the sacred. You'll find that many solitary practitioners are passionate about the environment.
=The idea of karma and an afterlife is a valid one. What we do in this lifetime will be revisited upon us in the next. Part of this idea of a cosmic payback system is echoed in the Law of Threefold Return.
=Our ancestors should be spoken of with honor. Because it's not considered out of the ordinary to commune with the spirit world, many feel that our ancestors are watching over us at all times.
=The Divine is present in all of us. We are all sacred beings, and interaction with the God/ and or Gods is not limited just to the priesthood or a select group of individuals.
=Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Personal responsibility is the key. Whether magical or mundane, one must be willing to accept the consequences -- either good or bad -- of their behavior.
=Harm none, or something like it. While there are a few different interpretation of what actually constitutes harm, most magick practitioners follow the concept that no harm should intentionally be done to another individual.
=Respect the beliefs of others. We have no Recruiting Club in magick, and the we are not out to preach at you, convert you, or proselytize. We are an open minded group who recognizes that each individual must find their spiritual path on their own, without coercion. While a magick may honor different gods/ and or god than you do, we will always respect your right to believe differently.

Rules
-Follow Gaia's Terms of Service (TOS) in this shop, and anything that is private message related.
-Please be polite to everyone
-Please note, these are for Entertainment purposes only. Do not recommend harmful advice or advice/solutions to a serious problem that may need professional help/guidance.
-Do not advertise in another person's thread! Ever. Anywhere.
-Do NOT disrupt threads. Purposefully going into a thread to disrupt the thread is not permitted, this is considered trolling. This includes going into a thread and claiming a certain thread/user is a scammer/scam. Any posts of this nature will be removed and you will be warned.
-You may PM me the question if it is more comfortable for you.
-For readings, make sure to focus on your question before sending. This will give better readings, and that we would like for the customer to work with us on a successful spell or reading.
-Both parties (The lady and the customer) must give in an equal amount of work.
-Keep orders to i at a time. Please give us time to finish orders before you.
-Be patient. I will do daily postings on spells and any Magickal information, and your order might be on the following day's list of 'To do's'.
-We will also not take orders that cause harm to anyone.So please understand if we refuse certain orders, thank you.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image UPDATE!!!!!!

WE ARE CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN OUR SHOP; WHICH ARE BUT NOT LIMITED TO CHANGE IN STAFF, AND OUR SHOP INVENTORY WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS WELL AS OUR BANNERS... WE HUMBLY ASK THAT ALL OF OUR GUESTS TO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ANY FUTURE ORDERS STARTING 04/17/2017. THANK YOU!

Personal Stuff:
-If you feel that your issue that you want a reading on is too personal, and you do not want to post it on this thread but still want a reading. Then feel free to PM me with your request and I'll still do a reading for you. I understand if you want private matters kept private and will respect that. Your reading will be sent to you via Pm, if you like, so that I may keep your answers private.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Services

How to Order:
1. Use the order quota form, choose who you wish to talk to
2. Copy form and post it filled out as guided. (PM question to us if you prefer, but submit form with the remaining info in thread.)
3. Only three orders per post please.
4. If you have questions, quote me and post your question or simply pm us.
Order Form

Quote:
gaia_star Hello! Lady LiluraIsis.
gaia_star I want a (insert what you wish).
gaia_star Username: (to whom you wish for us to help)
gaia_star (type in details)

Quote:
Order Form:
gaia_star Hello! Lady LiluraIsis.
gaia_star I want a (insert what you wish).
gaia_star Username: (to whom you wish for us to help)
gaia_star (type in details)

We also provide Skype contact, but only if it is needed and or requested. Just make sure to put in a special request under the quote form.

User Image

Namaste & Blessed Be!

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
~~~~This Beautiful gift was given to us by:
SpazyFay
User Image

LazyGuru
User Image

Tainii
I feel grateful about the fact that you're doing a spell for me, and your avatar inspired me a little, so I drew you. ^^

User Image

Thank you for the lovely picture.Blesses be!

~Thank you With the help of kyoji For the amayzing and Melancholy Wish for the amazing gifts!

~~~~~You are always welcomed in our shoppe!~~~~~

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Check it out!

User Image
~School of Magick~
User Image
~Free Tarot Shop~
User Image
~Our Guild~

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Daily Magickal post:

Archangel Jeremiel The Angel Of Awakening.

Archangel Jeremiel is the angel of clarity, his name means - mercy of God.

We are all in possession of a set of challenges and people to nurture in order to develop in our soul's journey. We also have personality traits, fears and desires. Archangel Jeremiel will help you discover why and what you are doing here - as you in this life and to find the path which will lead you to make this wonderful discovery. Jeremiel will help you to awaken to yourself, to look deeper with in to see who you really are and what your purpose in this life is.

The time has come for you to feel the perfect GOD/GODDESS WITHIN YOU. TO REALLY FEEL THE PATH YOUR LIFE IS ON AND UNDERSTAND THE EXPERIENCES THAT YOU ARE ENCOURAGING INTO YOUR LIFE.

Are you ready to ask Jeremiel to help you

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hello Lady DreamsOfHera. I want a love analysis.
SpazyFay.
I am in a relationship for about a year and i want to know exactly where we are heading.

I'd ask for more but... sweatdrop Maybe later on.
Peeking in because I have a love for this and I do readings as well. (Still trying to hone my skills and hopes someone takes my desire to be an apprentice seriously.)

I'm going to look around and show some support by ordering something.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
Peeking in because I have a love for this and I do readings as well. (Still trying to hone my skills and hopes someone takes my desire to be an apprentice seriously.)

Welcome i hope you enjoy your time here.
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish

Thank you, I just had to share the story of the wise woman and the grandfather with my mom. Oh and could I please pay? For some mysterious reason...I feel right when I give back when someone helps me. Gold currency isn't very useful in reality, but on Gaia it is something...and the best I can do.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish

Thank you, I just had to share the story of the wise woman and the grandfather with my mom. Oh and could I please pay? For some mysterious reason...I feel right when I give back when someone helps me. Gold currency isn't very useful in reality, but on Gaia it is something...and the best I can do.
if you wish then, you can tip us but remember therer are other ways in paying. i wonderful lady gave us a gift of her art work.
SpazyFay
SpazyFay.
I am in a relationship for about a year and i want to know exactly where we are heading.

Can you tell me a little about you're relationship between you and you're partner? Don't be afraid to ask anything, all I ask is to keep you're requests and questions simple. 3nodding
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish

if you wish then, you can tip us but remember therer are other ways in paying. i wonderful lady gave us a gift of her art work.

I'll remember that and the thought that came to mind was art, but I don't have a tablet. But I have other ideas. 3nodding

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
DreamsOfHera
SpazyFay
SpazyFay.

Can you tell me a little about you're relationship between you and you're partner? Don't be afraid to ask anything, all I ask is to keep you're requests and questions simple. 3nodding

Good to see you Lady Hera heart glad you can make it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff