Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Welcome to By Any Other Name.
                                                                Here I offer literature of all forms and sizes. It's been a little while since I've written anything but an essay or a role play post, but I assure you I know what I'm doing. /wink
                                                                I'm currently two weeks from being a senior at my university. I'm majoring in English (Language and Literature) and in Religious Studies. I am also minoring in Women's Studies. Needless to say, I have a firm grasp on the English language and on conventional grammar and writing techniques.

Feel free to peruse my little shop, and perhaps place an order. And know when you order from By Any Other Name you are ordering high quality fiction and poetry seldom offered in Gaia forums.

A note for now and future patrons!!
                                                                The school year has ended. This means I'll be moving back in with my parents. My internet connection will be questionable at best. What does this mean for you? It means I won't be on as much as I am now. So if you have any questions or place an order, it will take me a while to get back to you. HOWEVER, this also means I have more time to write. So I will get orders done more quickly.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding as I move into summer mode.

Additionally!!!
                                                                I can check my email more readily than gaia. Want a status update? My email is arledgej@cwu.edu Feel free to drop me a line and see how things are going.

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image
1. Please do not spam, troll, advertise or steal graphics.
2. Please fill out the order forms completely. This ensures accuracy.
3. Don't quote the front page.
4. Label the trade with the page number of your order and the day you're ordering it.
5. I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
6. These rules are subject to change.
7. I work on pieces in the order I'm inspired to. I post progress on the front page.
8. Don't harass or rush me. It's just a bad idea.

Do you have any suggestions to make this shop better?
Anything you'd like to see?
Post your suggestions: I take all suggestions into consideration.

User Image
                                                  1. Make sure there is a slot open.
                                                  2. Fill out an order form.
                                                  3. Wait for me to quote you and accept your order.
                                                  4. Send a labeled trade.
                                                  5. I will second the trade.
                                                  6. You must approve the trade at this point.
                                                  7. I will complete the trade and send you your order.

User Image

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image
                Original Fiction
                Original Fiction with your Original Characters
                Fan Fiction
                Fan Fiction with your Original Characters
                Poetry

Genres?
                I'll write anything.

User Image
      Anything against the ToS...
      On Gaia at least.
      Want something that isn't exactly allowed on Gaia?
      Ask for my email address.

By this I mean themes that are not allowed on Gaia.
      Excessive blood, gore, romance, ect.
      I will not expressly go against the ToS.
      Though I don't mind pushing them from time to time.

User Image

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image
    User Image
    ricing:
    Original Flat Price - 1 page, 12 pt font = 15k
    XXXThis assumes that you have a plot idea and characters.
    Fan Fiction Flat Price - 1 page, 12 pt font = 10k
    XXXThis assumes that I know the series and you have plot and characters in mind.

xtras:
    Characters - 5k per page
    XXXIf you have a plot but no characters, I will create main characters for your story.
    XXXThis does not include minor characters. Whatever extra characters I create to move the story along is on me.
    Plot - 5k per page
    XXXIf you have characters but no plot, I will create a plot for your characters.
    Research - 5k per page
    XXXI know that a lot of people will only write what they know. I'll research a series for you.
    Music - 5k
    XXXI've been asked for this before so: I'll create a playlist for you with what I was listening to as I wrote your piece.
    Samples - 10k
                                XXXIf you don't want me to use your order as a sample, I ask that you pay for the exclusive rights.

amples:
    It's been a little while since I've written for anything but a role play.
    So here are some role play samples until I have fiction samples.
    Role Play Sample #1
    Role Play Sample #2
    Fiction Samples:
    Plot and Characters Provided

User Image

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image
    User Image
    Samples are this color (Also look at past customers for more samples!)

nglish onnet - 15k
    XXXThe form of an english sonnet consists of fourteen lines structured as three quatrains and a couplet. With only a rare exception, the meter is iambic pentameter, although there is some accepted metrical flexibility. The usual rhyme scheme is end-rhymed a-b-a-b, c-d-c-d, e-f-e-f, g-g.
    Ìtalian onnet - 10k
    XXXThe original Italian sonnet form divides the poem's 14 lines into two parts, an octave (first eight lines) and a sestet (last six lines). The rhyme scheme for the octave is typically a b b a a b b a.
    illanelle - 20k
    XXXA villanelle has only two rhyme sounds. The first and third lines of the first stanza are rhyming refrains that alternate as the third line in each successive stanza and form a couplet at the close. A villanelle is nineteen lines long, consisting of five tercets and one concluding quatrain.
    estina - 25k
    XXXA sestina is a highly structured poem consisting of six six-line stanzas followed by a tercet, for a total of thirty-nine lines. The same set of six words ends the lines of each of the six-line stanzas, but in a different order each time.
    Çouplets - 3k each
                                XXXA couplet is a pair of lines of meter in poetry. It usually consists of two lines that rhyme and have the same meter.
                                lank erse - 7k per stanza
                                XXXBlank verse is poetry written in unrhymed iambic pentameter.
                                ree erse - 5k per stanza
                                XXXFree verse is a form of poetry that refrains from consistent meter patterns, rhyme, or any other musical pattern.

User Image

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image
    Order Form For Fiction
    [size=10][align=center][IMG]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af87/grammar_hammer/writing shop/spinatale.png[/IMG]
    [b][u]Username:[/u][/b] {Obvious, right?}
    [b][u]Original or Fan:[/u][/b] {Pick one}
    [b][u]Series:[/u][/b] {If applicable}
    [b][u]Genre:[/u][/b] {Romance/Adventure/Horror/Ect}
    [b][u]Main Characters:[/u][/b] {Those you wish to star in the story}
    [b][u]Are you providing characters?[/u][/b] {This is "yes" if you have original characters you want me to use}
    [b][u]Am I creating characters?[/u][/b] {This is "yes" if you want me to create original characters for you}
    [b][u]Suggested Plot or Idea:[/u][/b] {At least give me a vague idea as to what you want}
    [b][u]Length:[/u][/b] {Word or Page Count}
    [b][u]Playlist?[/u][/b] {Yes or no. 5k extra if "yes".}
    [b][u]Can I use your order as a sample?[/u][/b] {Yes or no. 5k extra if "no".}
    [b][u]Tip?[/u][/b] {Not essential, but always nice.}
    [b][u]Order Total:[/u][/b] {Add it all up}

[color=deeppink]After posting this form, you will do one of two things.[/color]
    [color=darkgreen]Original fiction - Send the trade and wait patiently. ♡
    Fan Fiction - Wait for me to quote you with a price.
    My list for fan fiction is long and involved. I charge extra if I must do research.[/color][/align][/size]

Order Form For Poetry
    [align=center][size=10][IMG]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af87/grammar_hammer/writing shop/penthesewords.png[/IMG]
    [b][u]Username:[/u][/b] {This is a duh, no?}
    [b][u]Form:[/u][/b] {What poetic form shall I use?}
    [b][u]Length:[/u][/b] {Number of stanzas if Blank Verse or Free Verse}
    [b][u]Subject:[/u][/b] {What you want the poem to be about. Try to give me some vague idea}
    [b][u]Playlist?[/u][/b] {Yes or no. 5k extra if "yes".}
    [b][u]Can I use your order as a sample?[/u][/b] {Yes or no. 5k extra if "no".}
    [b][u]Tip?[/u][/b] {Not essential, but always nice.}
    [b][u]Order Total:[/u][/b] {Add it up}

[color=darkgreen]After posting this form, you are to send a trade and wait patiently. ♡ [/color][/size][/align]

User Image

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image
    User Image
    Fiction:
    1. DaisyEin {Original} - PM (0%)
    2. xxbloody tears19xx {Twilight Fanfic} - Page 10 (0%)
    3. AphroditesChild {Original} - Request (25%)
    4. flamingzigzag {FMA Fanfic} - Page 16 (0%)

Poetry:
    1. CeriseVeniceLovesYou {E Sonnet} - Page 16 (0%)

Custom Work:
    1. smile into the chaos {character back story} - Page 8 (25%)

Permanent Slots:
    1. Sabrium (10%)

User Image

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image
    User Image

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/this-page-is-currently-under-construction/t.71792529_1/][IMG]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af87/grammar_hammer/writing shop/88X31.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/this-page-is-currently-under-construction/t.71792529_1/][IMG]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af87/grammar_hammer/writing shop/200X40.gif[/IMG][/url]

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image
    User Image

Do you want your link here?
    Post your link here. When I see my link in your thread, I'll put yours up.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • PvP 200
    • Tycoon 200

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points