Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
~Ethereal Lachrymal Falls~

User Image

This is the deck I use. I like how much the colors pop.

~About My Practice:

I learned the basic Tarot, and after using some of the common spreads, decided it would be best to design my own, which are more thorough, and address some areas of concern that are more unique to people in this time and place, otherwise known as "culture". I'll include those common spreads for those who would like to just stick to them, and they go by so fast, you'll probably get your spread sooner. My spreads, being both more intensive and extensive, will take longer to complete your order.

~Name:

The ethereal, or immaterial, is what we hold in our spirits, and may think no one else holds the same, but though it's not expressed on the outside as commonly as it's viewed within, making it more Earthly and manifested, it's still something, to the faithless, that others have just as much as you do. It may cause disbelief or surprise that someone knows as much about your feelings as they do, having doubted them for not showing it - but why do you not show all of your feelings? In Earthly existence, showing feelings is stripping the protective armor that is our physical container away, and inviting advantage-takers to the vulnerability you gave them. When you feel that no one is giving you enough emotional support, recognize that they would be endangering themselves, and you can give yourself the support you need for what you feel inside. There's no need to make everyone else cry about how much humanity can feel.

Here is a more realistic, tasteful, and agreeable outlet for "rolling in the deep". There is consent involved, and the emotions we all share aren't violated when there is an outwardly permissible way to delve into the inner, personal experiences some get so estranged by they forget other people can see it, too. If you suspect that no one can understand how you feel, that person is you, and no one else. There are always other people who see how you feel. Believing otherwise means you are too confused by your feelings, and you need help. The opposite of right is blaming others, pushing them away, and punishing them for not "getting" it. To know they feel your emotions in their Earthly, outer form means they would probably weep. When deep emotions are expressed, they take a physical toll, causing symptoms and intensity causes pain. Being fat, for example, means you delve too much into your inner experience and don't align it with the outer world, and recognize an equal share in emotions with everyone else on the planet (Earth and the body are the same). God makes your body bigger to remind you that you have one, and need to pay attention to it, too, not just your emotions.

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Table of Contents

1. Introduction
2. Table of Contents
3. Spreads to Order
4. Order Form
5. Donations
6. Orders Completed

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Spreads to Order

If anyone is interested, I can also take a picture of the spread, and send it to them. This may be particularly useful for the spreads you haven't seen yet, and may want to know what they look like. If only I could draw in here!

Common Spreads

Three-Cards: 3,000g ea.

Past, Present, Future

Body Mind Spirit

One Situation, Two Choices

Eleven-Cards: 10,000g

Celtic Cross

This is a somewhat passive assessment of your dilemma. It offers you a clearer idea of what's going on, why, and what may happen because of it, but you are left to generate your desired response, the cards give no advice on it. You use the information given to decide for yourself.

Spreads Designed by Gnome House

The Crucifix: 10,000g

Similar in concept to the cross, but entirely different, because it assesses many things in regard to yourself (not the situation), such as your body, your responses to life, your emotional states, etc. All of your inner processes stripped away from the outer world come into light, and there is urging to focus on how you can turn some of these inner experiences into outer ones for greater physical health, life, relationships, and ability.

The Stairs: 30,000g

For those who take a more active, rather than passive, stance in life, and want to do something about things that are not the way they want them, and make them the way they want them (making anything something else is a very intensive, hot and hands-on process, mainly for the ego-driven and not the selfless), this spread is one for them that can give a more in-depth view of everything they will need to use, immaterial and material concepts alike, such as their skills, tools, what the tools will act upon to change them (the material, of which there will be many kinds), and a ton of information. Not only the impacts upon character (memories, experience, reputation, sense of self, level of ability per area the ability regards, visibility of this ability), but the environment (how you affect others, the details of the material you are regarding that you wanted to change, how you changed them, if they became what you wanted, how much more they are that way, how much you have left to go, what you have to do to move them along more, etc. As I said, it's a very intensive process - the ego-driven make things hard on themselves), and even more. This is for those who think they are the ones who can make something what they want it, but will find that the reality of such an idea is actually very exhausting, potentially humiliating (for those less ego-driven, humbling), surprising, disgusting, etc. Inventing this was inspired by seeing that the faithless have no concept of leaving it in God's hands. You can think of yourself as God, but when you try to create anything as the creator, you begin to understand that you were misjudging yourself.

The Eyes in the Skies: 20,000g

This is how you see the world from an impersonal, bird's-eye view. While you may not be able to act on your opinions because of potential drama on Earth, you can pray for society to be influenced in the way you think it would benefit most from. Based on how you see things, there are certain wishes and fears that you have for events on the land. This spread covers how you see things from a private emotional perspective (the right eye), and from a public perspective (the left eye), and how things look on the ground (five cards below the two above) in terms of the community that you may not be up to delivering public speeches for, so you can only pray that your thoughts are acted upon by the greater population.

The Hourglass: 40,000g

This spread features two triangles of three cards symmetrical to each other joined by one card in the middle, to represent an hourglass. One triangle is where the sand is draining from, which is the energy you spend on your thoughts towards time in your life, either past or future, the other is where it falls into, which turns up findings from the thoughts put into that part of time that give you material you can use to judge whether it would be good to think of past events or future potential for new actions that can improve your problem. This spread is done twice, one from one side - with the "sand" going towards one time, such as the past - then from the other side, with the sand going towards the other time, such as the future. The cards once upright become reversed and once reversed become upright - the different readings of each will, by comparison, highlight which is more advantageous to think of to fix your problems, past events that may cause it, or the span of the future to commit your plans of diminishing the problem to that time.

Hammer Time: 20,000g

For creative endeavors, tools are often necessary. While your mind is at work gauging your vision and how much it is coming into reality, the physical existences work upon each other, the tool to the material used to realize the vision. One end of the hammer does the work, the other undoes it, in case of mistakes or moving something into a better position, and the three cards that represent the stick are one for where the metal attaches to the wood, which receives the transference of your power inflicted on it through the second card, which is the middle of the handle, and that comes from where your hand is on it at the end, where the most swing is, and you connect yourself to the tool, a material extension of your immaterial goals to make them just as manifested through the materials being reformed by your hands.

The Box: 50,000g

A 4x4 box of cards that two of which each represent the four walls of a box as well as it's bottom and ceiling, so it is an empty 3D cube, in effect. The two cards on the right and left are the right and left walls, simple enough. The right is your emotional view and the left is your societal outlook. The bottom left two cards address the South wall, which is the past you come from, and the bottom right two cards address the bottom of the box, which rests on the ground, and represents the support you feel from others and things in the world. The top left two cards address the North wall, which is your future endeavors, and the top right two cards address the ceiling of the box, which expresses intellectual limitations or other no-can-do's in place by the majority that you have to keep to yourself...This one is complicated, involving a sense of self, a sense of society, society's sense of you, and disagreements with or limitations by society, and compromises. There can be a lot of unhappiness that comes from personal differences from society's masses.

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Order Form

Name:
Birthday (Optional):
Spread You Desire:
Picture: Yes/No
If yes, how do I send you the picture: Your email/Post it here in the thread
Situation/Question:

As far as the situation goes, you could either describe it publicly to me with your form, if you don't mind/even like sharing, or you can PM it to me. The more details I have, the more accurate the reading will be. If I don't have any situational details (the material form of the immaterial concepts in the cards), the reading may be more vague, which may be desired for some types, if you like to interpret it for yourself, too.

Start the trade, and I will finish it after I give you your order.

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Donations

I will list your names here! Where the llama gives you love: heart dramallama

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Orders Completed

1. anochronisms of BOHEMIA
2. Leeches in my peaches
3. Poetic Epiphany

To be added to indefinitely. Any more?!

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I am now OPEN! exclaim

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I am reading Gaia's manga "The Floating City". pirate The guy's eye patch looks like a fabric slotted spatula.

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I completed The Stairs with more ease than I expected! Perhaps the challenge last night, when I designed it, was mainly due to fatigue. Now, the challenge is THE BOX!

Maru! まる!You know this! まる knows this:

Maru's Box Experiment
Queen Thumbelina
I completed The Stairs with more ease than I expected! Perhaps the challenge last night, when I designed it, was mainly due to fatigue. Now, the challenge is THE BOX!

Maru's Box Experiment

I can give you a free thread layout if you want.

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Name: leeches
Birthday: May 22
Spread You Desire: Crucifix
Picture: No
Situation/Question: I have a lot of issues going on right now, Just need a general idea of how to fix a few of them. I still want this spread even if it doesn't seem to touch much on what I need. :3

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Sweet Bubbles Shop
Queen Thumbelina

Maru's Box Experiment

Sure! I wasn't sure how to decorate it, and whatnot.

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Leeches in my peaches
Situation/Question: I have a lot of issues going on right now, Just need a general idea of how to fix a few of them. I still want this spread even if it doesn't seem to touch much on what I need. :3

Okay, I'll get to work on it. I can't send it to you until I have the trade, though. I'll probably be done soon, but no rush! I'm so ADHD.

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Queen Thumbelina
Leeches in my peaches

Okay, I'll get to work on it. I can't send it to you until I have the trade, though. I'll probably be done soon, but no rush! I'm so ADHD.
No problem whatsoever. I completely understand.
Queen Thumbelina
Sweet Bubbles Shop
Queen Thumbelina

Maru's Box Experiment

Sure! I wasn't sure how to decorate it, and whatnot.

Any images I could use?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces