• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hallowed Witch

I WANT WORKERS!

Thread/Shop Name: Stormy Weather Bumping Service
Link:
User Image
Looking For: Bumpers <3 And lots of them!!
Criteria: Be able to bump at least 125 bumps a week, available during the school year a plus.
Pay: 2g per bump, plus an incentive system.
Other: Please visit the thread and fill out an app!!
How can i get a job on here lol i have been wondering?

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Read the first two posts! :]

Zemalia - added! ^^

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xxxCuTi3_Pi3xxx rolled 12 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 2, 4, 4, 4, 1, 3, 1, 2, 3 Total: 33 (12-48)

GJC Mule
User Image

Pay 500 Gold to Have Your Form Here
• The following people are looking for a job! If you'd like to hire them, click on their name so you can go to their profile!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kadzumi_Chan
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Kadzumi_Chan
Job of Interest: Writing and Simple Avi Art
Experience: Check my shop for examples of my Art. Just click the signature. And at the shop also there is an example of my writing but you may PM me also.
Expected Payment: Art~500-200g Writing~depends on length of writing
Other: I have lots of experience writing. I have my own book published at my school.

civillyobscene_x
xI WANT A JOB!x

Username:

Job of Interest:
          Photoshopping ; I am best suited for banners, anime posting pictures, slight editions to photographs, and text blends. I can take any line in a song and make a bad a** text blend for it. Also, I can make your eyes purple, and zap every zit off your face. AND I can totally make you the most ballin' picture to use in your posts for that kickin' RP you have goin'. Not to mention a pretty banner for that new guild. Baby, I can do it all. Well, maybe not all, but I promise I'm exactly what you're looking for. ;)

Coding ; Oh yeaa. This is where the claws come out. You probably won't find a better coder. Ok. I lie. I'm not AMAZING at coding, but I can make you one spiffy posting style INCLUDING a picture AND text blend. For the right price of course.

Profile / Themes ; I guess this one would go under both, but its totally different. I make profiles, although they are better known on Gaia as themes. But yea. I make them, but I do not code them. To be honest I am using Bashfulness' code, but I do all the graphics. Provide me with the right picture and information, and I can make you one ballin' theme.

Writing ; I can pitch in my writing talents at times. No I'm not amazing, but I'm pretty descent. I can write plots for RPs, as well as profiles. I can also write a bit of poetry for a blurb or something if you would like. Just give me the info, and I'll spit something out.

Experience:
          I have had probably a year and a half worth of photoshopping experience. I've been creating profiles for just as long. On the other hand, I have been RPing/writing and coding posting styles for probably two or three years. I'm not sure.

Expected Payment:
          Banners, and text blends, and what not would start at 500g, and go up from there based on complexity of the assignment. If you are asking me from a thread set, it will start at 1k, because I honestly hate doing them.

Coding would start at around 800g, and also would go up with the complexity of the assignment. If you want a code WITH banners AND text blends with will start at 1k. This is only because coding takes a really long time, and if you want graphics for them too, its going to take even longer.

Profiles are 3k. Period. I'm not amazing at profiles, and I know my place in the Gaia theme food chain. I would never charge any more than 3k for them, and sometime feel guilty for that.

Writing will start out at 200g. The more I am asked to write, the more I will charge. Poetry is a hard pricer, but if I must write them, it will start at 400g only because gold gets the creativity flowing.

Please note that all these prices can be negotiated except the profiles. However, if I feel you are bringing them down too far, I will deny your request.

Other Information:
          If you are looking for an example of my profile coding skills, take a look at my own profile. The link is located near the top of this post. (:

Here are some examples of my text blending skills ; TB1 TB2 TB3

If you are looking for coding examples, please take a look at my test thread. Click here. DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING.

Here are a few examples of my photoshopping abilities ; Naru RP Post Banner, Cristian Machado Banner, Naru RP Post Banner, Naru RP Banner.

If you would like some examples of my writing abilities, you must ask me for them.

If you would like to see any other examples, just PM me. (:

Yamato_X_Kouya_san_2
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Yamato_X_Kouya_san_2

Job of Interest:
- Dream Avi Creator
- Thread Creator
- Thread Management
- Roleplayer
- Writer

Experience:
- Dream Avi: I've made my own when bored and can put together one with any genre or color scheme.
Examples
- Thread Creator: I love making threads for roleplays or shops or anything else. Putting together each post and making headings and what not.
Ex. - Yaoi RP Thread
- Thread/Guild Management: I've managed threads before since I keep a close eye on everyone, seeing who's been on, who's been online but not on the thread/guild, who isn't following rules, what needs to be updated, when things need to be done, ect.
- Writer: I've been writing for a few years now and I enjoy it a lot. I don't have any samples but you may pm me with any type of genre and I'll type something up. I can do any genre you'd like and as long or short as you like. I do well with describing and making it feel a bit more realistic and helping the flow.

Expected Payment: We may discuss it privately.

Other: I'm a very organized person and like to make sure things are up to date, clear, and understandable. I am able to get online various times during the day, anywhere from 3-5 hours. Weekends I may be on and off since I go to my mother's house but I still try to be on to check on things. I can create banners as long as I have something that you'd wish it to be(ex. color scheme, general idea). I do not demand a lot of gold since I do most of this for fun. If you have any questions then pm me and I'd be happy to answer them.

Sending 500g to be on Gold list.

Hell-Hath-More-Fury
Give Me a 5 in the Arena!
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Hell-Hath-More-Fury
Job of Interest: Rp'ing, (no bumping! I don't have enough time for it) Thread making, tekteking, competition running, (I cannot draw), Avi making, Art Critiquing, writing (stories, poems, what ever is needed! I write all the time!)
Experience: I've been writing for a long time; dA. And Rping for just as long. I can't give a perfect time, but it's been more than 10 years. I run my own competition thread; THC and designed the thread. I am also adequate with html and so can make better threads.
Expected Payment: What ever hirer is willing to pay. I am not picky, nor do I need the money too desperately.
Other: Of course, just PM me.User Image

amerrs_xoxo
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Amerrs_xoxo
Job of Interest:TekTeker, Tarot card Reader, Writer, Rp creater, Advertiser, Banner Maker
Experience: I've tekteked for myself and some friends, I've had tarot cards for over a year, I've written several little stories as well as lots of poems. I' ve created several role plays and I'd advertised for my role plays as well as some others. I also make banners for role plays, and I've done quite a few of those.
Expected Payment: Minimum Wage, or we can discuss it.
Other: If you want any examples of my work, send me a Pm and I'll show you some examples.

sandou_soccer17
I WANT A JOB!

Username: sandou_soccer17
Job of Interest: drawer, writter (poems only), YouTube video maker,tekteker and I can edit picture
Experience: drawer: 5 years of drawing
writter: 3 years of learning and 1 of doing real stuff
YouTube video maker: only half a year but they are great
tekteker: 2 years... anyone can tektek

Expected Payment: depends on the job PM me to know more about it
Other: For more information and samples, PM me

The White Gale Dragonwolf
I WANT A JOB!

Username:The White Gale Dragonwolf
Job of Interest: Collecting, Bounty Hunting, Information gatherer, Avi poster maker and more
Experience: Slight experience in avi poster making, but the rest I had 2 years to hon.
Expected Payment:500 to 2k
Other: I'm also looking for people to RP in my Roleplay!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Welcome | MiniGuide | Gold Hiring | Gold JW | Silver Hiring | Silver JW | Bronze Hiring | Bronze JW | Forms | Ads | Link Back |

I want a job as a avi drawer. Im good at it mainly hair but I can fix the other things but Im awsomely good u can alwys pm if i got it thanks byez

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Please fill out a form, and don't quote entire posts off the first page.

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Seeker

I WANT A JOB!

Username: NinebB0nesFr33d
Job of Interest: Bumping
Experience: No experience, but can learn any system very quickly.
Expected Payment: 2 gold a bump?
Other: I'm just looking for a place to enjoy myself while on gaia with my real life fiance. Trying to earn her some gold so I can spoil her here as much as I do off of gaia. We have her to thank for this new account. I promise to be loyal to my bumping service.

Cheers.

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dapper Businesswoman

i want a job
writing or creating tekteks
pm is interested

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150