• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dedicated Stalker

I WANT WORKERS! (Sort of)

Thread/Shop Name: Savannah At Sunset
Link:
User Image
Looking For: People to take a questionairre.
Criteria: Be able to answer questions. *gasp*
Pay: 100 gold when questionairre is finished.
Other: Don't P.M. me, please. Just come to the shop and ask for the questionairre.

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Shut up, Music is speaking♪♪
I WANT A JOB!

Username:f0urletterlies
Job of Interest:Writer, Post formatting, Bumper, Odd jobs, and anything else that you may ned.
Experience:I have written countless stories (PM me for examples), I have also bumped for may different sevices and odd jobs can include anything from drawing to post formatting. I am also the owner of a ouija board if anyone would like to start a service with me.
Expected Payment:This can be discussed privately via PM once I know what job you are looking to hire me into.
Other: I am online frequently and I am very dedicated. I do not leave once I start something.
♪♪Okay, now it's your turn.
GJC Mule
User Image

Table of Contents
Welcome [.o1]
Thread MiniGuide [.o2]
Gold Hiring Forms [.o3]
Gold Job Wanted Forms [.o4]
Silver Hiring Forms [.o5]
Silver Job Wanted Forms [.o6]
Bronze Hiring Forms [.o7]
Bronze Job Wanted Forms [.o8]
Forms [.o9]
Advertisements [.1o]
Link Back [.11]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How does this place work?
• The Gaia Job Center allows you to fill out a form [see the 9th post for forms] and post it here. Then, people that come by and see this thread will see your form here, and if they want to hire you they can PM you and you can get a job. If people that are looking for a job come by and see this thread, they might see that you're hiring people, and offer to work for you. We do ask that before scrolling to the bottom and posting a form, on yoru way down, go ahead and look at the other forms to see if you can help anyone out.

• Some people would assume that we take all the people and match them up, but we aren't going to do that. This is because we assume that if you say you want workers, you do not want to hire any of the people listed, or if you say you want a job you do not want to work at any of the places listed.

• Oh, and we did not create some sort of new system on Gaia - you're not guaranteed to randomly wake up one morning and have tons of gold. This is meerly a system created to allow people to help people - you do something for someone, and they thank you with a pay.

What's with the Gold, Silver, and Bronze form things?
• The Gaia Job Center has been really popular lately, and we run out of room INCREDIBLY quickly! We also decided that we want to hold more contests, and for that we need more gold [for more prizes!]. So, we decided to add Gold, Silver, and Bronze forms. This means that now you can pay to have your form placed up higher than everyone else - you don't have to though! If you don't want to pay, then just simply post your form like before and you're done! Gold puts your form up in the 3rd post, the highest one in the thread, where more people will see it and it is less likely to be deleted as fast. This costs 500g. Silver costs 100g, and you can have your form up in the 4th or 5th post, depending on if you're looking for a job or hiring. Then, Bronze is for if you just don't want to pay, or you don't care. But why would you want to pay? So your form is higher up, and since we run out of room easily, your form is less likely to be deleted as fast, making it stay up longer.

Rules&Things to Know
• Follow the Gaia Terms of Service, Rules & Guidelines, and note Gaia's Safey Tips.
• Be respectful of others - do not harrass, flame, or anything like that. We need to all be nice to eachother.
• Please don't stretch the page.
• Do NOT PM YOUR FORMS. If you do it will be ignoredand not put up. Post it in the thread.
• Do not PM asking for a job; you will be ignored.

Form Related:
- Most of these rules are to make the forms look neater, or to prevent forms taking up a majority of the room, leaving no space for others.
• Do NOT use rainbow-text [or text that changs the color of every letter] it takes up a lot of space, so please don't use it.
• If pictures in your forms are over the size of 500x500, then please seperatly link to them.
• If posting tektek examples, please do not include the item list. [Linking to the tektek item list/page is fine of course]
• If you are an artist/tekteker/something related, then you must include at least 1 example.
• If you are posting a writing or roleplaying sample, please do not make it over 200 words. [if it looks like a lot, a word count will be done.] If you need more space, feel free to link to your profile, journal, or other page where the rest can be read.

• If you break a form-related rule, your form will be ignored. If you break a regular rule, you will simply get a warning; break it again, and you are placed on GJC Mule's blacklist.
• The services of this thread are completely free; you have the option to pay and have your form higher up in the thread, though.
• If you want to work for someone, you contact them. If you want to hire someone, you contact them.
• The guild is free to join. Join it. xD
• If you wanna donate to the Gaia Job Center, send a trade to 'GJC Mule', which is the Gaia Job Center Mule. Also PM GJC Mule or post if you have any questions or concerns.

User Image
To Rate My Shop at the Minishops Rating Center, please copy this code:
[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP!
Shop Title: The Gaia Job Center
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.31231285/
MRC Number: 1.13
Why I like this Shop: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

and submit it to:
MINISHOPS RATING CENTER

F.A.Q. [Frequently Asked Questions]
[Q] My form needs updating! What do I do?
[A] Simply post it again, and near the beginning/end of your post, put something such as 'This is an updated form' in a large red font or something, so I know to delete your old one.

[Q] I found a job/workers! So how do I get my form off here?
[A] Just post saying you want it to be removed. ^^

[Q] How long will my form stay up?
[A] Until it gets to the bottom. Because posts actually do have a limited number of text, forms pretty much delete themselves. So when your form gets to the bottom and deletes itself its gone. Or, until you ask us to remove it.

[Q] My form got deleted! Can I post another one?
[A] Sure!

[Q] What's with the whole Gold and Silver List thing?
[A] We realized that since so many people are posting forms, we run out of room INCREDIBLY quickly. So we decided that we need more room, and we want more gold to give away in contests and such, so we decided that now you have the option to pay to have your form up. But why would you pay when you can have it in the Bronze list? It'll be higher up on the page so more people would see it first, and it's less likely to be deleted as fast.
It's mostly an easier way we can control how many forms are up at once. Because Gaia has a 50,000 characters per post rule, we cannot keep up all forms forever.

[Q] So how long does my form stay up if I get on the Gold or Silver list?
[A] Until it disappeas like for Bronze List. [see 'How long will my fom stay up']

[Q] I don't want to be on the Gold or Silver list anymore.
[A] Well, then simpy post asking us to remove it. Note: we do NOT give refunds!

[Q] I want to upgrade [Silver -> Gold] my form. What do I do?
[A] Send a PM to GJC Mule saying 'I would like to upgrade my form' with your form. Then send GJC Mule a trade with the difference [if you are going from Silver to Gold, send a trade for 400g, etc. If you need help with figuring out the total, tell GJC Mule and she'll help.]
We do not refund if you'd rather be placed on the silver list, but pay for gold. You may also not get an 'upgrade' if your form has been deleted from time.

[Q] My form used to be on the Silver/Gold list, but it's not there anymore. If I post a new form, can I get it placed back there for free?
[A] Sorry, but no. Since it's been deleted, we have no proof that your form was ever there in the first place. If your form is at the bottom, but still on the thread though, we can replace it for free [and you'll be moved back to the top of the list] by posting your form saying it has been updated.

[Q] My question's not up here!
[A] Either post it in the thread, or PM GJC Mule!

| Welcome | MiniGuide | Gold Hiring | Gold JW | Silver Hiring | Silver JW | Bronze Hiring | Bronze JW | Forms | Ads | Link Back |

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Adding~
And please do not quote the first page!

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Original Entrepreneur

7,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Feline Demigod

23,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
Ugh! so confuzzed. To get my form on the gold post, where do i send the gold/request?

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
To this account! : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items